The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber

Go down 
+2
William Brereton
Sabrina Howard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 pm

"Charles smiled and looked at them both"

Maybe...it's better I leave you alone. It has been a day full of emotions for me. In the same day...I became father and grandfather at the same time. I think I need some rest. But I'll visit you later, sweetheart. Have rest too...

"He kissed Victoria's forehead. Then he glanced at the baby in Thomas's arms once more time and left the room"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:35 am

Victoria smiled as her father kisses her forehead and leaves. She then looks at Thomas."The affairs are false but, I did meet other men." she gently stroked the baby girl's little head "I can tell you the real story about the two men if you want"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:44 am

"If there is anything else that I do not know,then perhaps you should tell me.I prefer learning the news from you,not by someone else" said Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 pm

There are two men. Number one is the husband of the King's sister and number two is an Italian." she kissed Mary's little head "Which one sounds most interesting to you?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 pm

"I would like to know about both" said Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:14 am

"Alright then. I'll tell you about the King's sister's husband." she clears her throat "While you were gone for some foreign business, I had an unexpected visitor. the pain from being alone for too long "We had a long and decent conversation, we had a few drinks of wine and for some reason I had too much to drink because I was trying to drown the loneliness inside me." she crossed her fingers and hoped her husband wouldn't be too cross when she tells her the next part "Then suddenly, I kissed him."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:36 pm

"I guess that the next part of the story is clear to me,am I right?" said Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:15 am

"You're not mad?" Victoria was happily surprised about her beloved husband's reaction
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 pm

He took a deep breath."I do not deny that I am offended that you share your bed with other men,but I must confess that I am guilty for your adultery.I haven`t been here to take care of you,my love.I am responsible for your loneliness" responded Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:15 pm

"Well, I was drunk and somehow my thoughts got the best of me." she held his hand and kissed it "I'm happy that you are not furious or anything worse." she looked up at him and smiled
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 pm

"In the future I will try to be here with you more often.I promise you" said Thomas and kissed Victoria`s forehead.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:23 am

Victoria smiled at her husband "Now for story number two."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:32 pm

"Yes,my dear?" said Thomas with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 am

"I was in Italy to visit a lady friend." The ladies adjusted the pillows and helped her to sit up "Then, I accidentally bumped into a gentleman. We started to talk and got to know each other" the memories started to come to Victoria's mind "From what I learned from him, He is a Baron, a widower, and has a daughter that is older than our Elizabeth." she looked off into the distance "I didn't know how word came out."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 am

"I understand what you are trying to say and I forgive you for your unconscious adultery.But promise me that you won`t do that again in the future.I am your loyal husband and I expect from you the same thing" said Thomas calmly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:54 am

"I promise that I won't do anything that foolish ever again." Victoria kissed his hand as baby Mary started to cry. "She is probably hungry." she said as she reaches for the baby
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:11 pm

"She is the sweetness itself.My dear Mary,we are blesses to have you" whispered Thomas looking at his little daughter.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:01 am

"I think I better feed her." Victoria takes the baby from his arms and breastfeeds the child "There was nothing physical between the Baron and I." she looks up at her husband as she softly strokes the baby "I was thinking maybe someday our Lizzie and his daughter can play together."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:36 pm

"Of course,my dear.It will be good for Lizzie to make new friends" said Thomas smiling at his wife."And the Baron won`t deny our company if  we all decide to visit him,what do you think?" asked Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:09 pm

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." she smiles "I think it is time for Lizzie to have friends"
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:45 am

Mary needed to talk to her cousin about something serious but she didn't want to go to her exam rooms and be seen leaving there. No need to give anyone something more to gossip about so instead she went to her private bedchambers knocking on the door. "Sabrina? Are you in, its Mary."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:45 am

Sabrina was brushing her hair in front of mirror when she heard a knock at her door. She put her brush on the table, and walked toward the door. Mary! What a pleasant surprise! Please come in! She exclaimed with joy as she opened her door wider, letting Marry in.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:13 am

Mary smiled at Sabrina walking into the room quickly then making sure the door was shut behind her. "Sabrina, I missed you How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:05 am

Sabrina lead Mary to the small table and poured them some tea. I've been well, busy actually. And you Mary? She asked with a smile as she sat down on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:08 am

"I have been much occupied." Mary admitted talking softly as she reached for her tea. She was nervous and Sabrina was the only one she dared to trust with what she needed. "I...there is a man and I believe I love him but I need your help. You are a midwife, I know you help deliver babies but is there any way that one can prevent falling with child?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next