The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Queen's Bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:16 pm

He left me breathless, the sheer force took my breath away. I brought his face to mine his warm breath that trailed down my neck and onto my breasts caused me to tighten harder around him. Their was nothing more peaceful and soothing than to be as one soul, heart with James.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:39 pm

He loved her with the kind of passion, only a dance with death could muster. He had been in greater danger but none the less, he was filled with relief - not only for his life but for hers. As such he was consumed by the most intense feelings of lust.

His hands moved over her body, remaining at her breasts which he tenderly held - his lips moving to her neck as his face was veiled by her wavy locks of hair. Each thrust he pushed himself deeper as she yielded to his throbbing cock, eventually penetrating her with blind desire.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:24 pm

I could feel his love with every inch of my body. It ran through my body with every thrust he pushed in me, the way his lips kissed my neck so gently but with an underlying passion. I let my nails grate down his back, feeling them covered with his blood. I brought a finger to his mouth gently pushing it in his mouth giving him a lust for blood. My soft cries allowed my flower to open up even more, my sweet nectar engulfing his cock like oil being poured onto a body. He was so gentle so tentative to my needs more than his. Like a fierce awaken creature I wanted to run my teeth and nails all over his body marking him as my prey. For his flesh to chafe against mine as he continued to move on top of me again and again leaving nothing but flesh burns.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:37 pm

James let out a deep, broken growl as her nails coursed down his back. His feelings mingled between pain and lust as he felt her break the skin. He could not help but smirk, chuckling deeply beneath his breath, his dark eyes catching her gaze. He'd always liked that but from Mary it was even better.

He bit her finger as she slipped it between his lips, his tongue circling around it as he thrust into her - hard. He gathered her wrists into his hands, pinning them above her head as he pushed himself into her. He no longer hesitated or held back, he had been in her enough now to know she could take it.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:27 pm

I lost my senses his hard cock rubbed against my clit like a pair of lips, wrapped tightly around it sucking until it popped like a cherry. James oh James. Came out in a faint whisper as I felt my release starting to slowly fall like petals.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 pm

His tongue traced from her collarbone, gently going along the inside of her arm - reaching her wrists when he was deepest in her. Finally, he released her hands and cradled her face in his hands, his hushed moans almost soothing. He slowed his pace as he felt his climax tempt him, he thrust deeply - drawing it out for as long as he could stand, his head tilted and resting against her shoulder as he did.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm

I giggled as he kissed inside my arm. His wispy beard felt like soft cotton against my skin having become immune to its bristle feeling. It was the strangest feelinge ever we had just lain together but it felt more like a good seeing to rather than making love. It made me want James do unspeakable acts to me and I was nowhere near ready to give up for the night. I hope you are not falling asleep my love I am nowhere near finished with you. I said with an airy breeze to my voice. I kissed his forehead as I stretched his head up to look at mine. I love you,you know that don't you.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:44 pm

He looked up to her, mischief dancing in the shadow of his ebony eyes. There was a sincerity in her words which warmed his heart and he slowed, not moving but still in her, so he could hold her face in his gentle hands, "I know it," he replied deeply, "As I love you."

Although, if they had slowed then - the pace soon quickened. He had turned her onto her knees but held her back against his chest. One strong arm around her waist while his other hand teased her soft clit, his mouth against her ear as he began to thrust into her with renewed vigour.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:14 am

Their was so much power in the way he moved within me. I was restless when it came to James, restless to feel new things and please him beyond his imagination. As his lips caressed my neck it felt like his lips were touching my soul and not my body. I weaved my fingers through his hair, letting my nails scrap gently against his skull. The first few thrusts came with a tinge of pain but when my hips found their rhythm. I let my buttocks smack straight into his skin. I moved up and down his cock feeling that soothing feel of fire meeting fire. He was more securely in me this time more devout to take me everyway possible. Cries of pleasure started of low and humble, yet turned into untamed screams of guilty pleasure. Our bodies grew sweaty together sticking together as we took turns in thrusting.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:54 pm

She was light in his arms, her nails running through his hair barely causing any pain and yet there was a wild abandon in her. This only made him more lustful, she awakened something in him - stirring a passion and made him thrust deeper and harder. He could feel her moving in accordance with her passions, there was no strangeness between them. They were united by their desire which was mutually felt.

