The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas and Joan's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh my love, I'm so sorry, this makes your back hurt, let me give you a massage *rubs your hand softly as she kisses your back and talks softly* yes love, I remember that afternoon, we really had fun, it was a magical moment, and do you remember when we arrived home late in the evening? *giggles remembering about her parents*
And you will always be my young and handsome Thomas **winks as she kisses his neck more and keeps massaging his back*
Yes I know it, but you will always have me, it doesnt mind what could happend with the trial or with the king *hugs him tightely*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:42 pm

He smiles weakly and rolls on his belly, as she proposes to give him a massage.
His arms bended, he rests his head on his hands and moans softly.
`You know what I need, my love, as always…´ He takes one of her hands to kiss it tenderly, then smiles at the memory of that special day.

'I had no excuse for bringing you home so late... with our cheeks red and still grass in our hair.' He chuckles. 'We were supposed to take a little walk, I imagine now why they were angry my angel!.
He looks over his shoulder tenderly at her.
'But I never regretted it, even though they sent me away and I was not allowed to see you for... a month? a year?' he smiles. 'I think it was a week, even though it looked like a year... but that week I survived on my memories of that beautiful day and I still remember how I felt when I held you in my arms while we were watching the stars above us, as if we could touch them, do you remember too, my love?'

He smiles as she assures him he is still young and handsome and turns around to take her in his arms. 'With you I am, my love, but that is only because of you. You are the young and pretty one here...' He holds her close and he kisses her softly. He lays his head in her neck and closes his eyes.

'You have no idea what this means to me, to know that you are here. With you by my side I can handle everything, you give me the energy to go on, my sweet Joan Wolsey.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 pm

I love knowing what you want *she says rubbing his back harder * oh love, such a tenssion in your back *kisses his neck*

Oh, I remember my parents were really angry with me, they treat me like a bitch all the week but finally they understood how much I loved you, mum made mepray a whole day to to redeem, and then I had to act as I didnt love you anymore, such an impossible thing
*kisses him deeply and taste his mouth* mm my delicious husband, you make me feel the same butterflies in my stomach each time you lookat me, and the same magic when you kiss me like that

I know love, with you by my side I also can handle everything, and I dont need anything or anybody else, only you and me, and I'm the happiest woman in this world *kisses him for a long moment*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:30 am

He moans while she rubs his back harder.
'Sometimes I think you know even better what I want than I know myself, my angel.'

While he listens to her story about how her parents punished her he holds her close to his chest, kissing her soft hair.
'We both deserved to be punished, but you suffered much more than I, my love, I still feel sorry for you, I should have known better than to make your parents angry with you...' he frowns and looks in her eyes.
'... but by the time I met them again they were nice and accepted our love totally. I had no idea you had to go through this, my love, they never showed any rejection towards me.'

He kisses her back with all his love and desire and smiles lovingly at her words. 'Every time I see you it is like the first time I saw you and every time we kiss it feels like the first time... you have captured my heart immediately and totally and nothing will ever change that, my love.'
Shaking his head he rubs her cheeks softly.
'... though I still think it's selfish from me to have you all for myself. You had to give up so much, my angel, I can never compensate, even though I love you more than anything in the world.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:12 pm

*smiles warmly* I love knowing what you want

Don't worry my darling, the worst part was being aparted from you, and yes I remember , my parents, dont know, I think they accepted our lvoe, somehow *smiles and kisses him softly*

*Puts her fin ger on your lips* please my love, stop saying that, I love you so much and I dont need anything else, as you know, you're verything for me *kisses his lips as she holds his face between her hands* you make me feel the happiest woman in this world, I know how much you love me, and I love you too, being with you is all that I need *strokes hsi ahir softly/
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

´Your parents... they felt like my own parents, my mother died when I was only six years old and your mother was as sweet as she was. I guess they just accepted the inevitable, by then they obviously knew my stubborn nature... and yours, of course!...´ he smiles and adds.
´... which is even worse than mine, my angel... luckily... at least, most of the time I am glad about your stubbornness.´ he kisses her back, tenderly.

