The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mahidevran's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Opening the door I saw young Mustafa with his Sultana Hatice I quickly curtsied My Sultana is not accepting visitors today she has a cold those were her orders not mine I felt bad but I remained to smile postively despite what was going on inside..
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:13 pm

Inside Mahidervan made small steps someone had cursed her to bring this curse of fate upon her. Wrapped in a crisp white blanket was a blood clot formed as a fetus fate has it that when you lose a child it was not meant to be and that you're life was to take a different path instead. Mahidervan could feel a black shadow around her life now nothing was sunny or beautiful. In her eye's the skies were a purple colour her skin crawling in complete agony. With a roaring fire ablaze she placed her lost child onto it covering the smell with spices
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:06 am

Nigar Kalfa wrote:
Opening the door I saw young Mustafa with his Sultana Hatice I quickly curtsied My Sultana is not accepting visitors today she has a cold those were her orders not mine I felt bad but I remained to smile postively despite what was going on inside..

What a strange thing to see Nigar here perhaps she needed a break from Harem but her face told me that something was wrong I let Mustafa hand her the flowers and was on my way.
Back to top Go down
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:20 am

Taking the flowers I curtsied again before going back into the room closing my eye's aching at what they had just been a witness to I kept everyones secrets around here Sultana please get back into bed so we can look after you clean you up a little before the sultan himself visits you
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:07 am

Mahidevran turned her head slowly with a crisp sharp look placed upon Nigar

Sultan Suleyman can burn in the depths of hell I have no husband anymore
Back to top Go down
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 pm

After the ladies cleaned her bedsheets to new ones I went and knelt beside her You need to rest sultana She just knelt their like a lifeless vessel against her better judgement I went to the doors and called the eunuchs to fetch the king
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Suleyman rushed into Mahidevran's chambers as he heard about her miscarriage. A guard announced him

"Destur! Sultan Suleyman Han Hazleterei!"

Suleyman walked with sure steps into room followed by his gaurds. He reached immediately Mahidevran's bed and sat on it

"Mahidevran..my Rose of Spring.."

He whispered with tenderness as he caressed her cheek

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:05 am

Mahidervan wrapped her fingers around his hand and kissed it

I am sorry that I lost our child can you ever forgive me

Mahidevran felt ashamed to even look at him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Suleyman took her cheek fully in his hand trying to catch her eyes

I have nothing to forgive you, Mahidevran. Allah wanted to take our child. We can do nothing than accept this. We'll have other children..

He answered whispering with tenderness
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Mahidevran felt sad about it but she managed a slight smile just for him. Clearing her throat she looked down for a bit

Nigar has news about you're concubine Nora.

Curling up into his arms was what Mahidevran wanted to do right now
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Suleyman smiled weakly. He could feel the sadness in her voice and leaned slowly her head on his shoulder. He looked at Nigar Kalfa, frowning and suprised by Mahidevran's words

Nigar! What news about Nora?

He asked, keeping Mahidevran in his arms

Back to top Go down
Nigar Kalfa
Harem's Governess
Nigar Kalfa

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:29 am

I looked at them both to me now was not the time to bare upon them this news. I cleared my throat looking at my feet as I spoke Sultanim, Nora is carrying you're child I tensed up my body I knew that this was wrong time but I cannot say no to a Queen
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 pm

I told her to tell you it seemed only fair

Mahidevran pulled him closer to her wrapping herself around him like a star fish on a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Suleyman nodded after hearing the news by Nigar

Inshallah. I'll visit Nora Hatun later. In the meanwhile, make sure she is alright. You may leave..

He ordered, wanting to be alone with Mahidevran. This was not the right moment to receive such news, but he couldn't avoid it. He smiled holding firmly her cheek in his hand
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Mahidevran smiled weakly placing her hand on top of his. It cut like a sharp piece of ice that his smile was caused by another woman. After moment of hesitation she buried her face deeply against his chest clutching tightly to him. It was as if they were both on the same piece of ice but slowly it started to crack in the middle seperating them apart Mahidevran would be completely lost without him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:16 am

Suleyman sighed deeply. He wrapped his arms around her

My beloved Mahidevran.This won't change nothing between us. I'm sure you'll give me other children. I..I'll visit your bed more often since now. I promise..

He whispered kissing her soft hairs
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:43 pm

I want to try and have another child soon Suleyman!

Mahidevran lifted up her head and brought her lips to his closing her eyes she felt his breath against hers. Opening her eyes they were like sparkling diamonds. She kissed him with an unknown urgency
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:01 am

Suleyman opened istinctively his mouth and kissed her back with passion. He played a bit with her tongue and looked at her

Your taste is so sweet, Mahidevran. But..not now. I think you need to rest..

He said as he cared about her health
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 am

Mahidevran recoiled herself from him

I just wanted a simple kiss nothing else but you may go to your concubines I can see it in your eyes that you want to go so go

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Suleyman shook his head

I will stay with you until you need me. I have no intention to leave you alone. Especially now..

He leaned his forehead against hers and sighed deeply
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:47 am

Mahidevran looked into his green pale eye's her fingers gently playing with his beard

I always need you Suleyman you are the moon to my stars like I am the rose to the spring thank you for that name by the way it makes me feel beautiful you will make love to me again as why do I feel like this is the end
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:47 pm

Suleyman cupped her face with his strong hands

I'll never stop loving you, Mahidevran. No matter how many concubines I have. No one can replace you in my heart. Allah is my witness. And I'm eager to make love with you again. Not only to conceive our sehzade. But because I desire you..

With these words he pulled her towards him and kissed her lips deeply
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:04 am

Mahidevran gave a strong passionate moan against his lips wrapping herself up in his arms.

I cheerish your declarations of love towards me Suleyman they warm my heart I could just live on your love alone without these earthly riches

She kissed him again letting her tongue linger in his mouth
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am

Suleyman kissed her with the same passion

When you'll be fully healed, we'll spend unforgettble days and nights together, Mahidevran. And Mustafa will have a brother soon..

He added meaningfully kissing her neck
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh my Suleyman...

With an unknown desire reaching out to be had Mahidevran kicked up his leg trying to place him on top of her. Her hands ripping opening his layers just so she could be close to his chest and his scent of musk

Suleyman when you lay with me as one again it will be as though its our first and ever last time making love to each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran's Bedroom   Mahidevran's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahidevran's Bedroom
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next