The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:41 pm

She nods "yes i am your grace" she bows joking around " are you scared you might get beat at your own game by your 15 year old daughter?" she chuckles .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:49 pm

"Charles laughed"

Scared...me? Not at all. I just don't like beating ladies in archery. But if you want to try, I can lead you until archery field...

"He shrugged and winked at her"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:55 pm

"Bring it on daddy" she laghed and stood up from off the sofa " prepear for a beating " she had a wicked glint in her eyes as she smiles at her father "this is going to be so fun daddy"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:58 pm

"Charles stood up still laughing and nodding"

Alright...alright. You know I'm unable to deny you something. Come, sweetheart...

"He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and walked with her towards he door"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:04 pm

She followed you out of the door "and after we shoot sme arrows maybe you could show me around court ? " she smiled looking up at him " i haven't seen it all yet but i'm very excited to the grounds are beautiful and big"

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 pm

"Charles opened the door"

Of course, darling. I'll show you Palace's gardens, the Library and many other things. You will enjoy, you'll see...

"He kissed her head softly and then left the room with his daughter"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 pm

"Oh i love books ! mom would tell you she helps me read but i'm getting good ." she smiles walking out of her room "my favorite stories are fantasy with princesses and dragons and a prince charming saving the princess"
Back to top Go down
Francis Weston
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Francis Weston

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:30 pm

(Francis walked to Catalina's door he had a note in hand and a huge grin on his face remembering what he wrote " if your still interested in a fling meet me in my room at 11pm" he poste the note under her door and walked away)
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:28 pm

-Cat just came back from the rose gardens with Philip. She brought him back to her bedroom chamber ,her father wouldn't be to pleased with her . But she didn't care she had feelings for Philip that she had never had before. She guided Philip into her room and smiled - welcome to my bedroom -she turned and smiled at him - please sit down -she sat down on the couch next to the open fire-
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 pm

I sit down upon a plush couch next to a roaring fire. I look about the room and admire how beautiful and perfectly suited this room is for Catalina. I some as I speak, What shall we do now?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:15 pm

-She turned her head towards him and smiled- i'm willing to do anything with you right now Philip you have captured my heart.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:35 pm

You have captured me body and soul.. Instantly I want to take her clothes off and take her completely but I know that I must be respectful.  I do have an idea though, I would love to make love to you but I won't as you are not my wife.  I couldn't take your virtue and then suddenly we don't work out.. I take a deep breath before continuing, I have a confession to make though.  I am not really a Duke.  I really am Prince Philip of Bavaria, heir to the Bavarian Throne until my uncle has children.  I don't want anyone else to know except for you while I am in England.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:46 pm

"Oh" she looked down feeling suddenly rejected "i'm sorry it's me i brought you up here so we could make love...i... i' m sorry i wasn't thinking that you had to go back to your country" tears pool up in her eyes "i'm being a stupid teenager"
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:52 pm

I bring my hand to her face and gently wipe away her tears. I hate seeing a beautiful woman so sad. Promise that you will marry me and I will be everything and do everything your heart desires.. My lips reach hers and I kiss her with passion. I want to marry her and make her mine. My member begins to stiffen slightly as I eagerly await her answer.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:56 pm

She growled slightly "just marry me now " she kissed him back with passion her hand venturing up to his face "Oh Philip please make me feel happy " she said between kisses " you make me feel beautiful "
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Trust me, I will make you happy.. My own hand drifts down to her dress and I rip it off in a hurry before taking off my own clothes. My member is fully stiff and awaits entry. I lay her down on the couch and position myself on top of her and slowly make my descent into her depths all the while, showering her with kisses. We shall marry after this I promise.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 pm

-She closes her eyes shut as he enters her ... it was painful for the first time - ah Philip! -she opens her eyes and the pools of water fills up in them - it hurts - she began to sob- please don't stop i want this more then anything.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:21 pm

I kiss her deeply in an attempt to make the pain melt away and leave her. It won't hurt anymore.. I begin to move swiftly deep inside of her body, moans escaping my lips. I look into her eyes as we make love.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:26 pm

-He was right the pain was gone straight away as soon as he was fully inside her they've gone through the hardest part of pushing past the wall now they are just losing there self inside each- hmmmm... -she moaned moving her hips up to join his thrusts-
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:34 pm

I grab onto her and sit us both back up with my back against the back of the couch. I grip onto her bottom and direct her movements upon my member. In turn she grinds against me and my hands move to her perfect breasts, kneading them as my heights are nearing. I do believe that I have made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:38 pm

-Her head swings back as she moans out loud as he touches her sensitive parts - oh god! -she continued to grind back and forth against him-
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 pm

I start to feel a tingly sensation start to rip through me, slow and steady then suddenly with fierceness previously unknown to me. Her walls start closing in, bringing in my heights immediately, I'm about to release... I mutter out in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:49 pm

-She was very close herself a strange and very new sensation running through her body like a train - i'm so close -she thrusts against him even more her release was there as her walls closed in around him- release with me .
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 pm

I grab onto her bottom once more and I push her down on me, wrenching loud screams of pleasure from us both. We kiss as I release deep into her depths. As my seed fills her, I feel her juices release in me. Sweaty from our lovemaking, I bring her face to mine and kiss her. Amazing... in a sort amount of time, she will be my wife and my life is complete!
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:05 pm

-She kisses him passionately then rested her head against his chest he was still hard inside of her her breaths was like a pant - that was amazing ,you are amazing Philip -she smiles closing her eyes relaxing against him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next