The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa

Go down 
+8
Royce Westmoreland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Jane Craven
Thomas Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Edward Craven
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 pm

He blessed the bridal couple with his arms raised.
'In nomine patri et fili spiritu sancti…I now pronounce thee man and wife!'

He smiled and his eyes glistened.
'... you may kiss the bride.'
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Edward laughed warmly and gently took Alfonsina's face in his hands, he kissed her tenderly and sweetly for a few moments.
"I love you, Mrs Craven..."he whispered softly.

He then glanced at Woksey,"Thank you..."

Then he and Alfonsina turned to the crowd as everyone clapped and cheered...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:37 pm

She kissed him back.

"I love you too,husband."

She smiled while they were turning the crowd.She couldn't make an eye contact with the crowd. She was just smiling. But she wasn't feeling very well. Suddenly she felt like she was stabbed. But she didn't show it she was still smiling to crowd.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Wolsey smiled and nodded at them.
'You're welcome.... and congratulations, I wish you to enjoy a long and happy marriage!'

He looked smiling at them while everyone was rejoicing and the choir burst out in a merrily wedding song.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:40 pm

He turned to Alfonsina who was smiling but her eyes were blank,"Love what is wrong?"

They walked back down the aisle as man and wife as the crowd passed on their congratulations. Then as they reached the entrance of the chapel Edward stopped. Full of worry and panic he took both her hands and looked longingly into her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:42 pm

When they reached the entrance of chapel , she could barely whispered.

"Edward.. I don't fee-"

Her body was shaking. The last thing she could remember was she had fainted.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Edward held her as she fell into his arms. He stared at her in shock-no...No...NO. Could the only woman he ever loved die, not now on their wedding day! He looked around the chapel for help.

He touched her cheek,"Alfonsina...Love...Please wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Craven
Duchess of York
Jane Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

I smile and clap happily as Edward and Alfonsina officially become man and wife. As they leave the chapel I notice Alfonsina looks a little ill- I look at them as they leave and then I see Alfonsina faint.

Without thinking I rush down the aisle to Edward and his wife. I turn to my son and see he looks distraught, he hold on to Alfonsina desperately urging her to awake.

"Shh son ... All will be well,"I touch her forehead and she feels a little warm,"Go get some water son and bring it to her..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 pm

I nod to my mother-she cared for my father in his dying days. She might as well be a nurse. I rush to the corner of the chapel and take some water and then rush back to my wife's side. I take her hand and fight back my tears,"My Love...please..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Craven
Duchess of York
Jane Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 pm

"Thank you son,"I touch her forehead gently...

I dip my hand in the water and touch her cheek and neck to try and cool her down. I then take the goblet Edward brought and pour in some water. As Edward lifts her head I place the goblet near her lips...
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 pm

I hold her hand and pray for her to wake as my mother helps her. I still see she is breathing-what could be wrong with her?

I kiss her hand and hold it close to my heart. I then notice her eyes struggle to open a little,"Love?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 pm

She could felt the liquid insider her dry mouth. When she could barely open her eyes,she saw Edward's mother and Edward.. She could barely speak.

"Love,Could you take me to my room? I need to rest."
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Wolsey frowned a little when he watched them leave the chapel. Alfonsina looked very pale before they turned around to the crowd. Next thing he noticed was that she fainted and he rushed towards them to hold back the crowd and give them some space.

While Edward and his mother cared for her he kneeled down at her feet and started to pray for her...
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Edward gave the Cardinal a thankful look and then as Alfonsina began to speak he nodded,"Of course, my love."

He carefully lifted her up, holding her safely and close to him. He kissed her forehead and the took her to her chamber...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"Charles stood up immediately as he saw Alfonsina fainting. He walked hardly among crowd and finally reached her. Then, almost ignoring Edward's precence, he pushed him away and took Alfonsina in his arms"

Alfonsina...can you hear me?

"He whispered, holding her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm

She closed her eyes but she could hear Charles' voice. Then she could speak again barely..

"Charles you should visit me after i rest a little.."

Then she talked again while her eyes were closed.

"Thank you love.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:05 pm

"Charles nodded silently. Then left Alfonsina at her husband's care and turned towards altar again, shooking worriedly his head"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Edward glanced at Charles a little annoyed at his rudeness but he understood he cared for Alfonsina,"I'll do everything in my power to look after her. Thank you for being her for us,"

He smiled weakly and then rushed away...
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Wolsey nodded at Edward and came on his feet again with difficulty. He looked at Charles who tried to interfere though Edward just lifted her up and left the chapel with her.

'Well well, so you are back at court, Lord Suffolk! I'd say... you came too late, though!' he chuckled and left the chapel quickly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:11 pm

"He looked coldly at Wolsey and took a deep breath after his words. Then raised an eybrow while watching him leaving chapel"

Let's see, Cardinal...

"He muttered to himself. Then crossed and left chapel too"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Edward rushed back to the chapel and searched for Charles-he saw him leaving and called on him.

"My Lord Suffolk,"he approached him and bowed his head,"I'm Edward Craven...I believe we have not been formally introduced. I am Alfonsina's husband-she wishes to see you..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:14 pm

"Charles looked surprised at him as he stopped him suddenly. Then bowed with his head"

Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk, my lord...I congratulate for your marriage. Where...can I find Alfonsina? I mean, your wife...

"He added quickly, looking curiously at him"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:15 pm

He smiled weakly,"In her chamber, Your Grace. She wishes to see you now..."

He was glad that he would visit her but also worried greatly for her health...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 pm

"Smiling him back, he bowed again"

Lord Craven...

"Then smiled at hmself and walked towards Alfonsina's chamber"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 pm

I smile and clap happily as they leave. Edward looks so happy but I notice his wife doesn't she looks ill. I frown and look at them as they leave...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then Alfonsina faints. I gasp and stand up, my mother immediately rushes to Edward and Alfonsina. Eventually she comes round again and Edward carries her away. I notice the Duke of Suffolk though try to push Edward away. I frown a little and stand to leave as my brother Thomas comes with me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa   The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of The Duke of Windsor and The Duchess of Genoa
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next