The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn

Go down 
+19
Madeline Valois
Catherine Willoughby
Katherine Tudor
Anne of Cleves
Thomas Howard
Mary Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry VIII of England
Joan Champernowne
William Pennington
Niklaus Petrovin
Agostino De Agostinis
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Inge Bergmann
Royce Westmoreland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Richard Meyer
Jane Parker
Anne Boleyn
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 2:07 pm

William saw his Master, Lord Brandon, coming towards him. So he stood up from his chair and started walking towards him. When suddenly, Thomas Boleyn kept walking in the same direction and he had to stop. He hated that man. Once, he attemped at his own life. But he saw that Boleyn was going to talk with Brandon, so he stopped next windowside waiting for his turn. From there, he could hear what they were saying:

Thomas Boleyn: "Your Grace...Since you have been nominated head of Guards, it is up to you solving what's happened. I want to know who shoot that shot.."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 9:24 am

"Charles stopped and rolled his eyes as he saw Boleyn standing before him. He sighed before replying"

I'm already doing anything it's possible, my lord..

Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 9:47 am

William was still standing silently next the window, waiting for Boleyn to leave, in order to greet his Master. He was glancing around, but he could hear their conversation:

Thomas Boleyn: "Oh..I'm sure you're doing it, Your grace.."

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 11:25 am

"Charles looked straight into his eyes and stepped a bit closer"

I haven't forgot Pennington. In that case...it was up to you...

"Then he bowed and stepped away"

Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:47 pm

William saw Thomas Boleyn leaving and Lord Brandon coming finally towards him. So he walked towards his Master as well and bowed

My Lord..I'm glad meeting you again. I..I have listened everything. Thomas Boleyn tried to kill me and he is still around. As father of the new Queen of England..

William knew he could share his hate for Boleyn with Charles because he had the same feeling about Boleyn's family
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 8:21 pm

I entered the hall to find it very busy and many had come to honour the new queen and i had come to see the king
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:28 am

William Pennington wrote:
William saw Thomas Boleyn leaving and Lord Brandon coming finally towards him. So he walked towards his Master as well and bowed

My Lord..I'm glad meeting you again. I..I have listened everything. Thomas Boleyn tried to kill me and he is still around. As father of the new Queen of England..

William knew he could share his hate for Boleyn with Charles because he had the same feeling about Boleyn's family

"Charles walked finally towards William and patted friendly his shoulder"

William! So good to see you. We all...we thought that you were dead. But thank God...you're not. I still need you, William. Especially now. Come, join me at my table. My wife Catherine will be happy to see you again. Also, I wish to introduce you to my guests..

"He said with a relaxed smile"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 1:27 pm

I saw Lord Brandon at the far end of the hall talking to a young man and i go and speak with him.

"Greetings Lord Brandon please do forgive my intrusion i was wondering have you seen his Grace?
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:11 pm

William was going to reply to Charles when Cromwell came to interrupt them. Noticing that his Master rolled his eyes, he decided to reply at his place

I think His Majesty is over there, Secretary Cromwell, next windowside..

As he left, he could finally talk with Lord Brandon

Yes..I'm alive and I'm fine. Glad to be here again to serve you. Of course..I would be honoured greeting your wife and your guests, my Lord..

In the meanwhile, he could hear Thomas Boleyn saying loudly:

Thomas Boleyn"A pledge to Boleyns!"

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 10:20 am

"Charles patted his shoulder friendly and lead him until his table"

My ladies...I'm glad to introduce you William Pennington, my secretary. He was away from court. His help is very precious to me..

"He said to Catherine, Anne of Cleves, Princess Madeline and her friend lady Isabelle"
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 3:25 pm

William bowed with the respect due at such high ranked ladies

My Ladies..I'm honoured to meet you..

He showed a small smile, feeling grateful to his Master for being at his service again. Especially after what's happened with Boleyn's family
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 12:26 am

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce smiled at his wife

Yes, I'm enjoying, dear. Especially because you're here. You know..I was thinking about our son's future. They're King's nephews. I suppose they can't marry a commoner. James and Oliver have to marry two noblewomen. Do you agree?

He repplied while servants were bringing some more wine

"Ah but what kingdom should they marry into. Should they be Scottish or English. Either way, we anger one king."

I pursed my lips and hummed softly to the music.  

Royce smiled and approached his mouth to her ear in order to let her understand his words in spite of music and people chatting around them

I don't think we should go so far, darling. Lord Suffolk's daughter, lady Victoria Brandon, has two little daughters: Lizzie and Mary. They are almost the same age of our sons. They both are duchesses or Somerset, and their grandfather is the most important man in England after the King himself. James and Oliver could join our dukedom with Suffolk's and Somerset's ones. Maybe...we could talk with lady Brandon and her husband about that. What do you think?

He asked after explaining his suggestion to his wife. Then he smiled cheerfully at her

"No!"

I abruptly stood from the table shaking in anger.

"You do not have my blessing for such an arrangements with the Brandons."

Many years ago there have been persistent rumours of my husband and lady Brandon. There were many whispers and rumours spread about them both and how close they had gotten.

"Leave me , for i need to be on my own for awhile. "

Turning on my heels, i left for some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Royce had no time to reply. He couldn't understand while his wife was acting in such way. Neverthless, he decided to reach her for some explainations. He found her on the terrace, just in front of the Hall, and he approached her slowly

Mary..are you alright? I..I took this decision for our children's sake. Why are you in disagree? Brandon's are close to your brother the King. And yourself...you're close to Charles. My love..

He took two steps towards her until he reached her and he stood behind her. He tried touching her arm

Mary...telling the whole truth, I have already written to Lady Victoria, sure of your blessing. And she agrees. She is a respectable woman, and this union will bring advantages for both families. If only..if only you would tell me why are you so angry about this..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 7:54 pm

"You had no right, no right at all to make a decision without me. You forget my sister died whilst married to that man."

I was so angry at Royce also deceived and betrayed for the first time in our marriage.

"You have completely lost all of my trust. If you make our sons marry into the Brandon's family i will flee to France, with our sons."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:30 am

Royce was shocked hearing his wife's words. He paused for a long while before replying

Mary...your sister Margaret was sick. Charles has nothing to do with her death. I thought you loved him as a brother. And about his daughter Victoria..nothing has happened between us. Never. And never will happen..

He knew that she was still thinking at a rumor about him and Victoria, some time ago

Neverthless..I won't let you taking James and Oliver away from me. I..I'm sorry hearing you talking in such way. But if you don't agree at this arranged marriage, I'll write to lady Victoria again. I'll tell her something. I'm sorry, Mary..I should have talk to you, first..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn   Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coronation feast of Anne Boleyn
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4