The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+31
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas Seymour
White Royalsun
Thomas More
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Catherine Parr
Faith LeBeau
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherina Prue
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Dorothy Seymour
Jane Stafford Brandon
Frances Grey
Francis Bryan
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Howard
Muriel Howard
Margaret More
Thomas Tallis
Catherine Willoughby
Sabrina Howard
Anna Stafford
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Anne Bassett
Jane Parker
Margaret Sheldon
Margaret Pole
Charles Brandon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:10 pm

"Charles took Catherine's hand. He was ready to start the dance but he frowned after her words"

Do you feel annoyed by Anna's presence? Why? Come on, my love...dance with me in front of everyone. You're my wife...

"He whispered into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Jane Parker wrote:
Anne Bassett wrote:
Anne went around 'The Great Hall' and heard voices. She walked in and saw Christmas decoration. Yes, she heard about the Christmas party and she greatly enjoyed. And the decor! Absolutely perfect. "Hello ladies", she greet others and smiling.
Good Day! How fares you? She curtsied and smiled. Jane always had the proper courtesies. She glanced around hoping to make more acquaintances.
She looked at Jane and smiled. "I'm fine and you? I can't wait for Christmas..."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Muriel Howard wrote:
Sabrina Howard wrote:
Christmas had always been Sabrina's favorite time of year, it still was; its shimmering decorations was her favorite part of all. She entered the hall, in which was the Christmas Party, wearing a soft sea green gown, trimmed with deeper green velvet ribbon and delicate flowers embroidered around the neckline and hem. She took a goblet of sweet red wine from a passing servant and walked around the hall.
I was still angry with Anthonys behaviour towards me and the way he was trying to rewrite history the Christmas party was divided one side of the hall you had all the elegant women actings like angels and properly behaved. My gown sparkled under the candles I didn't drink anything it would stain my sparkly gown. In the midst of all the chaos I saw my sister stand out like a jewel a rare one at that her brown locks of hair complimented her green gown I made my way over like a ballerina moving on water. Sabrina my dearest sister I did not know that you were to join us here at court! Oh this is the most wonderful surprise I could wish for.
Sabrina smiled, and was filled with joy when she saw Muriel approaching her.''I'm so happy to see you, too. It has been a way to long since we saw each other.'' She said, giving Muriel a warm embrace. ''How have you been?''
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:55 pm

*As Elizabeth entered the Great Hall for the christmas celebration she smiled at everyone that walked past her .She saw people laughing and dance and having fun . She walked past Charles and his wife and and smiled at them both before going to the table of drinks and grabbing a drink.*
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Charles came skipping along into the great hall . He stops by the entrance and and adoresthe decorations and of course the christmas tree. He smiles then continues to skip in spotting his mother Anna with his sister Catalina ,he skipped towards them. " Merry Christmas mother! Catalina!" he hugged them both then spotted his father with his wife not so far away from them . He ran towards his father and hugged him tightly "Merry christmas papa! " he looks at Catherine and smiles "and Merry Christmas to you to"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Catherine was about to answer Charles question when she heard the sound of a young boy. Hello young Charlie how are you finding it here at court and Merry Christmas to you too.
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm

"I'm finding court very fun indeed " he smiles brightly. "I've met many friends and i spend the day hunting and doing archery with my papa "
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Hunting? That is very impressive soon you will be trained for jousting are you looking forward to that Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:51 pm

"I wish to grow up just like my papa" he hugs his father tightly "he is my role model and hero"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Naturally so. Catherine bent down to his level. Charlie I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with something. You see your Farther and I are to expect our first child together how would you feel about having a little brother?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 pm

-Catalina came walked towards Catherine, Charlie and her father she smiled at them all and the greeted them - father -she smiled then looked at Catherine- and you must be Catherine it' s pleasure to finally meet the woman who captured my fathers heart -she gives her a brief hug - and you little man -she turned towards Charlie and ruffles his hair- Merry Christmas to you to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Charles chuckled and whispered in her ear "i would love to have a baby brother to look after" he smiles at her then he heard Catalina . Charles winked at Catherine playfully and laugh loudly when Catalina ruffles his hair .
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 pm

"Charles hugged Charlie. He caressed fastly his hairs"

My boy! I'm glad you finally met Catherine. He is very good at hunting...do you know that?

"He asked turning towards Catherine. When he saw Calatina reaching them, he smiled warmly at her"

Catalina...she is my wife. It's...rather impressive seeing all family here together...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:10 pm

He sauntered into the great hall. What, you've started without me?? he joked to a passing servant with a tray filled with goblets of hippocras. Happy Christmas James, here's something for your troubles if you stay close by and refill my cup now and then, my good man! he handed him a gold piece and laughed. Looking around he searched for Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Frances enters the hallway, wearing fancy gathering robes as she greets everyone at the party politely and curtsying respectfully. "Good evening, everyone. I apologize for my lateness, I've had other matters to tend to before, attending to this affair this evening," she said, after greeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jane Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk
Jane Stafford Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:02 am

Apprehensive about my arrival at court, I take in a deep breath before while outside the Great Hall. With sigh, I flatten my gown and arrange my hair. I had to look perfect...everything had to be just right! Being reunited with my family was something I had looked forward to.
Sighing once more, I enter and begin to make my way around the room; smiling and curtseying to other guests. My eyes searching the room for my family at the same time I was talking to other courtiers.
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:09 am

