The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+3
Juana of Aragon
Lilith Spencer
Leonardo Spencer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 am

Courtyard 2ljhzcg
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:37 am

Leonardo got word that his younger sister, Lilith, was coming back to her home country of Italy. They had not seen each other in a very long time and he was overjoyed with excitement to see her.
He wasn't sure of what time she would arrive so he kept busy in the courtyard practicing his swordsmanship.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Spencer
Baroness of Naples
Lilith Spencer

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:50 am

After her long journey, Lilith was finally returned to her lovely home, Naples. Unwilling to let her family brandish about and such, Lilith had not informed any of the servants or the members of her family the precise time of her arrival. She returned on her own, and she was instantly informed her brother Leonardo was in the courtyard the moment she stepped out of her carriage.

She shook her head without a word and smiled languidly. "He must've been practicing his swordsmanship again..how very original of him.." She chuckled lightly.

Lilith was delightful to reunite with her brother after they were parted for such a long time, yet at the same time, she couldn't help but feel gravely anxious about seeing him again, after all the things she had heard about him within the society as well as at court.
She held her breath, pursing her lips as she entered the courtyard. Carefully, she tiptoed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:19 am

Leonardo, felt like a boy again as he imagined a competitor; swiftly waving his sword about as if he was fighting a pirate for the damsel in distress. Soon he heard footsteps behind him and pulled his sword to the persons neck, not realizing it was his sister. He placed his sword back at his side and helped her up. "Lilith, you should know better than to sneak up on a man with a sword! are you alight?" He asked then smiled pleased to see her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Spencer
Baroness of Naples
Lilith Spencer

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:39 am

Lilith tilted her head as she observing the man before her. She couldn't help but grinning happily, since she's incapable of hiding her jolly mood for seeing her brother again after ages.

"Well I didn't know you would notice, seeing as you were too occupied with your practice, with your burning passion that was." She offered him a gurgle of laughter. It was not until then she realized how much she'd missed him, and all the childish trifle arguments they had.
"I do believe an apology is in order?" she paused, raised her eyebrow. "For no sane man would greet his own sister with a sword. Don't you agree, brother?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:54 pm

"Yes, forgive me sister. I knew you were on your way I just didn't know when, so I decided to practice my swordsmanship, however I should have known you could arrive at any moment." He said and looked at her making sure he caused no injury. "Now that's behind us, how are you? it's feels like ages since i've seen you."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Spencer
Baroness of Naples
Lilith Spencer

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 am

She tilted her head and squinted, glancing at her brother. There was something about him which gave her an odd feeling, the feeling that he had changed, that she hardly knew her brother anymore. "It has been ages brother!" she gave him a gurgle of laughter. "I've been well...relatively at least. It was such a long and dreadful journey. But I am pleased to be back home."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Leonardo looked at his sister as she spoke and gave a nod "Well at least your here, I haven't been around family in so long I suppose I got used to the fact that I was alone in the world." He then thought of Charlotte and wanted to tell Lilith of her then thought he'd wait.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:30 am

-Rosalina Borgia of Aragon entered the grounds, her grandfather being the late king Alfonso II of Naples, looking around the grounds she spotted the baron and baroness of Naples, smiling at the both of them as she glanced over at them both while passing by, "Well hello there both of you" Rosalina smiled kindly to them, she was the daughter of Lucrezia Borgia and her second husband of course but she was a kind hearted person, standing there she remains there-
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Victoria strolls around the court yard while teaching herself the dance steps to La Volta so she won't look and feel like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Elizabeth had gone straight to bed upon arrival in Italy, the journey had been tedious and the sea worryingly unsettled for her first trip abroad. She had packed her finest dresses and jewels, along with a few gold purses so that she may return to England with with new Italian fabrics.

She had decided upon a salmon gown, of silk and lace. The chiffon folds and loose sleeves lighter than usual to accommodate for the hotter climate. As she took a walk through the court yard she noticed her friend Victoria who she had travelled with and waved with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:32 pm

"Lady Elizabeth." Victoria walks up to her and embraces her "I'm glad that you could come. Did you travel here alright?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:02 pm

"Oh do call me Beth, please, " she replied and returned her embrace gently.

"Honestly? The journey was horrid. I've never been on a ship before and I felt dreadfully ill the whole time. Yet, I am here now and I am so glad that we are here."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:47 pm

"It's never perfect for someone's first time at sea." Victoria said as she rested her hand on Lady Patmore's shoulder "So tell me Beth, How was your carriage ride to the Courtyard?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Elizabeth nodded with a warm smile, "Better and exceedingly more comfortable. And tell me Your Grace how do you find Italy so far?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:14 pm

"Beautiful." Victoria smiles "It has been some time since I came here." She sighs as she looks around the beautiful Courtyard "I have spoken to my husband about my thoughts of living here for a season or two."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:33 pm

"That would be very nice indeed. You would return to England with brown skin, " Elizabeth said happily with a little laugh.

"Did you stay long last time you were in Italy?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:49 pm

"Nay." Victoria sighs "I had to go to Suffolk to see my Father." She then looks back at Beth "What have you been up to as of late?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Elizabeth shrugged and began to walk the courtyard with Victoria, smiling at the way her dress flowed, "Very little indeed. I seem to have spent all my time before I left at the seamstress!"

She then thought for a moment, "Perhaps we may all dine together-your children and of course your husband? It would be nice to meet your family."

Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:33 pm

"I'm sure he won't mind." Victoria says as she plucks a flower from a nearby bush "It has been time since Thomas and I dine together as a family." She says as twirls the flower between her fingers "Did your family dine together when your parents were alive?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:28 pm

Elizabeth nodded with a warm smile, "Often...as it was just my father and my mother when I was little. After my mother died, my father and I spent so much time together-reading and painting. Now I wander around the halls of my home in silence."

She chuckled a little, "A bit depressing really, " Elizabeth added and touched Victoria's hand in a friendly way, "So I am very glad to have a friend's company for a change!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:35 am

"Indeed. It happens too often." Victoria smiles as she pulls her around playfully"I suppose nobody has taught you Italy's latest dance?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:45 pm

Elizabeth giggled as she was brought to face Victoria, "Alas no! But you have an advantage I believe-you have been here before!"

She then cleared her throat and arranged her skirts, "Do teach me some of the steps, Victoria."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:01 pm

"I wonder if I can remember correctly." Victoria thinks for a moment while the gentle breeze blows the ladies' hair. "Now I remember." She positions her arm at an angle and opens her hand open "The dances here can be a bit difficult from our dances in England." Victoria says as she touched Beth's hand to get herself ready for the dance.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:49 am

Elizabeth watched the way Victoria positioned her arms and copied the shape, her hands gracefully opened and touched Victoria's.

She then grinned and nodded, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next