The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+3
Juana of Aragon
Lilith Spencer
Leonardo Spencer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:16 pm

"Follow my lead." Victoria said as they walked in a left circle "Now the other hand." The ladies walk in a right circle with opposite hands "For this next part, a lady holds the gentleman's hand while she walks around him." Victoria smiles "Whose role would you like to take?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Elizabeth shrugged with gentle laughter, "I suppose whoever is tallest should be the man!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 1:35 am

"Well, I think we are about the same height." Victoria look at her from head to foot "The teacher shall decide and she says that the Duchess' dear friend will play the lady for this part." She smiles. "It should be simple and easy for the student."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:55 am

Elizabeth laughed and stepped on her tip toes, arranging her gown, "Well very well, sir...what next?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:07 pm

"Now I shall lead you." Victoria smiles as she gets a hold of Lady Patmore's hand and leads her around Victoria. After that, she positions Lady Patmore face to face with Victoria "Then we skip to the side." The ladies skip to the right and to the left "And go around each while spinning." The ladies spin around each other
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Elizabeth smiled as she followed the steps, noticing how gracefully Victoria moved-she could be an authentic Italian dancer. Elizabeth tried as best she could to copy the steps, whilst looking Victoria in the eye with a slightly mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:53 pm

"You're doing well so far." Victoria giggles "And I think for this last part, the ladies and gentleman walk back in quick steps and walk forward in quick steps." She says as she danced in quick steps back and danced in quick steps forwards Beth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Elizabeth completed the steps on the tips of her toes, grinned happily.

Well, you are a good teacher,” she remarked and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jane Heterford
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Heterford

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:21 pm

Lady Heterford arrived to Naples to met her lady she was to be waiting on. She slowly walked threw the courtyard. Her dress dragging on the ground. She could here people laughing and dancing.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:31 pm

"I try my best." Victoria smiles "Now to finish it off, a lady runs and the gentleman lifts her. I will bow and you will curtsy instead."" She tells Lady Beth "Unless if you would like to test my strength my strength."
Back to top Go down
Jane Heterford
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Heterford

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:40 pm

She waits until they are done.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Eizabeth chuckled, "Goodness-I may break your back! "she replied as she giggled with a warm grin.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:04 pm

"Then I shall bow like a gentleman and you curtsy like a lady." Victoria smiles widely as she bows
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Elizabeth grinned and curtsied, she then walked to Victoria and gave her a friendly embrace, "You were better than me by far! But thank you!"

She then looked and noticed another woman approaching, "Do you know her, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:56 pm

"I am happy to teach you how not to feel like a fool when an Italian asks you to dance." Victoria looked when she noticed a lady in the distance "I know nothing of her as of now. I wonder if she is the girl that a withering man told me about in his letter yester year."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Elizabeth grinned and then curiously asked, "What did he write about her?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 pm

"He asked me to accept his daughter to be in my service in exchange for a bet that he had lost with my Mother ." Victoria looked at the lady in the distance while talking to Lady Patmore "MaMa did say that I should be expecting a lady." She says as she signals the lady to Victoria
Back to top Go down
Jane Heterford
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Heterford

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:13 am

Jane walked up to Victoria and curtsies to her."I am Lady Jane Heterford." She said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:31 am

"Pleasure to meet you Lady Jane." Victoria smiles "Pray tell me why you have come here." She asks curiously
Back to top Go down
Jane Heterford
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Heterford

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:44 am

"I am your new Lady in waiting." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:58 am

"Is that so?" Victoria raised an eyebrow "Your father has told much about you when he wrote to me." She smiles
Back to top Go down
Jane Heterford
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Heterford

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:41 am

"My father do you not mean my uncle ma'am?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:48 am

"Yes. I thank you for the correction." Victoria says "Turn around slowly to let me get a good look at you." She says kindly
Back to top Go down
Jane Heterford
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Heterford

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 am

She slowly turned around.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 am

"Perfect." Victoria smiles "You'll fit in with my ladies as long as you follow my rules and expectations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next