The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+31
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas Seymour
White Royalsun
Thomas More
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Catherine Parr
Faith LeBeau
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherina Prue
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Dorothy Seymour
Jane Stafford Brandon
Frances Grey
Francis Bryan
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Howard
Muriel Howard
Margaret More
Thomas Tallis
Catherine Willoughby
Sabrina Howard
Anna Stafford
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Anne Bassett
Jane Parker
Margaret Sheldon
Margaret Pole
Charles Brandon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Christmas Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:08 am

Geoffrey smiled

Thank you, lady Prue. You're a true and loyal friend. And I'm sure that without your help, I would never have Kate's heart again..

He admitted, blushing and smiling
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:32 am

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
Henry VIII of England wrote:
Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She smiled as a thank you for the wine. While she was listening to him carefully , she took a sip from wine. It was delicious. She knew that it was a kind of Italian wine. Then she smiled widely again.

"Yes , I know. And I am so happy for you , your majesty.. I can see your love for Lady Anne and  hers too. I pray for your love and I hope you will live happily ever after with many children."

She whispered back with a warm smile.

Henry nodded, smiling and enjoying the music around them

Thank you, dear. A child is a beautiful gift for Christmas. I hope Anne will give me a legitimate male heir. But tell me about you: what about your son's father? Is Anthony happy?

He asked, pouring another goblet of wine for himself

She smiled at him and took another sip from wine.

"I guess he is , Your Majesty. Also he seems regretful for the past events between us. I really appreciate it."

Henry tasted his wine and nodded again

Uhm..I heard he wants to annull his marriage. So I guess he will marry you. If so...I give you my blessing, dear. After all I'm not surprised that you caught his eyes. How can a man not to fall in love with you?

He winked at her with a naughty smile
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:27 am

Faith looked around the room and curtsey to the king. She felt out of place a bit being new to the court. She kind of missed the French court some she knew more from that court. She was planning on going back to France for a visit. She slowly walked the room.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She smiled as a thank you for the wine. While she was listening to him carefully , she took a sip from wine. It was delicious. She knew that it was a kind of Italian wine. Then she smiled widely again.

"Yes , I know. And I am so happy for you , your majesty.. I can see your love for Lady Anne and  hers too. I pray for your love and I hope you will live happily ever after with many children."

She whispered back with a warm smile.

Henry nodded, smiling and enjoying the music around them

Thank you, dear. A child is a beautiful gift for Christmas. I hope Anne will give me a legitimate male heir. But tell me about you: what about your son's father? Is Anthony happy?

He asked, pouring another goblet of wine for himself

She smiled at him and took another sip from wine.

"I guess he is , Your Majesty. Also he seems regretful for the past events between us. I really appreciate it."

Henry tasted his wine and nodded again

Uhm..I heard he wants to annull his marriage. So I guess he will marry you. If so...I give you my blessing, dear. After all I'm not surprised that you caught his eyes. How can a man not to fall in love with you?

He winked at her with a naughty smile

She blushed after his words and gave him a shy smile.

"Thank you , your majesty. You are very kind to me. I really feel safe with you. Lady Anne is a very lucky woman."

Then she got surprised because she didn't know about annullment of Anthony's marriage.

"I didn't know anything about the annullment , Your Majesty. I am quite surprised."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:44 am

Henry smiled at the new, brunette Lady who was curtsising before him. Intrigued, he smiled at her. He looked at Alfonsina frowning a bit

What? Oh..I fear having just made a mistake, then. I thought he already shared his intentions with you. He wants the annullment from lady Charlotte, dear. But it will be not easy. Even myself..I'm fighting with the Pope for the same reason..

He rolled his eyes but smiled again
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Victoria rushed to the party wearing a green dress embroidered with red roses. She hoped she wasn't late for the party. She walked around looking for her family
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Geoffrey smiled

Thank you, lady Prue. You're a true and loyal friend. And I'm sure that without your help, I would never have Kate's heart again..

He admitted, blushing and smiling

I smiled "Yes I like being your'e friend and I would love to meet her one day are you spending Christmas with her "
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Geoffrey offered her something to drink and smiled

Yes..we're planning a private Christmas, indeed. She is very...creative. And I love this side of her. It's impossible getting bored with her. And what about your Christmas, my lady?

He asked, even knowing that Master Cranmer probably will leave her alone even during Christmas. He knew he was preparing King's secret marriage with lady Anne. But he hated him for neglecting his wife in such way
Back to top Go down
Jane Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk
Jane Stafford Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:14 am

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles saw Jane entering and talking with Frances. He gestured smiling to come closer, longing to hug her"

Jane...come here, my love. I want to introduce you offically my wife...

