The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas and Joan's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Is there another person you want make happy to? the king has an army of monkeys to make him happy, you are my beloved husband, only mine *smiles tenderly and kisses him with all her love, rubbing his back softly and leaving soft kisses on his neck*

And you know you can tell me everything about you and your day, but let's talk after loving each other as we deserve, to forget the outside world for a moment, we can talk later, enjoying the cakes I baked. Oh no, I know you don't eat too much, you don't like my cakes *giggles and kisses him deeply with all her love*

mmm *she enjoys his kisses and caress his body with all her love* Come here, your wife needs you, she has prayed for you the whole day and loves you so much! Has needed your kisses the whole day *smiles looking deeply into your eyes and strokes softly your hoary hair, wraps her right leg around your waist and kisses you hungrily and passionately*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 am

He looks into her eyes while she talks to him and he shrugs and sigh deeply.
'My deeply beloved wife... of course I am yours, as you are mine, your happiness is the most important in the world to me! I always strove to make the king happy as well, in the full knowledge that when he is happy, the whole kingdom will be happy... but you are right, the monkeys have taken over and I fear the outcome!' he looks away for a moment, his eyes flash around the room in dispair, then he turns his eyes to her again, while he rubs her cheeks and kisses her lips.

'Yes, we will talk... later, much later, my angel. And I will eat your cakes obediently.... even though I don't like them indeed!' he chuckles and kisses her deeply, stroking her long and soft hair.
'Ohh my love, how do you manage to make me feel better, each time again? You are a gift from heaven to me, a wonderful treasure and balm for my soul...I love you more than anything!' He rubs softly her breasts underneath her hair and moves her hair to kiss her neck and shoulder.

'mmmm missed me whole day? Needs me to kiss her? Let's see if we can do something about that, bacause I, my wonderful love, need you too!' he smiles tenderly but when he feels her leg around his waist he feels his passion take over and he kisses her hungrily while he enters her careful and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:03 pm

I am happy if you love me and if you are happy too . mmm oh yes my beloved boy, you have to eat my cakes , though you dont like them *giggles and kisses him happyly* oyu are my life Thomas, life has come back to me since you came back to my life once again, never leave me, you are my angel and my reason to live *hugs him tightely and kisses all his neck, bites it softly and rubs your back with love* I will always do my best to make you happy, you deserve it more than anyone my wonderful Thomas! you are the only one who makes me the happiest woman in the world, the light of my life, my angel in the Earth, God blessed me with your eternal and wonderful love. *whe talks softly and lovenlgy while you rub her breasts and stroke her hair, her nipples are hard for you*

mmm yes she does! *Kisses him hungrily aswell and plays with her fingers in his hoary and wonderful hair, moaning when she feels you* Thomas, love me like you usually do and like we always love loving each other *giggles and hugs him tightely with her legs and kisses his lips deeply* I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 pm

´I will always eat your cakes.... because I love them, like I love you my angel!´ He smiles happily, with each minute that passes he feels his agitation disappear more and more and he kisses her long and deeply, his hands rub her body gently and with desire.'... that's why I love to eat you as well!' he winks, kisses and licks her breasts, biting them softly.
When she talks lovingly and tells him her love for him, he feels his heart lighten and he embraces her tightly while they move together in a tender and increasingly passionate way.

´You make me so happy, my love. You are the light of my existence, the reason I breath, I want to make you happy, you are the only one who really deserves to be happy, you are so awesome! I pray to God every day to thank him for allowing your wonderful presence in my life and to beg him never to take you away from me again!´

He closes his eyes while they love eachother, moaning and playing with her beautiful soft hair, he wants to feel one with her, give her the pleasure she deserves and let her feel his immeasurable love for her.
'Ahh...Joan, I love you, I need you, please never leave me again, whatever happens!' he kisses her hungrily, their bodies entangled in a warm embrace.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 pm

I know you love them, but I love you much more *smiles tenderly looking deeply into his wonderful eyes and kisses him once again* are you feeling btter my love? yes? aww I am really happy then *rubs his back softly and hugs him even tighter, with legs and arms, moving with him as one, she feels the magic of their love between their bodies, inside their hearts* mmm Thomas, I will never leave you, never never, you are my life, without you there's no life! I pray and beg God the same *smiles rubbing his cheeks and kissing all his face with love and passion* we will never be apart, never again! I promise you my Thomas, my precious Thomas *rubs her face against his softly and tenderly, with her eyes closed while they move togethr as one* ohhhh..how happy you make me angel of my life ! You deserve to be happy Thomas , you are a great man , person , wise, and ...ohhh my love *she moans in plesure and kisses him hungrily with all her love and passion, arching her back, feeling him deeper inside of her

She is so happy! the man of her life and dreams is making her the happiest woman in the world, loving her, giving her all the plasure in the world, and she is doing the same with him, and also making him feel better, she doesn't need anything else, just live like this with her angel Thomas, her Wolsey, her eternal and only love !!!
*Kisses him once again, hungrily, full of passion and love* I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU MY LOVE, PLEASE NEVER LEAVE ME !!!
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 am

'I love these cakes, like I love everything from you, my most precious in the world. You have no idea how much I love you, my Joan!' He smiles lovingly and kisses her deeply while they are one, his face against hers, he whispers in her ear.
'Yes, I feel better my love, thanks to you, you are the sunshine in my life, you make me so happy... we will stay together, always, no matter what happens! I can't live without you anymore, I need you so much.'