"Mary," he moaned in her ear, moving his hand from her sex to cup her pert breast in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 pm

I slowed my pace, turning my head to slightly look at him. In the midst of our love making he portrayed a different James. Never let me go. I asked trying to catch his beautiful eye's to look at me. My lips grazed hungrily against his skin, he was so powerful I could only submit willingly to his will.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:29 pm

He shifted so she faced him again, leaving her for a few moments of longing to be in her again. He lay back on the bed and brought her atop him, holding her cheeks in his hands as he kissed her tenderly, "Never," he vowed deeply - his voice a little broken with passion, "Yours, Mary, as long as life endures."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:48 pm

My heart sank as I felt him leave my body. I felt empty the sense of wanting to feel him built up all to soon. I rested my body on him pulling the sheet over my backside.I meant never leg me go from your arms I like being held in them. Selfish as it may sound I think that has to be my favourite position.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:53 pm

He slipped himself into her again with a smirk, feeling her sex immediately welcome him back. He couldn't help but chuckle a little at her expression, his longing to be in her again was demonstrated on her face.

"I didn't mean to leave you, love," he whispered mischievously with a wink, "Only catch my breath."

He thrust into her deeply and let out a groan, his strong arms wrapping around her back as he brought her near to him, "My wife has quite worn me out," he teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:05 pm

A familiar yet faithful rush washed over me I closed my eye's sighing with satisfaction. Mmm, Is that so. I would rather have you just lay within me than to tire you out. I lowered myself down finding his lips. I gently coaxed my tongue in his mouth, running it smoothly inside his mouth a drop of nectar seeped through as I relaxed against his body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:17 pm

He held onto her waist, a firm yet tender hold as he pushed himself further into her, "I've caught it now," he mumbled mischievously, a smile upon against his warm lips as he caressed along her back.

He moved his hands down to her rear, easing her onto him further as he began to thrust in and out of her. He shut his eyes tightly as he groaned, feeling her contract around him as he entered the warmth of her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Placing my hands on his I made the final push, letting him fill me up. Holding his arms I moved up and down against him. My petals weren't so tightly clenched around him they were more loose, the tip of his man hood crashed like a hard wave against my clit. I shivered the buds of my breasts awaken by the goosebumps that now appeared.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 pm

He only stayed lying down for a few minutes, keeping his tender hold upon her. Eventually, he sat up, burying his dark head of hair into her chest as he mouth reached her breasts. His lips caressing the underside of her left, drawing it out and finally, took her nipple into his mouth, sucking and adding the smallest of pressures with his teeth. He gave the same treatment to the other, all the while thrusting into her - moaning beneath his breath.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 7:39 am

The buds of my nipples were soaring with pleasure, they ached tenderly as the nipping of his teeth didn't go unnoticed. Our bodies were synced with one another needs he had slowly become an addiction to me. I need to come. I whispered apologetically as my head rested gently against his.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:02 am

He smiled and shifted a little, collecting one of her hands into his and bringing it to his warm lips, "Then come," he whispered, deliciously deep as his eyes gazed into hers - dark and impassioned.

He then accordingly tipped his head against hers, feeling the warmth of her balmy breath upon him. He would let himself have release now, and so he wrapped her into his arms and thrust into her - an urgency in his passion. His moans became deeper as he could feel pleasure trickle over him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:23 am

Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed his lips as if his very life depended upon it. I would give my last breath in my body to ensure that this moment lasted a lifetime. With a few subtle thrusts I let my nectar run free from within me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:33 am

James could feel the hot warmth of her sex contract around him and he shut his eyes tightly with a groan. It took only a few more pushes for him to shiver as he released himself in her, moaning against her soft lips. He breathed deeply as a smile appeared upon his lips, which kissed the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:42 am

I held my hips still as his seed was finally planted. He looked so content with his eyes shut a happy smile painted on his lips. If my hands could make anything I would sculpt his smile for the night to see. That way the moon would shine down on a content king. You look so happy in this moment James.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:03 am

He chuckled and brushed his hand through his hair, as he reclined back onto the bed and gathered her at his side - wrapping her in his arms. He peered down to her, golden and glowing - their was a dewy warmth on her face, a certain flush to her cheeks and brightness in her eyes. She was beautiful but in that moment her beauty was not that of his queen or his wife. She was simply Mary, delicate and warm in his arms.

He kissed her forehead, as he head rested upon her shoulder, "I am," he mumbled - still lightly smiling, "I am in bed with the most beautiful Queen this land has known."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:17 am

A girlish giggle escaped my mouth I still become shy to his compliments. I stretched as I gathered some wine to drink resting the goblet on his belly. Flattery shall get you everywhere with me. I think you are the most handsomest kings in Christendom. My mind is curious when it comes to our bodies. Is their anything else you could teach me. I was willing to learn all the tricks I could but perhaps a queen wasn't meant to know the art of seduction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Bedchamber
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next