The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Wolsey's reception room

Go down 
+5
Jane Craven
Royce Westmoreland
Edward Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:54 pm

looking up through my tears i slowly speak, These men were in a hut in the woods, i found them one day out walking i had a dagger i was watching what they were doing to the hut they had a table full off jewels and rubies they saw me looking in the window they come out i manage to kill few off them i got stabbed myself, some off them run off. I only manage to get back in time to the palace before i collapsed onto the floor. I never told a person yet until now. I went into the hut and bagged up the jewels and rubies before i left they are in a bag.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 am

Wolsey shakes his head while trying to orden all these information. He looks at her in a mix of compassion and horror.
' My lady! How on earth could this happen! You should never have gone into the woods, all by yourself... it's too dangerous to go there, especially for a lady like yourself! Now first you tell me, are you alright?'
He looks at her to ensure himself, she looks pale but not wounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:19 pm

i am much better now my stab wound to the side is slowly healing it was touch and go if i would survive the court physicans work hard to keep me alive, the only thing i have are the mental scars, i just wish my partner was here at court.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Wolsey nodd and walks back to his chair, frowning while he sits down.
' Well, at least you are in good health... though you are in big trouble, my lady, for if I understand you correctly, you killed a few men yourself! I would have you arrested immediately! ' though he makes no move to warn a servant yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm

but why, i did it to protect the ladies of the court. starts to panic looks up at the Cardinal
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 pm

He stands up quickly and leans over the table.
' My lady! With all due respect, who do you think you are to act this way!'

He gets excited and shakes his head, waving his finger at her.
' How would the world look like if we all take the law into our own hands? We have guards to protect us and courts where we judge before we might put them in the Tower or execute them!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 am

I did not expect anything to happen, they saw me and come out they was no time to re act it was them or me. starts to cry.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:32 pm

He looks at her, still shaking his head and let himself descend back in his chair.
' It was a matter of self-defense, than... '

Rubbing his eyebrows he sigh, thoughtful, but suddenly he looks her right in the eyes.
' How can I reconcile that with the fact that you went into the forest with a dagger, seeking revenge?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:59 pm

i always carry a dagger for self defence i never expected to find the men at the hut nor did i expect to kill them after then come after me i was not thinking
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:21 pm

He bites on his lip not to burst out in laughter. I always carry a dagger! If the situation was not so serious he would have laughed hearty.
He forces himself to remain calm and put his ellbows on the table, his head rests on his folden hands.

' My lady! Who should you come across to protect yourself against? Don't you trust the guards? Anyway...' he speaks thoughtful.
' I need to know more before I decide what should happen now. You were talking about... jewels? In a bag? Where are they now?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:50 pm

in my room but am returning the ones that belong to Lady Stafford
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Wolsey nodd at her words.
' Of course, lady Stafford needs her jewels back... the rest of them you can hand over to the judge, yes, judge!' he repeat as he notices her shocked face.

' You have to appear before a judge, there is nothing to do about it! Men were killed and you must defend yourself in court - without a dagger!' he smiles faintly.
' Just tell me again, how many were they in the first place and how many escaped?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:47 pm

there were a few i only killed two, i be thrown into the tower then i be hanged, thinking i knew i should never come here. am losing everything
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:34 pm

He closes his eyes when she answers him. two, she killed two men!
When he opens them again, he observes her for a while.

' ... two, or as you say; only two were killed, but how many ran off?' He looks at her , frowning.
' Please my lady, try to remember, for if they are still out there, they are still a danger, especially to you!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 pm

3 run off ii saw there feet
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:43 pm

He stands up, perplexed.
' You say... three! Three of them are still out there and... probably seeking revenge themselves since you took their spoils! ' He gestures at the servant in an impatient way.
' Get me master Kingston, there is someone I'd like him to meet!' When the servant runs off, he looks at her pale face.
' No worries, my lady. I will not capture you, but you must talk to him, maybe you can describe as much of them as you know, and he has the means to detect them!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 pm

i will try my best. I am scared of what might happen
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 am

Wolsey walks over to her and puts a hand on her shoulder, whispering.
' Don't be afraid, my lady, you have done the right thing to come to me. I will tell you what will happen next. You'll talk to Master Kingston and tell him everything you know about these men, I'm sure that he will detect them so they will be judged and punished!
You yourself however have also to appear before the Star Chamber, I can't prevent this, for you did kill two men! But I will speak to the judge on your behalf to defend you, after all they came after you and you killed them in self-defence. Meanwhile I must ask you to remain here in the castle, because when you decide to run off, you leave me no choice than to issue a search warrant for you!'

Last edited by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:59 pm

i promise to stay at the castle my life is in danger with the men that escaped, what if they try to get to me in the palace?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 am

He nodd and frowns.
' Well, you should be save here, I'll warn the guards to pay attention to everyone who enters the castle... though you might feel even more safe if I gave you a personal guard... ahh good day to you, Master Kingston!'

Kingston had entered the room quietly, bowing deeply before the cardinal.
Wolsey walks to him, gesturing discreetly at lady Elizabeth and explaining the situation softly to him.

Both men talk for a while and then come stand beside to her. Wolsey informs her what is going to happen.
' Lady Elizabeth, this is sir William Kingston, head of the guards and also constable of the Tower. You will go with him so he can question you and afterwards he'll make sure you get your personal guard. I want you to keep available in case you get a call to appear before court. '
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:10 pm

thank you your emerince, for your help, follows sir kingstone out of the room
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:59 am

Wolsey looks after them and frowns. It's a difficult situation and it will take some efforts to convince the jury that she had not the intention to kill them... while seeking revenge and going out with a dagger!

He sigh and sits down again, taking a sip of water. While waiting for another person who wants an audience he takes his quill and a new parchment and starts writing.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 pm

After hearing the Cardinal Wolsey wishes to see me. I feel a little nervous as I walk through the cold corridors. Finally I reach his familiar public reception room and brush my slender fingers through my golden hair and place it carefully so I look presentable.

A servant approaches me,"I have an audience with His Eminence...I am viscountess Elizabeth Craven."

The servant nods and enters the room, shutting the door behind him as I wait outside...
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Wolsey keeps writing while the servant enters, and nodd at him to announce who wants to see him. As he hears the name of viscountess Craven, he put down his quill and makes an impatient gesture.
´Well, let her enter, dont´let her wait!´

She enters and he crosses his arms, curious about her motives.
´Lady Craven... welcome, again! How are you, my lady?' He smiles friendly at her, his eyes vigilant.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:36 pm

I enter the room brushing my hands gently against my dress.

I bow deeply keeping my eyes on the floor, with my hands clasped I then take a few steps forward and curtsy politely,"Your Eminence..."

I rise and smile politely...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolsey's reception room   Wolsey's reception room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolsey's reception room
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next