He loves her tenderly and passionately, he gives her his body and soul, she is the only one who really knows him and loves him unconditionally, his attention is only for her and they make love for hours, smiling, sweet talking and loving eachother again and again.

Finally they lie in eachothers arms, satisfied, he reaches out to a drawer in the nightstand and gives her a small box.
'My love, I have something for you, as a token of my neverending love for you...'
He smiles radiantly and kisses her cheek softly while she opens the box.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 am

And you Thomas Wolsey haven't got an idea of how much I love you, with all my heart and body, with everything I am and even more ! *kisses him deeply and passionately and when he says he's better because of her she hugs him tightely and arches her back, moving perfectly as one with him* we will never be aparted, I sware it! I also need you to live my husband..husband, I love that word in my lips, you ar my husband!

*She loves him with every part of her, with everything she is, how can't others see how wonderful he is? how tender he is? The great and wonderful man he is? are everybody so blind? she thinks for herself and kisses him more and more, moaning for him, talking with him, while hours fly quickly*

*They finally stop in the middle of the night, it has to be 3 in the morning. she rests her head on his chest and hugs him tightely, he is so warm and wonderful, when he aparts a little and bends his arms. then gives her a small blue box and when she sees it her eyes bright and a wide smile appears on her lips, she doesn't remember when was the last time she recieved a present* Oh Thomas for me ? *she says handing the box and opens it* Thankyou very much my love is so beautiful! *a wonderfful necklace, with two hearts and a key is there , she immediateky thinks in their hearts and the key they've got to open each other's heart. Kisses him deeply and happily* my love, can you put it on me? *says giving him the beautiful necklace* I hope you haven't spend too much in a present for me my darling *says trying to talk reasonable though she loves the present and is really happy with it*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:28 pm

´Of course it´s for you, my beautiful Joan...! I am so happy you like it!´ He smiles and takes the little key in his hands.
´Look my love, with the key you can open the heart and inside there is room for two little portraits. I already put my portrait in it and I will ask mister Holbein to draw your portrait too, so we are united forever!´
He kisses her tenderly, tears fill his eyes when he sees her happiness. She has everything she needs between these walls, but he can´t take her outside and show her to the world, as he would love to do, as she deserved to be shown as the loving wife she is and the driving force behind him.

´And the little turquoise heart stands for protection, my angel, and fullfills wishes... it was made by the Aztecs, they admired turquoise, to them it was even more valuable than gold!´

He takes the necklace in his hands and put it on her, carefully and then grasps gently her arms to look at it, the hearts lie between her breasts and he chuckles.
´Ahh... hearts on your heart my love...´ he kisses her forehead and smiles when she informs if he didn´t spend to much.
´Money is no issue here, my darling! And the costs don´t outweigh the value of this...` he rolls off of the bed and searches in the pocket of his robe, runs back to her and opens his closed hand. Inside is the handkerchief she made for him and while she looks at it, he kisses her ear and whispers

´You have no idea how much I needed this today... I felt better every time I touched it, feeling your wonderful presence!´
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh my angel ofocurse I like it , I love it ! *smiling widely like a little girl who recieves a sweet. Listens to him and smiles when she sees his portrait, he's there , always so handsome* mmm my love *she says smiling at him and rubbing his cheeks* you are so wonderful there , such a handsome husband I have ! *kisses you deeply and says* Oh I'd love to put my portrait there too, as I want you to have a picture of me too, everywhere you go, as you have the handkerchief I embroidered with your lettres *giggles and rests her head on his lap looking into his wonderful eyes* are you crying my love? *she says touching his face* what did I do wrong my beloved?

Oh my love, turquoise is trully beautiful ! protection? thankyou, is you protecting me everywhere I go *smiles again like a little girl, so happy and in loved when she looks into his wonderful eyes* I LOVE TURQUOISE, our colour *winks*

*She admires the necklace between her breasts and touches it* ahhh darling is completely wonderful *kisses him once again and he rolls off the bed, and touching the wonderful necklace she looks at him and whispers* you are so handsome my Thomas ! *smiles tenderly and he backs to their bed* Oh my love, the handkerchief ! *smiles and rubs his cheeks softly, holds his face between her hands* did you my love? aww my love now you can tell me about your hard day *kisses him once again and makes him rest his head between her breasts , next to the necklace, while she strokes his hair softly and rubs his cheeks with love and tenderness*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 am

He smiles faintly when she compliments him and embraces her warmly.
'My love, master Holbein is a true artist, he didn't paint my wrinkles... I look like the young boy who met you and fell in love with you immediately and hopelessly. I'm glad he is such a flattering painter, I want you to remember me this way, not the old man I've become.' He kisses her tenderly and deeply.
'I ordered him to come today my love, so he can paint you mmm I'd love to have your beautiful painting with me everywhere I go!' he rubs her cheeks softly and kisses them, then strokes her wonderful soft hair while she rest her head on his lap.

'I'm sorry my love... of course, you did nothing wrong, you never do anything wrong! I cry because I'm so happy with you!' he takes her hand which touches his face firmly in his and kisses her fingers one by one.
'... I only wished I could show you to the world my angel, as the lovingly power behind the power... instead of hiding you here, as if we do something wrong!' he sigh deeply.
'Not all people think a priest should obey to celibacy... but as long as there is no agreement on this, we have to live this way my angel.' he shrugs and bites his lips.

'mmm turqouise is our color indeed, my darling, always has been since I first saw you in your turquoise dress... the color of protection, as I want to protect you my love, against all people thinking of you as just being my mistress! Ah... they have no idea!'

He smiles when he shows her the precious handkerchief.
'Ahh... my love, you are the pretty and wonderful one here! I am only a man, a man in love with the most awesome woman in the world!'

He kisses her back and closes his eyes when she let his head rest on her breasts, listening to her heartbeat while he strokes softly her necklace and the warm skin underneath.
'...mmm... court... to be honest my love, I think the court will not come together anymore after what happened today!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Oh love , he is a good artist because he catched all your beauty and expressions, don't say that, for me you will always be that young man, who played with me on the grass and made love to me everywhere we used to go *kisses him deeply and tenderly, caress his face* and I love this wrinkles, they mean you are wise, you've worked hardly and that neither time can with you *smiles and rubs her nose against his *
Today my love ? oh good, I'll choose a proper and nice dress to be painted *smiles teasingly* and the colour will be a surprise !

Aww my angel I am also very happy for having you in my life, is the biggest honor I could ever have, I am so so lucky, I am living happily with the man of my dreams, the onlly one I've ever loved, and the only one I will ever love *when you kiss her fingers she rubs softly your warm lips with them*
And please ! don't worry for something else! I don't need to be showed to the world, I just need to be here for you, with you my love, is the biggest gift God could ever give me, imagine love, if you show me to the world they will hate me, because I have the best husband in the world *giggles and kisses him once again with all her love and tenderness*
One day stupid Church rules will change, but won't we today my love, an don't worry, our king doesnt need that now, just need to be hapyy with his own interests...

oh yes my love, do you remember that day? I was older and you set your eyes on me, thanks Heaven for that ! Finally I could catch your atention *smiles and puts her fingers on his lips and talks* My love, I don't mind what people think about me, I just want you to be happy, and to live happily with you till the end of times, don't pay atention to silly people who doesn't understand what true love is. You are a man yes, the best man ever, handsome, wise, and mine ! *kisses his neck passionately and tenderly then*

*She enjoys his caress and strokes his hair softly, rubbing his cheeks and back with all her love, sticking him against her breasts* Why do you think that about court my love? tell me please *she says surprised at him, knowing he's never wrong when he thinks something like that*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:44 am

'Ahh, my expressions, well... ' he smiles and kisses her tenderly, his hand reaches for her face and softly caress the contours with his fingertips.
'Luckily time has treated you better my love, you haven't aged, you look exactly like the beautiful and fresh appearance who stole my heart so many years ago. I can't wait to see the result of master Holbein's portrait of you, mmm, I love your surprises!'

He listens at her, still kissing her fingertips and rubbing them softly against his lips.
'I can't imagine that you are happy to live here within our own quarters, I feel selfish for keeping you here... but you make me so happy, I love you and need you around me, I know I ask an enormous sacrifice of you. My darling, you are free to go wherever you want but please, never leave me!' he strokes his cheek with her hand and put her hand on his cheek, his own hand covers hers.

'You are right, my love, I'd better not show you to the world, not because of people would hate you, but because they would hate me, for hiding you so long and keeping such beautiful and wonderful woman all to myself! Ahh my angel, they would love you immediately, like I did and ever after will love you!'

He lifts his head to kiss her with all his love and tenderness, whispering in her ear.
'Of course I remember that day! You catched my attention immediately, like you always have done, even as a child. Only when you were a child, I struggled to resist you... but when I saw you again, after you matured, I couldn't resist you anymore, even if I would have wanted it, I had no choice.' he smiles and shrugs.

'My love, I never payed attention to what people say of me. Only the opinion of a few people matter to me, and you are one of them, my angel!' he kisses her deeply and rests his head on her breasts again.

'... you know that the trial went rather well so far, except for the absence of the queen after her emotional plea to the king himself! We heard many witnesses who confirmed that the marriage was consummated. But today bishop Fisher spoke! He spoke about the holy sacrament of marriage and embarrassed all clergymen, including myself! And then he compared the king with the old tyrant Herod whereafter he swared that he was prepared to sacrifice his own life to condemn adultery and defend the validity of the royal marriage!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Yes, your wonderful expressions *kisses hm deeply and talks* better my darling? I think it hasn't, do you remember my waist when I was young? look at me now my love, however you, always so wonderful and handsome *rubs softly her nose againt his neck, kisses him softly*

*Rubs his lips softly with her fingers, caess his wonderful face and rubs his lips again as she talks softly* my angel ofcourse I am happy ! the happiest woman in the world, because you love me and we can love each other everyday everynight. I will always be here for you, and is not a sacrifice, is a wonderful honor my eternal love, I don't need to go anywhere, I jsut need to be with you forever and ever!
*When he says the world would hate him she smiles and kisses him deeply* ofocurs they won't, because I am not a beauty, and any inteligent person could ever hate a man like you!

Even when I was a child my love? but how could youb feel atraction to a silly child, who was always serving you food and keeping your glass full while you talked with my father and brother of men's things *giggles* I used to spend all day cooking wih my mother, because I was preparing yor food, I'd love serving you, imagining you were my husband who came home *giggles and kisses his nose* And that day, when you came back home, after some years, I served the tea for you and it felt so good again.
Then you have to know I tink you are handsome, wise, kind, wonderful , and forever mine *smiles and rubs your ears while you rest your head again on her warm breasts, sighs pleasently feeling you*

*Listens to him talking about the trial* oh my love, then, nothing has been decided yet, has it?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:51 pm

´Mmm what about your waist? Let me feel....' he rubs her waist softly and smiles. 'I don't think anything has changed my love, you are as adorable and pretty as ever!'
He moans softly while they rub their noses and picks up a hair strand, turning it around his finger.

'I believe you my love, when you say you are happy, though I still see it as a sacrafice, certainly not an honor! But you make me feel good when you say this, I am the lucky one here, having you by my side, my wonderful and lovingly wife!' he takes her chin softly in his hand and looks deeply into her eyes.

'You are a beauty, oh yes you are! And every man, intelligent or not, would envy me for you! Envy me even more than they already hate me. And they hate me, my love, the queen and everyone at her side hate me for breaking up her marriage and the Boleyns and reformists because I don't!' he shrugs.
'... the queen thinks I'm an opportunist and the reformists think I'm a old fashioned Papist!' he shakes his head, then he smiles faintly and kisses her, tenderly.

'Ahh.... you were such an enchanting child! I adored you as baby, as a toddler you teased me untill I chased you, later I felt irritated because without your knowledge you diverted my attention from your father and brother. And then one day while you put some biscuits on the table our hands touched inadvertently... I felt like someone touched my soul! I was so confused that I left almost immediately and kept distance from you ever since.' his hand still plays with her hair and he kisses her nose.'.... so when I saw you again, years later, you looked at me and I felt the same again, you touched my soul, again!
I always loved you my Joan, I never met anyone like you! No one as beautiful, wonderful, wise and sweet as you are!'
he kisses her lips softly.

He sigh deeply when she asks him if anything is decided yet.
'No my love, after Fisher's declaration we could not maintain order anymore and I had to dissolve the court! It's all in the hands of Campeggio now!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 am

*she smiles tenderly and kisses him with all her love* you know it has changed ! I love when you play with my hair my love, you make me feel like a child. But I don't like when you are so stubborn, this is a great honor for me, be your love and stay here to love you forever and ever, I am the luckiest here for having you, and none can hate you, those ones who hate you are completely wrong, they all are big fools! You are wise and handsome, is for that reason they hate you *kisses you again deeply and lovengly*

yes love I remember, I didn't understood that reaction, you didn't play with me anymore, never again you hold me in your arms, I thought it was just because I had grown and I weren't nice and pretty like I was when I was a child, but I used to spent my days thinking of you, imagining you were my husband *smiles and blushes* and when you appeared again, oh I was shy at first but when you kissed my hand I also felt that, it was like an electricity, it was exactly the same, you touching my soul. I was so happy you had arrived. I still remember that night you went to my bedroom and we made love for first time, I didn't mind anything else, neither my parents, neither your religious inclinations, neither being a virgin I just needed you, I had dreamt of that moment lots of times, and when you were there , telling me you loved me and needed me, oh I realized how big and wonderful God is, he blessed me with your love, he really did!

In hands of Campeggio? oh my love I fear he won't do anything in king's favour, but let's pray for the Pope to change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:27 pm

He smiles and shakes his head while he rubs her cheeks tenderly.
´Now you tell me I am the stubborn here? O no, my love, though I am stubborn indeed, you are even more! But I won't argue with you, my sweet stubborn angel!' he kisses her with all his love.

'Many hate me, my love... but not because of my supposed wisdom and defenitely not because of my - as you call it - "handsome appearance'" .' he smiles, strokes her hair and shrugs.
'... they hate me because the king loved me, because of my privileges, my wealth, my power! they think I manipulate the king for my own purposes, for that reason I am glad the king spoke out for the whole court today that it was not me who initiated the separation.'

He smiles and embraces her lovingly when she speaks.
'Ahh... my darling, I loved to play with you, hide and seek and also wilde games, throwing you in the air... but you were still a child when I ...' he shakes his head again.
'I had to protect myself and also you, so I didn't come as often anymore and when I came, I neglected you. In the end I could not face you anymore and just stayed away. All those years you turned up in my thoughts on unguarded moments and when I finally came back and saw you again, I knew I'd been waiting for you to grow up.
Mmm... that night we made love for the first time, I was so crazily happy, I had never permitted myself to dream about you, but it felt so natural, so magical, I didn't think of anyting else but you and me, blessed by God to love eachother.'

'Mmm, no, Campeggio will obey to the Pope first... that is why I keep sending letters to the Pope because Campeggio treats me like the devil's advocate, he will not listen at me!' he looks half frowning, half smiling at her, hiding his fears.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:47 am

Oh yes, be sure I will always win you being stubborn! *giggles and kisses him* well then that men also show they envy you , they think you are so powerful, great , wise, and big, that you can persuade the king himself in your own purpose! and then , if you would do that, which one would be your purpose? oh they are just fools thinking they are wise and powerful men*shakes her head not understanding anything*

Oh yes, you used to do that, I used to giggle crazily *smiles remembering those times* and when I started to grow and I wanted to play like that with you my mother told me it wasn't proper for a girl, but I trully needed that games my love, as now I need this kind of games *giggles and kisses him deeply* I was still a child when you what my love? tell me please! Protect me ? why my love?
*rubs his cheeks softly* please tell me everything my eternal love, I won't scare.
Yes angel, I remeber, from that night, we could not be aparted anymore, and we can't ofocurse we can't, because we belong, we 've always belonged and we will always belong to each other!

That silly and radical Campeggio, if he knew the man you are! ahh my Thomas *kisses him feeling his concerns* don't worry my love, nothing is your fault, you are doing everything you can, then if the king wants the moon you have to pick it from the sky for him? and if you can't then you are the worse man in the world? you have to explain him you do everything you can, but there are things bigger than you and him, and that is not your fault *kisses him softly* I am sure the king would win we both together in stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:56 pm

´My wonderful stubborn wife...´ he smiles while he kisses her. ´You win me indeed as you always have... I just can´t resist you.´ he wraps his arms around her and holds her close to his chest, his head rests on hers.
´I don´t know what they think of my purposes, my love. I guess they only see what they want to see and think I only seek power and money, ah well, I don´t care actually, I never did! ´

´Ahh yes, you giggled crazily, I loved your giggles as I still do. But you never gave up, you teased me again and again untill I reacted and chased you once more. When I finally got you I tickled you or lifted you in the air ahh, such happily and innocent games my angel. But you grew up and I matured from a school boy into a young man... your mother was right, it wasn´t proper to play these games anymore, especially when I became aware I was really fond of you, even though you embarrased me as well with your attentions.´ he presses a kiss on her hair and is silent for a while.

´... I had kissed some girls by then, but I never felt before what I felt when our hands touched eachother that time! You were a child, my love, an innocent child who had no idea of her effect on me. I felt bad and told myself I was a fool, a dirty, stupid idiot and I threw myself even harder on my study, so I had a reason for not visiting your house as often anymore!´ he bites his lips and shivers at the memories, frowning deeply.

´... so now you know, my love, why things changed between us. I had to protect you, against me!´
he looks into her eyes, smiling faintly.
´ten years, it took ten years before we met again, and then it took me at most ten minutes to know you are the love of my life, that I had been waiting for you, deep in my heart, and I was not able to resist my love for you anymore.´ he kisses her tenderly and with all his love.

He rest his forehead against hers while he listens at her, shrugging.
´Campeggio... once we were friends, but that was before all this. And I guess you are right, the king is more stubborn than you and I together! Nevertheless I was always able to give him what he wants, I´m sure he thinks I could pick the moon for him if he wants me to. You have to understand I never disappointed him before, well only once, when I could not get him the means to conquer France and you now what happened then! He played innocence and let me take the full blame for failing to get this Amicable Grant from the nobles. I didn´t mind as I never minded to take responsibility for all unpopular decisions, but this time it´s different, my love! Of course he knows this matter is beyond my power, but he needs a scapegoat and my enemies will take this opportunity to bring me down at last!´
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:02 am

As I can't resist you either my angel *caress his cheeks softly* don't worry for them my love, you are right, they are fools and you are my husband my Thomas *smiles tenderly at him* aww it sounds wonderful MY THOMAS !

Oh yes love, I loved to be on the grass and you over me tickling me, or in your lap *smiles remebering* amazing moments my love, you were and are so wonderful with me, I could never had loved another man, you are my eternal soulmate, since ever,I always knew we belong to each other. Mum wasn't right, I suffered too much, I really needed our games again and again....*looks into his wonderful eyes tenderly* but you are with me and we will never be aparted anymore *kisses him softly*

You were my first kiss my angel, and that is a great treasure for me, this wonderful lips kissed me and they will always do, only this lips *rubs your lips softly and lovengly with her fingers* ofcourse you weren't idiot my love, we belong to each other, we've always done and we'll always do, that's the reason you liked and like me. And I wasn't too innocent *giggles* because I used to do eveything possible to go to serve you, wine, tea, coffee, biscuits, everything *giggles and touches his nose tenderly*

but love, why do you say you needed to protect me from you? I am sure you would never hurt me. please love, tell me what did you feel?
*when he says that wonderful things she kisses him deeply and strokes softly his wonderful hair* mmm my love, I was praying everyday for you to come back and make me your wife, and you did my love *smiles widely truly happy* we are together and we are so happy loving each other *rubs his cheeks softly and rests her forehead against his*

Oh such fool men ! The king blames you for those things he can't get himself? oh *says angrily and then makes him to rest his head against her breasts and the wonderful necklace with the turquoise heart* the king, Fisher, Campeggio and that fools you call your enemies, all them can't be sillier than they already are, they don't know who you are my Thomas *strokes his hoary hair softly, she doesn't understand why they do this things for the man of her dreams, the best man in the Earth* if they knew who you are they would swallow their own toungues.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:53 am

´I am your husband, my lovely Joan...´ he smiles tenderly and rest a hand around her cheek. `do you remember our wedding day, my love, the day we promised eachother to love and cherish, to take care for eachother for always? Such wonderful day, my angel, only you and me, your parents and of course your own brother who married us... even though it was a secret marriage, I still think of it as one of the most beautiful days of my life... our wedding day, and the day we became parents of our wonderful children.'

'Ohh... my angel, you really want to know everything, don't you' he bites his lips and shakes his head before he softly kisses her nose.
'Well.... after that moment our hands touched, I tried to ignore what I felt, how could a little girl touch my soul? So we played again, I was in control I thought, and I also enjoyed our games, I was so ambitious and serious at the time and I needed the wonderful lightness of our games. But things had changed my love! When you sat on my lap, I wanted to hold you tight and never let go and one day I chased you...' he frowns deeply and closes his eyes '... and you were there, in the grass, looking teasingly at me with your wonderful eyes, a smile on your beautiful lips and I almost... ' he shakes his head again and moans softly.

'Please, don't make me say what I wanted or thought then! After a few moments I just ran away and since that moment it was you who chased me, not in reality because I stayed away from then, but in my thoughts and in my dreams your eyes followed me everywhere and it took all my efforts to get you out of my mind!'
He smiles and follows the contours of her eyes with his fingertip.
'Your awesome eyes... I still get lost in them, my love!'

He chuckles shortly when she tells him she wasn't innocent and holds her close.
'mmm perhaps you weren't, my angel, but you were only... eight or nine years old? You were a child, my love, it would have been wrong, so wrong and I would have blamed myself forever if I had ever touched you in an inappropriate way! I had to stay away from you, tell me you understand!' he looks at her with pain in his eyes.
'Later, much later I realized we were meant for eachother, but at the time, I had no other choice, I would have hurted you, one way or the other. I'm sorry I wasn't able to control my feelings anymore, I really missed our games, too, and most of all your sweet presence in my life!'

Softly he kisses her eyes, her nose and her lips.
'When I found you again, I was so happy my love, you had grown up but not really changed... I still can't understand that you were not married by then, you must have had many suitors, my angel?'

He smiles faintly when she gets angry at his enemies and put his finger on her lips.
"Sshhh my love, don't annoy yourself, you know I never cared about them... I only care about the king, my position depends on him and only on him.... and I work hard to retain his approval. Whatever my enemies whisper in his ear, he knows that I am his most loyal servant and will do everything for him!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Ofcourse you are my husband my eternal love *kisses his hand on her cheek softly* yes my love, how can I forget that wonderful and amazing day? you were so wonderful, and handsome my darling, I think I was dreaming and I did all my effort for not waking up, holding your hands tightely my darling, aww it was an amazing day, and then our wedding night, we had maken love lots of times before, but that night was so special like the first, you taking off my wedding dress, my man, no Priest Wolsey, with me you were, and you are *smiles soflty* my man, my eternal amazing lover. And the days our children came to this world, oh I was so blessed with you by my side my love *kisses his fingers and holds his hand tightely*

*Listens to him and hugs him tightely, rubbing his back and stroking his soft hoary hair, she holds him tightely with all her strenghts* awww my love, I really didn't know I caused that effect on you, I didn't know how a young man's body could react, I just wanted to play with you all day, and I also dreamt , lots of times, with your kisses, but I was innocent I fear yes, I didn't see our dreamy kisses like something wrong, or that a man like you would never get enough after a kiss, I was always dreaming of you, I looked at you and used to see my husband, then I wanted a kiss, but I didn't know what that could mean. Forgive me for being so naughty with you my darling, but I always thought we belonged to each other, and ofocurse I didn't understand when you aparted from me, now I do darling, and I am so sorry for causing that effects on you. I think it has been hard for you, you may had thought you were crazy and dirty, but luckily you understood it was true, pure love *says looking into your wonderful eyes with her forehead rested against yours* however I still think you would never had hurted me, you would never touch me in an appropiate way darling, you are a great man, I am sure you would never had done such a thing. Your body could have been weak, but your heart was and is strong and pure.
I love you my sweet and amazing Thomas, I really love you, ofcourse I understand ! *kisses him deeply and lovenlgy, showing him how much she loves and needs him forever with her*

*Giggles when he talks and softly rubs his warm cheeks* I was a big little girl , wasn't I? *smiles again and tells him* It was amazing being waiting for you and then recieve your love again, in that way you gave it to me, showing me you'd always loved and missed me, I was so happy my darling, oh I was, I am so blessed with you loving me! *hugs him tightely and cuddles in his chest, between his strong and tender arms.* Many suitors my love? I had only one, the son of a farmer, they lived near our house, I never liked him. Men didn't like me because I was a teenager but I yet used to climb trees and run, and play with animals, always remembering our plays *kisses your nose softly* I didn't mind, it was better for me, because I was waiting for YOU ! Thankyou my love, *says in your chest* thankyou for coming back and made me the happiest girl in the world with your love.

*hugs him even tighter when he talks about his enemies again* oh my love, I am so glad you don't care, they can't hurt you, I would never allow that! I am so glad the king realizes who you are, a wise, loyal, hardworking, amazing and wonderful great man, if he doesn't see that he is blind, a truly fool and no the genious he think he is *kisses him deeply for a long time*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:28 pm

'Mmm yes, as a priest I wedded many couples myself, in all beauty and glory, but our own wedding day, with just a few beloved people around, was the most wonderful ever. I remember you in your wedding dress, my love, you were so amazingly beautiful and I held your hand tight in mine, just looking into your eyes all the time while we were blessed, I felt the man I am when I'm with you, simply a man who adores the ground on which you walk my love. I gave you a red rose from our own garden...'smiles when she kisses his fingers 'I picked it in the early morning, reminding the days at your home and the red roses in your garden, ahh I can still smell them my angel, you always wore the smell of them, you still do!'

He smiles faintly when she speaks and softly squeezes her hand in his.
'Ahh, my love, how was I to know you thought of me that way? You adored me, yes, but I never thought that a young girl would dream of me kissing her! I was your friend, I saw your attempts as a mean to play with you, you were not naughty my love, never!' he kisses her tenderly while they rest their foreheads against eachother.

'It's better I never knew your feelings my love, it would have scared me even more! You dreamt of my kisses and I did everything to avoid that to happen when I became aware of my feelings, in reality and in my dreams!' he chuckles and shrugs.
'It was hard for me, but I never imagined it would be hard for you too! I could not explain my feelings to you, you would have screamed in disgust. And you would have every right to do so, no, I just had to go my angel and hope you would forgive me one day.'

He smiles when she tells him her story, safe in his arms.
'Ahh, you were lively child and a lively young woman when I found you again... with a strong mind, but I guess I was just lucky when I finally came back and found out you were free. I'm sure many men have tried to capture your heart, but I'm glad you didn't have eyes for them my love!! And don't thank me, my angel, I came back for your father and didn't expect to find you there, but you were there, I should thank you for that!' he kisses her hair and embraces her with all his love, keeping her close to his chest.

'You, my love, made me and still make me the happiest man alive.'

Last edited by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

*Smiles tenderly and happily listening to his words and remembering that wonderful day* yes my love, such a wonderufl rose, like that roses we used to see and smell when I was a child and I used to hold your hand tightely to show you the garden *smiles and gets up, opens a box and hands an old book, opens it and the rose is still there* I still have it with me my eternal beloved *kisses him deeply* a perfect gift in a perfect day

Ofcourse I was a naughty girl, always wanting to play with you and serve you, like a wife serves her husband *smiles and rubs your cheeks softly* but that is because I am completely in loved with you and you are my eternal and true soulmate
*she chuckles with his words* oh yes I think it was better, If I would told you what I always have felt, you would had think I was a crazy stalker girl *giggles again and kisses you softly with happiness for having you here only for her*
oh my love, I have nothing to forgive you, just say thankyou for always take care of me and worry for my safety, but you are my safety *rests her head on your lap and looks into your wonderful eyes deeply* I live for you my Thomas *holds his hands in hers and kisses them*

*puts her fingers on your sweet lips* shh my love, is me who has to thank you, for loving me like you do and make me your beloved wife. I don't mind if other men wanted me, I think anyone else did, but anyway, I only wanted you, you and you, and when you told me that I had grown and was a nice girl ...oh my love I thought my heart would had explode of love *smiles* you have always melted me, you melt me now, and you'll always melt me !

aww my love, I am so glad for making you so happy, because you make me the happiest and the luckiest woman alive *kisses him deeply and smiles* would you like a piece of cake while I give you a massage?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 pm

'Ah... yes, we loved to go outside.' he frowns a little when she suddenly gets up and returns to him with an old book in her hands, but as she opens the book and he notices the dried delicate rose he smiles widely and softly touches it.
'You kept it... it's still here! Amazing, so wonderful my love!' He kisses her tenderly, impressed and touched.

'You were never naughty my angel!' he smiles and rubs her nose with his.
'You always took good care of me, from the moment I walked in, your father and brother sometimes teased me and said to me you served me better than them, well....' he chuckles '... now I understand why, but at the time I only thought you obeyed your mother who was a wonderful hostess herself and always took good care of the guests who visited your parent's bar!'

'Mmm... I never thought of you as a stalker girl, my love!' he kisses her and let her rest her head on his lap, softly stroking her hair while he looks into her beautiful and sweet eyes.
'I saw you as a lively and playful girl, who always wanted to please and tease me... and succeeded, every time when I left for school again I felt so good and ready to resume my tasks. You still make me feel this way, every day again my love!' he smiles lovingly and intertwines his hands with hers.

'My love! Never thank me, please! When I came back I was surprised you were there at all! I never expected to see you again and certainly not that you would love me! You had grown up into a beautiful and wonderful woman, I could not remove my eyes from you! Did I say you were a nice girl?' laughs loudly.
'Even then you made me speechless, my angel!' he leans over her to kiss her forehead tenderly.

'Ahh, I 'd love to have a piece of cake now and even more to get a massage... but it is five in the morning, we haven't slept all night! For me it's not a problem, but you need your sleep my angel, so we could rest for a while and postpone your massage to later today.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:46 am

*kisses him lovengly and deeply* ofcourse I kept it my love ! Is the best and most wonderful gift I've ever had , and is a memory and souvenir of that amazing and special day *kisses him again*

Aww yes I remember them teasing you about that *giggles* I used to blush and smile completely in loved, I obeyed my mother when she told me, ofcourse, I had the pleasure to obey her *giggles* but she also used to tell me I would choke you with too much food , but I knew how much you loved cakes , and you still do *giggles* so I wanted to please and serve you like you deserve my angel *smiles and rubs his cheeks softly and tenderly*
My beloved, I am glad I had succed and that I can make you feel happy and with positive energy, so you did and do with me, everyday! I was so happy helping mum, and making food for you, and cleaning the house, I wanted you to had the best impression of me *kisses his hand and fingers and smiles widely*

*kisses him tenderly and talks* I will ALWAYS thankyou for loving me, for choosing me, for being in my life, for being my husband and the best soulmate ever! *smiles happily and in loved* well, you told me like a compliment, but I remember at first you didn't use to have too many words with me, we only watched each other and smiled, then, when we found moments to be alone, you used to tell me some things and I used to answer immediately, so happy you talked with me, I was just a simple girl and you were an important handsome cleric, a very wise man who was starting to be powerful. A man who used to visit court and meet high and beautiful ladies...but I always had the hope you would be mine someday and forever ! And when you kissed me for first time, I realized you belong to me and I belong to you forever, and that we can never be aparted!

Well my love, for me is not a problem either, but you have to rest and recover energies, so we should sleep and in the morning I will prepare a delicious breakfast for you, and while you eat the cake I will give you your massage *bites her lip softly and then kisses you deeply an passionately with all her love*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Joan's bedroom
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next