Frances walks over to Jane politely greeting her as well, "Ah why hello dearest Jane," she says kindly as she curtsies to you, meeting with you for the first time. "This is my first evening in court as you can see. It is a pleasure to meet with you and my father Charles again as well," she says respectfully as she takes a small sip of her wine and then still holds her glass in her hand, engaging in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jane Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk
Jane Stafford Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:14 am

Smiling brightly, I curtsey back; bowing my head in respect. "My Lady." Giggling slightly, I rise and beam at my half-sister. "It is also my first time at court...How are you darling Frances?" Accepting wine from a passing servant, I smile warmly and then proceed to take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:15 am

Anna grinned to herself and leaned against the wall sipping her wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:54 am

"Charles saw Jane entering and talking with Frances. He gestured smiling to come closer, longing to hug her"

Jane...come here, my love. I want to introduce you offically my wife...

"He glanced at Anna. Looking at Jane approaching them, he realized that his daughter grow up and she became a very beautiful girl"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:18 am

Catalina Stafford Brandon wrote:
-Catalina came walked towards Catherine, Charlie and her father she smiled at them all and the greeted them - father -she smiled then looked at Catherine- and you must be Catherine it' s pleasure to finally meet the woman who captured my fathers heart  -she gives her a brief hug - and you little man -she turned towards Charlie and ruffles his hair- Merry Christmas to you to.
Catherine was startled when Catalina hugged her. It's nice to finally meet you Catalina. I know very little about you but you seem very happy here. Merry Christmas to you too. I do understand Catalina if you can't dine with me and your farther over the festive holiday I wouldn't want your mother displeased. Catherine bent down and smiled to Charlie. That is very good to hear you will be a big brother and you can teach him everything you know. Turning her head she noticed Charles other daughters were here but not Victoria. Charlie would you like to come and get some food with me your farther seems busy and you can tell me all about your adventures
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:02 am

Sabrina Howard wrote:
Muriel Howard wrote:
Sabrina Howard wrote:
Christmas had always been Sabrina's favorite time of year, it still was; its shimmering decorations was her favorite part of all. She entered the hall, in which was the Christmas Party, wearing a soft sea green gown, trimmed with deeper green velvet ribbon and delicate flowers embroidered around the neckline and hem. She took a goblet of sweet red wine from a passing servant and walked around the hall.
I was still angry with Anthonys behaviour towards me and the way he was trying to rewrite history the Christmas party was divided one side of the hall you had all the elegant women actings like angels and properly behaved. My gown sparkled under the candles I didn't drink anything it would stain my sparkly gown. In the midst of all the chaos I saw my sister stand out like a jewel a rare one at that her brown locks of hair complimented her green gown I made my way over like a ballerina moving on water. Sabrina my dearest sister I did not know that you were to join us here at court! Oh this is the most wonderful surprise I could wish for.
Sabrina smiled, and was filled with joy when she saw Muriel approaching her.''I'm so happy to see you, too. It has been a way to long since we saw each other.'' She said, giving Muriel a warm embrace. ''How have you been?''
I felt comforted knowing that I had someone who knew me at court. I watched my mother walking past us. All the more better now that you are here Sabrina. Tell me how many babies have you delivered? You could even be honoured by delivering Cousin Anne future child. I clasped my hands together excited for both our new adventures. As for me my suitor flat out rejected me I know farther will be mad so don't tell not just yet
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Jane Stafford Brandon wrote:
Smiling brightly, I curtsey back; bowing my head in respect. "My Lady." Giggling slightly, I rise and beam at my half-sister. "It is also my first time at court...How are you darling Frances?" Accepting wine from a passing servant, I smile warmly and then proceed to take a sip.
I am well thank you Jane. It is always an honor to meet my half sister of course *she says drinking a another sip of her wine as well.* "How have you been keeping my dear?" she asks politely.
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles saw Jane entering and talking with Frances. He gestured smiling to come closer, longing to hug her"

Jane...come here, my love. I want to introduce you offically my wife...

"He glanced at Anna. Looking at Jane approaching them, he realized that his daughter grow up and she became a very beautiful girl"
She hugs her father and smiles him respectfully, but then glares at Charles' wife a little bit. Frances walks away leaving Jane to meet his new wife. She goes and sits down at the table sighing as she watches everyone socializing and catching up.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Muriel Howard wrote:
Sabrina Howard wrote:
Muriel Howard wrote:
Sabrina Howard wrote:
I felt comforted knowing that I had someone who knew me at court. I watched my mother walking past us. All the more better now that you are here Sabrina. Tell me how many babies have you delivered? You could even be honoured by delivering Cousin Anne future child. I clasped my hands together excited for both our new adventures. As for me my suitor flat out rejected me I know farther will be mad so don't tell not just yet
Sabrina offered  Muriel a smile, enjoying the cool sweetness when she sipped at her wine. ''Too many... I don't even remember how much babies I delivered.'' She answered. ''That'd be a real honor.'' As soon as she heard Muriel's words she reach out and squeezed her cousin's hand in comfort. ''He's than blind to not see what kind of jewelry he'd have by his side... Maybe your father wouldn't be mad.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next