The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber

Go down 
+2
William Brereton
Sabrina Howard
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  Empty
PostSubject: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
Gentleman of the Royal Household
William Brereton

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:28 am

I was on my way outside the palace when I came upon lady Howard chamber a rare new beauty upon this dull court I knocked on her chamber door
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:46 am

Sabrina was brushing her hair when she heard a knock on her door. Come in. She said and placed the brush back onto the dresser, then stood up and waited for her guest to enter.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:54 am

I opened the door to her chamber I had to take a breath how could she possibly so beautiful when her lineage came from the Howards. [I]My Lady Sabrina I Thought That I Could Show You Around The Court Seeing As You Are New To Court I offered kindly although her beauty was outstanding don't fall in love with her I repeated in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:51 am

Sabrina looked at the man before her, trying to remember if she knew him. That is very nice of you... Sir?
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:47 am

William My Name Is William And It Would Be The Upmost Honour Lady Sabrina He smiled a smile that was especially for her I Am A Gentlemen Of The Privy Chamber Aswell. Is Their Anywhere At Court You Would Like To Visit I Understand If You Are Busy My Lady
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:37 am

Sabrina smiled to him kindly. It's nice to meet you, Sir William. She slowly shook her head. Actually I'm not busy in the moment... How about I let you choose a place for our walk.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:21 am

He had to think of where to take her Sabrina Have You Ever Been On A Little Boat Just Out On The Lake Or Any Lake For That Matter I'll Steer The Oars Of Course William wanted to do something different than the other men here at court and a little lake air would do them both good
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:14 am

Sabrina shook her head at his question. No, I've never seen something like that. But it sounds magical. She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:13 am

Oh It Is My Lady Shall I Let You Get Ready Before We Proceed He smiled kindly turning his back so she could gather herself together
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Sabrina smiled and wrapped her cloak around her. I'm ready... We can go. She said while she tied the ribbon round her hair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 am

Victoria knocked on the door "Hello, is anyone there?" as she knocked the pain in her stomach grew worse and almost a bit unbearable
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:37 am

Sabrina was sitting by the fire reading her book, when she heard a knock at her door. She put down the book at the table and went to opened the door. Your Grace... How may I help you? She asked a little surprised to see Victoria there.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:17 am

"I would go to a physician but, I had to go to the closest door I could find." Victoria started to cringe as she put her hand on her belly "You have to help me, please."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:24 am

Sabrina gently helped Victoria to her bed. When the pain first started? And can you describe it for me? She asked, already having some ideas of what it might  be.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:36 pm

"Well, It happened around noon when I was visiting Lady Catherine, My father's new wife. It hurts in the abdomen region." she takes a few breaths to ease the pain. She's thinking if it was the food she ate
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:51 am

She listened and nodded from time to time, noticing Victoria's breathing. My lady, I think you're giving a birth, but I must examine you to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:22 am

She was shocked to hear this "How can this be? I've never unfaithful to my husband." she started to feel confused
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:05 am

Sabrina looked at lady Victoria. When was last time you'd your bleeding? Maybe it's your husbands child. She said.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:45 am

She started to think"I think it was when my husband left for a meeting or something in a far country around spring or summer." she didn't want to think of the feeling when she was lonely"It better be his child." the pain started to travel down to her intimate area
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Sabrina gave her a small nod and ordered to servant to brought her hot water. You've been with child and now you're giving a birth. She lifted Victoria's dress and propped her head up with pillows, making her as comfortable as she could.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Lady Sabrina's maid servants comforted her as Victoria started push
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:46 pm

Sabrina could see now the baby's head, and she lifted her gaze to Victoria. That's it, you're doing just great. She said as one of her maids wiped Victoria's forehead. Just one more push, my lady. And your child will be born.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 am

Victoria was sweating from all the pushing and wanted her life to be over. The maids soothed her with their words, back rubs and a cool wet cloth as she pushed for the last few times
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:13 am

The baby came out into Sabrina's waiting hands and began to cry. She tied off and cut the cord, then washed baby  and wrapped in a blanket. It's a healthy baby girl. She announced as she put the child in Victoria's hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: