The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Queen's Bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:04 am

James smiled as he heard the gentle pad of footsteps to the door. It was silent inside and he could not be sure if Mary was the one who approached or if it was one of her many hand maidens. James leaned, with one hand, against the doorframe - ornately carved with depictions of flowers and leaves. Above the door were her initials, carved into the wood with skill and delicately filled with gleaming gold. Mary’s apartments were always quiet - always calm. It occurred to him how lucky their child was to have such a refuge.

Finally, as he heard her speak - close by, he realised it was her footsteps. He grinned in anticipation and straightened himself to stand tall again, “A mere knight,” he replied mischievously, however his voice was deep and warm as usual, “Your Majesty’s humble servant.”
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Mary smiles as she leant against the door listening to her husband speak. There was something in the way he spoke to her always soft but with a strong Scottish accent. He made her toes curl a fuzzy feeling running throughout Mary as every word sent a little excitement inside her.

A humble servant you say. She teased pulling the door open as her smile became a dreamy one. She was greeted with a surprise in the way of James' clothes attire. Mary had never seen him dressed in such clothing before, but it didn't surprise her. James brought a lot of different surprises into Marys life when he wanted to, this was one of those moments.

The rugged leather and open shirt was an alluring appeal. With his soft dark brown curls tumbling down his neck. Her fingers itched to touch him breath in that masculine scent that made her knees go weak.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Aye,” James replied simply with a nod - no pretence. His voice had broken a little, as if he had sighed in her ear instead of spoke. Such was the way he stood, that when she opened the door he could almost feel the warmth of her sweet breath. His smile grew wider and he gallantly took off his hat. He glanced behind her for only a moment and saw one of her ladies standing meekly in the room. His dark eyes then looked back into her's, glinting with mischief. He leaned close, one arm over the door frame while the other held his hat to his broad chest, “The King neglects you...spends all his time drinking with friends or in council,” he said playfully with a wink, “So I have come to pay court to my Queen, as all humble servants do.”

He allowed himself to look at the curve of her chest. At once he was thrilled and tempted by the thought that after the summer months, spent lying under the sun, she would be all firm and tanned beneath her light dress, “I do understand Your Majesty had wished to be alone…if that is still true then I will leave you,” he added.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Every ounce of Mary wanted him at this moment, but she restrained herself it would be different this time. James stood their flirting back and forth with each other the way young lovers do before marriage or babies even occurred. It was just simple flirting yet the effort meant a huge deal to Mary. She didn't feel like a queen, but rather a young lady with her lover.

My husband is a good man slowly but surely somehow we shall figure out marriage life and parenthood. But I shall take you up on the offer after all I would be foolish not to accept it. She squealed with excitement, her feet dancing around on the spot where she stood. Everything felt different to her the weather more like summer than winter. The heavy dark clouds that had clogged up her mind had now been replaced by a spring breeze. Mary had found her happiness again.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 10:46 pm

James grinned as she spoke, “You are quite right, my lady, your husband is a good man. Some say the best," he teased with another roguish wink.

He could feel himself being pulled towards her and he subconsciously leaned closer still - never breaking his dark gaze. There had always been that about Mary, that hook around him. He doubted she ever truly realised the command she had of him.

He recalled when they had first met upon the dull, foggy glen. He and his closest friends had drank for the best part of the night and each nursed sore heads as they trudged onto the glen to meet Mary. They had joked about how one was scolded by his wife for drinking too much and James wondered if his life would ever be like his good friend’s. Yet, when he saw her, he felt instantly at home. He couldn’t exactly place the feeling for he had never known it before but since then he had discovered that he could take refuge when he was with Mary. Indeed, he had prepared a little speech in French to welcome her but his promise that he whispered while he kissed her hand ’vous serez tout à fait en sécurité ici...je vais protéger’ was quite unplanned.

He dipped his head beneath the door frame and entered her room, "You are also wise not to resist my offer, ma dame. I am excellent company. Especially in the evenings.”

He respectfully nodded his head at her lady, placed his hat by the door and then - looking about the room. as if he had never been inside her chamber before - rested his hands upon his heavy belt; lined with his sword and muskets. He then looked to Mary, his playful look almost asking - when shall we be alone then? Send her away...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Oh, he knew exactly how to tease Mary with his words and irresistible looks. It was like he had a constant hold over her a certain wink or look could bring Mary to her knees! Not like she would ever beg him to seduce her... She whimpered as her eye's followed him all that sexual tension hanging in the air like two moths flying dangerously into the flames.

It was as though the very fingers of James were constantly rubbing against Mary's clit. Holding it in his hand commanding her to obey him in any way that seemed doable. She did not mind feeling this ecstatic sensation that sent her spinning in a whirlwind. Round and round Mary's mind would spin revealing a new door of pleasure to be opened.

Young Ivy did not need telling when to leave, she simply made her pardon and left just as quickly as she came. Closing the door, Mary fell to her knees the suspense of what was to transpire between her and James getting the better of her. She ripped off her nightgown revealing her quivering body and hard nipples. Between her thighs a glistening glow of her foreign fruit seeping it's juices down her inner thighs. It seems that you know how to send your queen into a frenzy.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:34 am

James walked further into the room and watched the young girl leave, gliding from where she stood and out the room. All of Mary’s ladies seem to walk on a cloud, their feet never touching the ground, their eyes always humbly averted. Mary’s rooms were warmer than his own, the fire blazed and suddenly he wished he had not been shrouded in his heavy leather.

He glanced over his shoulder and saw that Mary had torn off her night gown. He stood still where he was, allowing the smile to grow on his lips - mischievous and charming. He took his time and looked her over; the elegant line of neck, the curve of her breast, the line down her belly and the tempting fair diadem between her thighs.

James ran his hand over his beard and approached her. He walked slowly, feeling his cock harden as he approached her. He stood close, so close his chest pressed against her’s and his lips grazed her forehead, “If that is what my Queen has in mind then perhaps she will help me remove my belt?,” he glanced down to his hips where the belt rested and playfully nudged his waist against her with a smirk, “The buckle is fiddly and requires small fingers to undo it...If you’d be so obliging.”
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 5:25 pm

And is this what you want... I mean had you come to me for other reasons I would happily hear them out. Mary whispered softly against his ear as she placed one leg inside of his. Item by item she removed from his belt each of them neatly placed on her vanity table. His belt came of thudding to the ground as a piece of blue fabric came away with it. It had been wrapped around James's middle where the belt rested next to it. Mary wrapped it around both of her hands, giving it a hard pull on both ends.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Aye I had,” he said simply, glancing from her eyes to her hands - brushing temptingly close to his breeches. It was strange to have her take off his belt like that, there was something so delicate about her and so masculine about his dress. She'd not been in Scotland long enough but he had wondered before that night if she would have known how to put on his kilt for him, as wives so often did.

He looked back to her eyes again as he mischievously added, “But then you tore off your dress and I got quite distracted.”

As the belt clattered to the floor with a metallic thump he continued teasingly, “If I’d known Your Majesty was going to strip off your clothes so quickly I’d have worn my kilt.”
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Mary had planned to tie the blue fabric around his eyes in a bid to heighten his senses. When James had mentioned coming to her for other reasons her passion was soon diminished and her curiosity was piqued. I see and do you plan on telling your queen why it is you have come to her.

Mary let the fabric slip through her fingers falling at James' feet on the floor. She quickly moved away finding another item of clothing to wear that she wouldn't need help dressing in.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 8:28 pm

James eyed her as she fluttered about the room on her toes. Her hair, slightly damp and tousled, flying about her waist; her back, long and curving into her rear. James made towards her, pulling out his shirt from his breeches, leaving it to hang loose as he reached where she was. He tossed it over his shoulders and left his chest bare as he stood directly behind her.

In a little while, yes,” he breathed darkly his lips brushing against her ear. His hands touched the curve of her waist, at first caressing her soft skin until he wrapped his arms around her and brought her close to him. Indeed, he hadn't planned to get into her bed so quickly - if at all, that night. He imagined she would still be angry with him and withhold some of her affections. James had come to do exactly as he said - pay court to her. He wanted to talk with her and tease her and try to impress her - the way he would if he was just meeting her and trying to woo her. Yet now he had become distracted by his lust...

"I thought my Queen was kind...generous with her attentions - even for a knight," he mumbled and nudged away her hair from her neck. He let his lips touch her neck but he didn't kiss her yet, "Would she leave a servant so unsatisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:17 pm

She wanted to resist to see how long they could both go before their desires got the better  of them. As it stood with James flirting and being generally charming Mary could not help but to feel lightly turned on by him. As his hand wrapped around her waist Mary thrust her body back into his groaning restlessly as her arm stretched around his neck. Do you not find me weak to give into temptation so easily.

Mary rested against his body for support twisting her fingers in his curly locks. James, Mary had noticed had come to her just as a Scotsman not a king. It showed in the way he spoke to her. Should she now return the favour and appear to him as a mere French lady.

Reaching up to his height nearly. Mary grazed her lips along his jawline feeling the eccentric feel of his chest hairs tickling her back. The petals which concealed her core were twitching with anticipation waiting agonising to feel the hot flesh rub in and out against them.  You want me... Then do as any other knight would do. Take me and make me yours. Unless of course you would rather I kneeled before you to take you in my little French mouth. Is that not what men want of a French lady like myself
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:30 pm

No,” he mumbled with a smirk, kissing her neck, “You are a Queen, you have a Queen’s appetites…I’m happy to fulfil them.”

He kept his strong arms around her, maintaining his warm hold. As he felt her lips kiss his jaw - gently yet hungrily, he could smell the roses upon her hair and he wondered how she had looked in her bath. Glistening and blushing, perhaps holding her hands between her thighs. He let out a deep sigh and caught her lips with his own.

He did not reply but he did look at her for one still moment. His gaze intent and dark, a glint in his eye. Slowly he started to unlace his breeches, not breaking his gaze until finally he said, “Yet men too have appetites…that only women can fulfill.”
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:44 pm

And how many other Queens has my servant come across. She teased turning around to look at him. When James was silent that was when Mary grew even more with anticipation.

Mary slowly made her way down his body. Her breasts ached for him and minute by minute she grew even wetter at the thought of him touching her clit. Naturally Mary had tried herself to reach that exact spot. But it was different when James touched her. As her hand reached inside his trousers it was greeted with a long perfect rose as hard as ice but warm like the sun. Peeling back the skin that covered the tip Mary wrapped her lips around his length tightly.She moaned around the thick length of him. Letting he teeth scrape him a little as she slid his cock deep into her throat
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:09 am

His cock was already hard from the sight of her and how she was behaving. He could not help but let out a groan as he felt her take him into her mouth. His head dipped as he felt a wave of pleasure trickle over him. There was something so normal about her, so ungraceful yet he didn't think he had ever wanted her as much as he did then. It was as if, in that moment, they both cast away any pretence. He was no longer trying to be the husband he thought Mary would expect, nor the King he often had to be - the teasing, the mischief was entirely James. And Mary had always possessed a certain composure, a constant regal quality - yet she was just a girl then.

As she continued to descend further upon my cock, her fair hair escaped in strands around her face. He reached down and gathered it into on bundle as he looked down at her with a satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Mary closed her eyes, her hands tightly gripping onto his hips as she guided him in and out of her mouth. She wanted to be like one of those tortured seductress who would know exactly how to please James with just one flick of their tongue. Slowing but with a stinging nip Mary pulled away, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand as she knelt before him. Looking up into his dark beastly eye's completely taken over with a lust for Mary. She spoke softly to him. I know that you hold back in fear of hurting me when we're intimate. Tell me, how can I become the woman you actually want in your mind.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:22 pm

James quietly moaned in frustration as she pulled away. He glanced down to her and let her hair loose so it fell about her florid cheeks. Part of him understood what she meant, indeed when he had first been with her he had withheld his true strength. Yet, little by little, he had started to leave it on a loose leash with Mary - harnessed but not as restrained.

"You are what I want," he replied. As far as James saw it, he - to be sure - had experienced more adventurous encounters in the years before Mary. Yet Mary was his wife and as such he respected her even more than some woman who was only a lover or friend. He couldn't quite articulate his desires, for her mouth to be where it was. Yet he was always satisfied with her, always lusted her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Mary rolled at his words frustrating rising inside of herself too. One of these days she would catch him out and force him to let go of the reins. A part of her craved to have him fully now she wished not to be his wife just so she could experience what it was James was holding back.