"He glanced at Anna. Looking at Jane approaching them, he realized that his daughter grow up and she became a very beautiful girl"
Approaching my father, I walk slowly towards him. Meeting my step-Mother was a nerve racking experience; especially with my mother in the room.
Reaching them, I curtsey to them both and smile warmly. "Father..."
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:

Yes..we're planning a private Christmas, indeed. She is very...creative. And I love this side of her. It's impossible getting bored with her. And what about your Christmas, my lady?

He asked, even knowing that Master Cranmer probably will leave her alone even during Christmas. He knew he was preparing King's secret marriage with lady Anne. But he hated him for neglecting his wife in such way

I smiled happy for Geoffrey "Oh I think you have a keeper their Geoffrey it sounds like the first of many Christmas times together" I winced when he mentioned my husband "No we have no plans none at all I would like to go back to Bavaria but do not let me interfere in your time with Lady Kate"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Jane Stafford Brandon wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles saw Jane entering and talking with Frances. He gestured smiling to come closer, longing to hug her"

Jane...come here, my love. I want to introduce you offically my wife...

"He glanced at Anna. Looking at Jane approaching them, he realized that his daughter grow up and she became a very beautiful girl"
Approaching my father, I walk slowly towards him. Meeting my step-Mother was a nerve racking experience; especially with my mother in the room.
Reaching them, I curtsey to them both and smile warmly. "Father..."  

"Charles was still talking with Catherine, when he saw Jane walking towards them"

Jane...my darling! You look beautiful as always. I missed you, dear. Oh...have you already met lady Catherine?

"He said, turning smiling towards Catherine"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Catherine wondered why Charles' children saw her as the horrible step mother when none of them bothered to even get to know her. No of course I haven't but look Victoria is here now.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:08 pm

"Charles smiled to Catherine. She looked more relaxed. Her words made him notice that Victoria was in the Hall as well. He smiled at her gesturing her to reach them"

Catherine...darling. I think you're an exemple for my daughters. They truly admire you greatly...

"He said holding her hand"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:03 am

Katherina Prue wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:

I smiled happy for Geoffrey "Oh I think you have a keeper their Geoffrey it sounds like the first of many Christmas times together" I winced when he mentioned my husband "No we have no plans none at all I would like to go back to Bavaria but do not let me interfere in your time with Lady Kate"

Geoffrey shook his head smiling

Not at all. I would love if you would spend time with us, sometimes. After all, it's because of you if Kate and I are together, now..

He said gratefully
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:15 am

Faith turned to leave the room. She headed to the room before she bumping into someone.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:11 am

Victoria saw her father with Lady Catherine. She smiles as she jogged slowly to them. "It's good to see you here, father." she said as she hugged him. "It's also good to see you here, Catherine." she bows to her
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:43 am

Thomas entered the hall.He was looking for his wife.He saw her talking to the duke and the duchess of Suffolk.Thomas walked to them. "Excuse me,if I am interrupting an important conversation,but I wanted to greet you all.I think we haven`t seen each other in a very long time!" said Thomas bowing.
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Katherina Prue wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:

Geoffrey shook his head smiling

Not at all. I would love if you would spend time with us, sometimes. After all, it's because of you if Kate and I are together, now..

He said gratefully

I waved my hand at him "No need to keep thanking me but if you want to get her a gift I would be more than happy to help you with that Geoffrey
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Victoria Brandon wrote:
Victoria saw her father with Lady Catherine. She smiles as she jogged slowly to them. "It's good to see you here, father." she said as she hugged him. "It's also good to see you here, Catherine." she bows to her

"Charles hugged Victoria rubbing softly her back. As Thomas approached them, he smiled at him"

Thomas...welcome and Merry Christmas! I'm glad you joined us...

"Then he leaned on Victoria and whispered into her ear"

I heard you went in Italy. I want you to tell me everything, later...
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Victoria saw her Thomas arrive "You're not interrupting anything, dear." she kisses him on the lips "Happy Holidays love." she smiles warmly as her father whispers in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Catherine grabbed quickly her husbands hand she could tell when he was angry. Charles come and sit back down and feel this. It's nice to finally meet you Thomas I have heard much about you has Victoria told you about the dinner we are all to have. Catherine rubbed Charles fingers it soothed her but he had quick temper
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:13 pm

"Charles looked at Catherine. Then he nodded quickly"

Oh yes...it's true. Since you're all here, I announce that Catherine and I will have a family dinner soon. Family and friends are invited to join us...

"He said with a curious smile. He knew this dinner was important for Catherine"
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Faith left the room into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles looked at Catherine. Then he nodded quickly"

Oh yes...it's true. Since you're all here, I announce that Catherine and I will have a family dinner soon. Family and friends are invited to join us...

"He said with a curious smile. He knew this dinner was important for Catherine"

Catherine smiled resting her head on his arm Yes I have been planning it for sometime now you can bring Elizabeth too.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Victoria smiled "Lizzie will enjoy being there with her family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next