The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+31
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas Seymour
White Royalsun
Thomas More
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Catherine Parr
Faith LeBeau
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherina Prue
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Dorothy Seymour
Jane Stafford Brandon
Frances Grey
Francis Bryan
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Howard
Muriel Howard
Margaret More
Thomas Tallis
Catherine Willoughby
Sabrina Howard
Anna Stafford
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Anne Bassett
Jane Parker
Margaret Sheldon
Margaret Pole
Charles Brandon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Christmas Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:03 pm

I frowned. Then their is Thomas Seymour too but I don't share men whom see to be attracted to women with such lowly ranks. Was it the men of court or just me all the men at court now seemed like arrogant pigs.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:59 am

She felt a little offended by Muriel's words. Even if they were a distant cousins, Sabrina wasn't born with high rank like Muriel. ''There's nothing wrong with the woman with low ranks. I'm one of them and the heart wants what it wants, no matter how grand your title is.'' The instant Sabrina said those words she was stunned at herself: she rarely lost her temper with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:57 am

I laughed at loud "And you call yourself a Howard. To be betrayed by Anthony that is something that I can live with in time but when it's someone from my own bloodline that makes me feel terribly sad indeed. And to think you cared aswell. I ran off away from her why was everything and everyone against me.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 pm

As soon she heard Muriel's words she felt bad. The last thing she wanted to was to offend her cousin. Sighing sadly Sabrina left the hall and decided to retire in her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 am

Anna walked towards Catalina, Charlie ,Charles and Catherine she smiled brightly at all of them. "hello darlings" she drank the last bit of wine .

"I was wondering Catherine ,Charles if you'd like to have christmas dinner with me, Catalina and Charlie? as much as i hate the idea i just want to keep peace between the two families " Anna grabbed another drink off the passing servant.

"So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:32 pm

"Charles looked confused at Catherine after Anna's proposal"

Oh...actually, Catherine is arranging a dinner for us and our friends in court. Something very...intimate. But I can have dinner with you and our children another day, Anna...

"He answered, hoping not to disappoint none of them"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"hmmm... sure " she said in a offish way .

"Will i'll be seeing you soon then and remember Catalina is due to have her child soon i hope you can make the birth along with me?"

She drank the goblet of wine in one . "i need another drink" she walks off into the crowd to get another drink.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:50 pm

"Charles watched Anna leaving a bit perplexed and worried. She looked a bit drunk and he feared for her safety. He turned to Catherine with an embarassed smile"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Catherine looked at Charles confused and stunned at the same time. Is she always like that Charles or was she just doing it for show? If seeing you with me makes her act like that than she needs to try and find someone else before she drinks herself to death. Catherine shook her head so much hassle in a time that was meant to be peace on earth and good will towards men.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 pm

"Charles cleared his throat, trying to look not uncomfortable"

Oh well...she is rather stressed recently because of our daughter Catalina. Have I ever told you that she is already with child?

"He asked, trying to change topic"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:17 pm

No but that is of no concern to me. If it will take up most of your time with them then it shall be my concern. Catherine tried to shake of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:27 pm

"Charles touched softly her arm"

Darling...I think Anna was just trying to be kind and friendly to you. And we already talked about that. Come on...it's Christmas tide. Let's have fun...

"He added whispering into her hear with a teasing smile"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Dorothy enters the room wearing a simple green gown with red ribbons sewn around the hems. she wanders around looking if she knows anybody
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 pm

My mother is not crazy she a little sensitive and yes of course still in love with my father -she frowns- she doesn't mean to be cocky or whatever you think she is being she has alot on her plate and i've topped it off by being with child -she sighs- listen Catherine i do like you ...alot i've never showed it and i'm sorry for that my mother haven't been herself lately she isn't well and lost the plot a little .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Catherine grew angry and angry. How dare you put words into my mouth did I call her crazy? No I did not. If you and your mother have any issues with me then take it up with you're Farther because he chose to have me as his wife and your mother can stop with her little games aswell because she will not succeed in breaking our marriage up. With a sharp look Catherine turned to Charles. I am going to retire to calm down don't follow me.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:49 pm

My god your being dramatic -she looked at her father- i said nothing wrong to her then .
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:54 pm

"Charles knew that it was better not to talk with Catherine when she was angry. He let her go silently but he planned to follow her later. He looked at Catalina"

It's not your fault, darling. You know that Catherine and your mother are not...great friends. Hope the relationship bewteen them will improve, little by little...

"He said hugging his daughter"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Anna stood drunk at the drinks table and watched Catherine walk by then turns back around and continues drinking.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh daddy -she hugs him back tightly- i only said the truth mom and Catherine need to short out stuff i know this sounds like a bad idea but they need some sort of get together she they can talk things out.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:18 am

Geoffrey entered and shouted

His Majesty the King!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 am

Henry walked into Hall qith sure, quick steps. Music stopped and everyone bowed deeply. He greeted people around him with a wide smile

Merry Christmas everyone!

He shouted. Courtiers in the Hall clapped their hands. He felt so happy thinking that very soon he will finally marry his Anne! He sat on his throne and kept on watching people dancing and chatting

Music!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 am

-She smiles as the king walked by her it's been her first time seeing the king in person she bowed low he's in a happy mood- wow father he's truely a beautiful person
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:02 pm

"Charles bowed deeply seeing the King entering. As the music started again, he looked at his daughter"

Yes...it seems so. I think that's why the Queen is leaving Palace, and he can finally marry...lady Anne!

"He answered, rolling his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:28 am

Ewwww..... she is not fit to be a queen -she whispers so only her father can hear- i loved Katherine she was lovely whats happening with them?
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Geoffrey entered and shouted

His Majesty the King!
I spotted my great friend Geoffrey here being busy as always and when he was busy at the sides I went to join him. Hello stranger busy as always. I took a fig and placed it into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next