Mary pulled up his trousers, neither of them had satisfied the lust that always drew them to each other. She put on her dressing gown, making her way to where the vanity table was. With a heavy sigh Mary fiddled with her hair turning it somehow into a plait. James, will you take me somewhere away from this place to a place that I have yet to discover.

Frustrated with James the feeling of not being free when they were now intimate was starting to grate on Mary. The palace that she wanted to explore and so desperately make her new home was suffocating her. Certain things had started to disappear in her relationship with James. The adventure the feeling of having no responsibility and doing what they both wanted had gone. They were both parents now the more Mary thought about their son the more she felt compelled into darkness.

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:33 pm

James watched with wide eyes as she tugged up his breeches and left them loosely at his hips. He remained still for a moment, incredulous but above all frustrated. He scoffed in exasperation and fastened the ties properly. He’d never shown his temper around Mary - she’d never seen him fight, had never attending council. Indeed, when he held meetings with the parliament, the roars could be heard down the corridors of the palace. In that moment he knew he would have to leave her if he would be denied.

He had not expected to share her bed and imagined she may have even cast her hand over his cheek when he arrived at her chambers. He imagined it would be better to have been denied completely than to be brought so close to lust.

Wherever you want,” he muttered and gathered his shirt from the floor. He know knew why his friends - those of whom that were married - complained about their beds which had once been hot become cold.

I’ll go,” he said and started to fasten his belt around his waist - not for one moment looking at her, “I won't stay here and stay humiliated like this. I'll speak with you in the morning.”
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:35 pm

James, Mary cried out after him but all that heard her cry was the empty room. She most certainly did not mean to tease him the way that she did. How women could keep pleasing a man for many hours like they did baffled her. She still lusted for James ached for him in the most passionate of ways. Just sometimes she worried that sex was all they would need each other for now she had come to understand why men had a wandering eye. It was now Mary's turn to remedy this situation.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Mary had asked for the wet nurse to bring Jamie to her chambers for his feeding time. She sat up in her bed with a book perched on her knee the contents of the book was all notes past down through the years. It came from an old wet nurse and Mary was very keen to read all that she could to help her. As her son was brought in he was gently placed in her arms, he did not recognise her it showed in his cry of protest. Mary cooed over him humming a simple lullaby which seemed to stop the wails at least her voice was recognisable

She gave a nod to the wet nurse a fuller figured woman who had more to give Jamie in the way of milk than Mary ever could. It hurt James her husband that she did not spend enough time with their son. And Mary never wanted to hurt him again. Unlacing her night gown Mary started to massage her breast still the milk remained in her bosom. Like a duck taking to water Jamie soon latched on his tiny fingers pressed against her breast as he began to suckle.

A sigh of relief parted from Mary's lips and she finally felt like she could sleep the wet nurse gave Mary enough guidance on how to hold Jamie properly whilst he fed. She sat watching mother and son bonding together later after his feed the wet nurse would watch them both as they napped long hours in the afternoon together. Softly Mary began to sing to her son:

Lorsque vous êtes seul, le silence est tout ce que vous voyez.

Lorsque vous êtes seul, le silence est tout que vous serez.

Donne-moi ta main et venez à moi

Quand vous êtes ici, la musique est partout.

Lorsque vous êtes près, la musique est partout.

Ouvrez les yeux, ne font pas un bruit.
Back to top Go down
Antoinette de Bourbon
Duchess of Guise
Antoinette de Bourbon

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 1:49 am

Antoinette had been summoned by her daughter Mary. The writing in the letter was awfully rushed words had been smudged where Mary had been writing fast. It was a simple letter yet it spoke silent volumes. A hurting young girl asking for her mother. People were surprised to see the Queens mother still in court! Only a fool would leave their own daughter to the wolves. The Scottish king had made himself clear that he did not like Antoinette in the slightest. She so wanted to give him at least some motherly affection that he was deprived of. Instead, she kept her distance not wanting to cause any friction between the marriage. Arriving at her da0 ughters' chamber, she was admitted immediately no hesitation or second thought. "Mary darling I came as quick as I could." Taking off her white satin gloves her eye's searched the room for her daughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Bedchamber
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10