The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber

Go down 
+2
William Brereton
Sabrina Howard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:46 am

Sabrina's eyes were wide with this request and she put up her tea cup slowly. Mary, what have you done? Is it Francis a man you spoke to me about? She asked, lifting her gaze to her cousin. Yes, there are ways you can prevent falling with child. But are you sure you want it?
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:08 am

Mary nodded to her, "yes it is Francis. He is the only one but I do not want to be one of those foolish ladies who try to trap a man with a child. I would never do that to him so yes please help me. I need to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Sabrina sighed, seeing her cousin to be very determined about it. There's one plant I posses that will prevent falling with child, but only if you took her every time you and Francis are intimate. She said. She never thought she'd be helping her cousin with this. You may put her in tea, any drink actually.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:16 am

"I can do that. I know the best way would be not to be intimate with him but Sabrina I love him so. Maybe one day I can have children and not worry about such things but for now I just want to be sure I do not conceive." Mary explained and smiled, "I knew you would help me."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Even if it was hard for Sabrina to admit Mary was right. It was better to not become with child until she sees true intentions of Francis. Does he loves you, too? She asked, with greet hopes  Francis to feel the same for Mary's sake. Of course, I'd help you, Mary! There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:00 am

Mary smiled at her words and nodded her head, "He said he has developed feelings for me and I know I love him. That is why I want to be protected, I want him to know he can trust me. I do not want him to feel like he has to worry I would try to trap him, that is the last thing I would ever do." Mary moved forward to hug her then whispered, "I love him so, I cannot do anything that might cause him to leave me. I am not sure I could bear it."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:50 pm

If he has feelings for you truly, he wouldn't run away if you become with child. But I do understand your fear of loosing him and I'd probably do the same if I'm at your place. She said in honesty and returned Mary's hug. And I hope for you he has a strong feelings for you as you do for him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:18 pm

"I believe that he does but I know I am not ready for a child so this I do for us both." Mary smiled at her cousin. "Only time will tell what shall happen."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:51 pm

I saw many things in my job and I can say for sure you to be wise. It isn't crime if you wish to wait to be a mother and to make sure if Francis is planing to marry you.You're young and many things are before you to do and time for child will come eventually when you're ready. Sabrina said in honesty, and smiled to her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:27 am

"Thank you for your help and understanding. I just know how I would feel if anyone forced me to be with them and the way a child would bind us is not something either of us is ready for." Mary answered then smiled at her cousin. "I know that someday I will have many children but that time is not now. So enough about me, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:50 pm

One day you surely will. She said simply. Nothing too much. It seams I spend too much time at my joy to meet with new people. But recently I delivered few healthy babies. She answered in proud voice.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:29 pm

"You are so good at your job, I cannot imagine being able to do what you do. All those cute babies!" Mary smiled at her then added, "so how many babies?"
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Sabrina smiled at her cousin's words. Three. Two boys and one girl. She replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:52 am

"Sweet babies, I hope one day to have one or two of my own but they are lucky to have someone as skilled as you helping them into this world." Mary smiled at the thought, "I know that everyone wishes for a boy first but I think I should like a little girl. Then as she grows I can teach her to be strong like you."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:39 pm

When the time came for you to have your sweet babies I shall be there to help you. Sabrina said reassuringly. The girls are sweeter than boys, but which ever you've important is to be healthy.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:15 am

"I will love knowing that I have you to look after me when I decide to have a child." Mary laughed at her comment, "girls are not always sweeter. We used to be quite the opposite remember."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:01 pm

It'd be my great honor to look after you. Sabrina said sincerely. Then she laughed at her comment about girls. You speak truth! My mother would definitely agree to such. I was wiled as child, which gave my mother headache, and I believe with you was the same.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:44 pm

"Yes." Mary laughed, "my mother was not fond of how I behaved when I was younger." She grinned at her. "But I have many good memories of doing things that was forbidden."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:57 pm

The rules are there to be broken. Sabrina said with a grin upon her lips. At least we'd fun when we were younger, and for that we shouldn't be sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:03 pm

"There are still rules to be broken." Mary whispered thinking of her relationship with Francis. "Us Howards did not get where we are by playing by the rules."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:37 am

Sabrina raised her eyebrows slightly at her cousins words. Oh cousin! I like you now even more! She said, liking Mary's view on life now and how she was so different from all the Howards, such free spirit. I don't think your mother and mine would agree to that.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Mary laughed again, "oh they would disagree for sure and if they knew we knew how to think and plan for ourselves there would be trouble. We are just supposed to be beautiful puppets at their disposal."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Sabrina nodded with agreement to Mary's words. A beautiful chess pieces with no brain and mind of their own. Sabrina said with a sight. If I ever have children I'd never raised them as our mothers raised us.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:22 am

"I was thinking that too. I want my daughter to be strong, independent and admired for more than being just a pretty face." Mary said then laughed, "oh my mother and yours would hate that."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Sabrina laughed as well already picturing what kind of lecture her mother and Mary's would give them, if they heard what they said. They'd probably hold us in a room, explaining to us what is the propose of the ladies in this world. To obey and to be beautiful. She said with slight roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next