He sigh a little as she put a finger on his lips to stop him, takes her hand in both his hands and put it against his chest.
´I know my love, you keep telling me that you are lucky just with me, but I can´t stop thinking that you deserve so much more than to be locked up in our private rooms... I hope one day we can travel together, my love, I want you to see more than London, even more than only England!´he smiles weakly while he caresses her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 am

I will always be your stubborn Joan Wolsey *smiles tenderly and kisses his lips softly, rubs his back with love and then his chest* My parents knew I couldn't live without you, and I can't indeed my angel *kisses his neck softly* you're my wonderful Thomas, and you know I dont need anything else, only you and me, please, believe me, trust your stubborn Joan *giggles and then rest against his chest imagining their travels abroad* it would be wonderful my dear husband but you know I don't need travel abroad if Im here with you...*kisses him softly and deeply* in your arms
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:34 pm

´O yes, you will certainly always be my stubborn wife, well I hope so at least.´ he wipes softly a lock of hair behind her ear, then he kisses her ear and whispers with his lips against it ´... and I can´t live without you, my angel, I think your parents must have known how big our love was, perhaps they even knew that long before we did.´
He kisses her forehead gently and chuckles. ´I do, I do believe you, my beautiful and wonderful Joan... and I trust you totally, my stubborn angel!´ he kisses her soft lips.

He smiles as she lays her head against his chest and strokes her hair, then rests his chin on her head.
´... ohh but I want you in my arms, everywhere we will travel, my love.' he is silent for a while, reflecting.
' I imagine though, perhaps you would like to visit our Thomas in Genoa? I know how much you miss him. I could give you a guided and ensure that nothing is missing on the road...'
Softly he turns her head so he can look in her eyes, frowning seriously.
'My love... I can't come, of course, trial starts tomorrow. But I like you to go, partly because I'm afraid I might not behave as you are used from me in the coming time...'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:59 pm

oh yes they knew it my love *kisses you softly and cuddles you* my love,, don't worry, I want to go to see our Thomas but I won't go anywhere withouth you, you're the reason of my life, and I can't go anywhere without you my angel *rubs your neck softly and kisses it with love* my angel, I wish you good luck in the trial, never forget how much I love and need you.I'll be here waiting fr you, cooking for you, dreaming of you...like always *smiles tenderly **
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:16 pm

He takes both her hands in his while he rest his forehead against hers.
'You make me so happy when you say this... and I really would have let you go, though with pain in my heart. Only the thought of you being here is enough for me to go through the trial and everything, but I have to ask you to be patient with me, I don't feel like myself for some time now, sometimes I don't even recognize my own aims in the things I have to do, it gives me great stress and I don't want you to suffer my bad moods, my dearest love.' he sigh and takes her in his arms, frowning deeply.

'Most of the time you cheer me on just by your presence, my angel... but please, tell me when I act annoying in the coming period. I can't bear the thought that I might hurt you by my moodiness, not you, the only one I love more than my own life!' he smiles weakly at her and kisses her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Don't worry my sweet husband *holds your face in her hands and rubs your cheeks soflty* I'm here for you, and you have to know that everything is and will be fine with me about you, you will never show me your moodness, don't worry *smiles tenderly and kisses him softly* come here and kiss me more my sweet husband Cardinal Thomas Wolsey *giggles and plays with his chest*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 pm

He smiles faintly at her and shrugs.
'How can one be moody in such radiantly presence... you even let the thunder clouds disappear like snow for the sun, my love.' his smiles becomes wider while talking.

As she plays with his chest he looks tempting at her, while he let his finger slide from her neck to her chest.
'Come here, my angel and let me say goodbye decently, because I have to go in a few moments... and make the final preparations for the trial. But first, I will kiss you more... as you ordered, my sweet wife Mrs. Joan Wolsey! '
He chuckles and takes her firmly in his arms, glides her hair at one side to kiss her neck, then let his lips follow her jawline to her mouth and kisses her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:44 pm

And you are the rainbow of my life my husband Thomas Wolsey *smiles and kisses him deeply for a long while* Then she helps him to get dressed and rubs his back for another while* my darling please take care, if something goes wrong the king will be angry with everyone in this world. I've heared my friend queen White is here, if you see her please send my regards to her and invite her to come here , God bless you my sweet hubby *kisses him tenderly with all her love*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:08 am

´I will take care, my love´ he speaks grimm while frowning.
He kisses her and rubs her cheeks softly, raising an eyebrow as she tells him their friend queen White is at court and smiles faintly.
´Is she? I have not seen her yet, but if I see her I will send her your regards, of course and perhaps I can ask her to have dinner with us tonight. Would you like that, my angel?'

He looks at her excited face and thinks for a while, then he takes both her hands in his and smiles lovingly.
'Come to think of it, this afternoon I will visit Bridewell to check if all is done to accomodate the king and queen there during the trial. Bridewell, my dearest!' he kisses her forehead tenderly.
'Why don't you come with me and visit our first home together again? I think you will love to see it once more! While checking, we could refresh our memories of our first years together at this beautiful castle, the place where our children were born... and where we married!' he looks radiantly at her, he would love to see it in her presence again since it was the king's property now and she never had the chance to see it once more.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Ofcourse my love, I'd love to have dinner with her *says with a big smile* what shall I prepare for dinner?

Oh my sweet Thomas, are you sure I can go with you and see it today ? *she smiles exited and hugs him happily kissing all his wonderful face* oh my love our first memories, I am feeling like a teenager once again, I used to love our seduction games *giggles* and I lvoe them now indeed
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm

He laughs out loud when she reacts as enthusiastic as he expected.
'O no, my love, you will not cook tonight, I want you to enjoy her visit and not tire yourself in the kitchen!'
he looks at her and takes her in his arms.'... but if you insist, you could bake one of your delicious cakes, hmmm I think she will appreciate it, just like me, my angel.' he licks his lips and kisses her softly.

As she kisses all his face he raises his hands in defence. 'Well, I can't say now that I was only joking, can I?' he chuckles, takes her in his arms again and dances through the room with her.
'Yes my love, we will go there together and rediscover all our secret places where you played your seduction games with me, your unsuspectingly victim!' he looks at her with an innocent face and then smiles mischievously.
'Even our twelve orchards and gardens are still beautiful, my angel, do you remember our games there, too?'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Oh my love thankyou but you know cooking is not hard for me *smiles and rubs his chin* However, I will only bake a cake if you prefer that , a big cake for our friend and for you *kisses him deeply with all her love* If you contnue licking your lips like that you'll drive me crazy

Ofcourse I remember my love, I love the chores we used to do there and the animals we had *closes her eyes for a moment remembering those simple and wonderful things , I wanna go there *whispers in his ear* and love you there too, everywhere we go I'll love you even more

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 am

´I know cooking is not hard for you my angel, but you won´t have time today to cook. I will do my other duties as quick as possible and then send someone to get you so we meet at Bridewell.´
He looks at her with love in his eyes and pulls softly her head under his chin, holding her close against him.

´No one is there my love, only you and I... and the servants of course, but most of them you will remember, because they served us also when we lived there. Oh just the thought of spending some happy hours with you this afternoon makes my heart so much lighter!´ he sigh and kisses her hair softly, then smiles as she whispers in his ear.

´I love you too, so much... but now I must go my angel.´ he kisses her deeply and wants to leave the room, but before he reaches the door he turns around, frowning.
´My hat! Where did I put my hat, have you seen it, my love?' his eyes flashes across the room, searching.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:27 pm

oh really my sweet husband? *hugs him tightely and smiles happily* I wanna go there once again, I'm so happy for that, then I'll bake a cake quickly and then we can go there, this is so exiting my love *rubs his back in affection*
y angel, my heart lifts and blows just thinking about the idea of being there onc again with you *kisses him tenderly*

And I love you so much angel, much more than you can imagine! *he doesn't notices how but she puts his hat upon his head* here you are my little boy *smiles warmly*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

'Ahh... you always surprise me!' he speaks breathless while she puts on his hat without he even had guessed that she held it in her hands.
'If I had not you, my love...' he shakes his head and smiles at her, rubbing softly her cheeks. He feels happy to give her a wonderful afternoon together, even though he surrounds her in wealth, he knows that it is not enough, it is never enough to make up for the little time he can spend with her.

'See you later then... I really look forward to spend a whole afternoon and evening with you, my angel!' he kisses her once again and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

*smiles and kisses him playfuly* I love surprising you *puts a hand on his ass and laughs loudly* I also want the same my beloved Thomas, I want to spend a day unless, or two only with you, without noene else near us, only we both, looking and loving eachother, you tell me when you can and we'll do that *smiles and gives him a bread* I made it for you, please enjoy it my love ...*kisses him for some minutes and hugs him tightely* see you soon my sweet husband
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Late in the evening they enter together, cosely armed and he notices with pleasure that the servants lit the candles and stoke the fire for them. He thanks them kindly and they bow and leave.

He takes Joan in his arms and smiles radiantly.
'My love, I loved our time together, even though I was called away several times. I hope you loved it too, I didn't stay away too long, did I?' he kisses her tenderly, then chuckles.
'Let us sit for a little while beside the fireplace, my angel.' He pulls her next to him on a couch and cuddles her, meanwhile he takes off her hairpins one by one.
'So, now we are really back home again... shall we drink a wine together to celebrate this day, which I really enjoyed?'

Last edited by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 pm

*entering in the room they accomodate next to the fire place, she inhis arms, the best place in the world, kisses him tenderly and softly* No my love , you didn't. I also loved our time together and being here is the best for us *when he takes off her hairpins she takes off his hat and says* yes, we're at home *kisses him deeply* mmm wine would be perfect for this moment *stands up and goes to look for wine, pours wine in their glasses and raise her glass* for our happiness and eternal love my angel
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:00 pm

'Yes, to our happiness and evernal love, my lovely angel.' He smiles and they drink together, then he lets her lie on the couch with her head on his lap. He stares in the flames while he softly strokes her face and hair.

'Even though many improvements were made during the years, it still feels as our home, Bridewell...' he speaks dreamy, lost in thoughts.
'Especially when we visited the gardens, I felt for a moment if time had not passed by and I had to chase you once more, my love, like we used to do...' he chuckles and bends over to kiss her.
'You really made my day, I feel I put on new energy to...' he shakes his head as he doesn't want to finish his sentence. to open the trial tomorrow

'And our friend White looks as beautiful as ever... though no one looks as beautiful as you, you seemed to shine tonight my love... but I enjoyed her dinner with us too, even though I missed the desert, your delicious cake!' He bites his lips while thinking about all presented problems he has to put aside and which have to wait untill after the trial, urgent or not.

'Well, I guess you two had lots to talk about in my absence... ladies things.' He smiles lovingly, caressing her shoulder and arm.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:11 pm

*with a glass of wine in her hands and her head resting on his strong lap she looks into his eyes tenderly, caress his face softly with her fingers and admires his beauty, breathes deeply feeling the love inside of her, sighs deeply* oh Thomas, you're such an amazing man *kisses him tenderly* and yoy're mine *smiles warmly*
I remember everything we used to do and I wanna do everything right now, with you again *giggles* and don't worry for the trial *rubs his chest , over his heart* everything will be fine...
I also enjoyed the dinner with our friend Queen White, but she's much more beautiful than me , she's a queen , but I don't mind , I am Thomas Wolsey's wife, and that's the biggest honor in this world *holds your hand and put it on my chest* would you like to eat another peace of cake my angel? *kisses his neck warmly and hungrily, wetting it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Joan's bedroom
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next