The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+7
Isabelle De Guise
Coralie Guyot
William Stuart
Brigitte Rousselot
Anne Delacour
François 1er de France
Thomas More
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Anne walked closer to Brigitte 'The King of England is divorcing his wife, Queen Katherine and saying that his marriage was invalid, and trying to marry Anne Boleyn, do you remember Anne Boleyn? Her sister is Mary Boleyn' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I looked at her shocked.

''Oh poor Queen Katherine...I have heard that she is very kind and lovely lady''

I sad sadly and shook my head.

''I don't know Mary or Anne Boleyn...I wasn't around here when they were but I have heard some rumors.''
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Anne smiled at Brigitte and nodded 'My Lady, i would like to talk to you more often' i say as i smile at you.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:13 pm

I smiled brightly to her and nodded.

''And I would like to talk more often with you as well,my lady''
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 pm

I smile 'As for now, i must get back to my Queen and my duties' i say and i curtsy 'Lady Rousselot' i say with a smile 'If you ever need to talk, i shall be in my chambers' i say and then i leave.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 pm

I smiled as I curtsied a little.

''it was nice talking with you,I hope that I will see you again around''

As she left I stayed a little more in courtyard.Then I turned around and walked slowly towards palace.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 am

Hearing rumors that my brother had been seen in France, I rode straight there in hopes of catching him. He had disappeared for weeks now and deliberately avoiding his responsibility's. I gave my horse to the stable boy as I wandered through the courtyard hoping I would see someone who could help me.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:30 pm

François walk slowly alone in the dark and deserted corridor, a candle to his hand, then he reach the door and open it, put aside the candle and walk in the courtyard, looking around at the landscape, then up at the stars in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 am

Having been instructed by the king, Coralie waited a while in the festivities going on at the Christmas party. She walked around the room and had a few sips from her goblet. Just as the musicians struck a new song, and dance partners formed, and acrobats began, she quietly, and without speaking to anyone, left the party...

She left through the way the king instructed, hoping she would not get lost, or be too late, until finally she entered the courtyard, seeing the bright colored paths in the moonlight and lovely bushes. She looked up at the stars, when she caught sight of a man, also looking up at them.

She took off her slippers, wanting to be quiet, and she tiptoed behind him, standing upon her tiptoes. She placed her hands gently upon his eyes as she placed a kiss upon the back of his neck.
"Monsieur majeste," she cooed.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Looking at the stars in the sky, recognizing some of them and the constellations, François feel suddenly two little hands covering his eyes and her lips placing a kiss in his neck, feelings chills of pleasure crossing his back at this contact, he smile and whisper in a loving tone.

Ma douce demoiselle.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 am

Coralie giggled as he called her his pet name for her, and she moved to face him. She threw her arms around him, holding him close as she wrapped his overcoat around her shoulders, wanting to be closer to his body, his warmth.

"I am so glad we are finally alone," she giggled. She looked up at the stars, "it is very clear and pretty tonight."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Feeling beaming and moved as she throw her arms around him, pressing her body against his, he wrapp his arms around her, pulling her even closer and lean his chin to her shoulder.

I am so glad of it too, and that I am with you again.

He nodd, smiling and follow her glance to the starry sky.

Indeed, it's a beauitful night, it's give a romantique landscape. I hope that you aren't cold ?

He kiss her neck.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:36 am

Coralie giggled, leaning her head back against his chest.
She closed her eyes, sighing as she felt more of his warmth.

She smiled, "very romantic." She giggled, nodding, "I am a little, but you can warm me, I am certain," she smiled.

Coralie felt a chill as he kissed her neck, and it made her bury her head in his overcoat further, smiling at the pure joy of the feeling of having his affection. "And you can still hear the music," she smiled, hearing the sound of a soft violin and fife, "ohh, monsieur majeste...I love it here, so much," she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:14 pm

He chuckle, a glint of mischief in his eyes, while looking at her beautiful face in darkness.

Yes, I can.

He pull her to him, embraced her tightly, sticking her body to his and rubbing her back.

Is it any better like that ?

He smile as he feel her head burying in his overcoat, he kiss her hairs, then lean his chin to it, feeling so happy to exchange that much tenderness and affection with her, he listen attentively and can hear indeed hear some beautiful music of a violon and a fife, coming from the great hall of which numerous candlelight's can be seen through the window, he smile, feeling getting dreamy.

I do like it here too, ma douce demoiselle, especially with the music ... but even more, I am happy to be here in your compagny ... I know that it's wouldn't be the same without you.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:38 am

Coralie giggled, sighing. "A little," she bit her lip, "...more, please, majesty," she laughed, rubbing her nose against his chest.

She smiled, "your majesty is only saying that," she blushed. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his lips softly, pulling away quickly to tease him a little. She turned away and looked toward the light of the Christmas Party, her bare feet moving across the cold path as she hurried to slip her heels on again, and she quickly hurried back to the king's chest, burrying herself in his overcoat again.

"Ohh, I like it better here," she confessed, laughing. She looked up at the king and her eyes went wide and she took a step back.

"Oh! Monsieur majeste, I have forgotten!" she threw her hands over her mouth. "I have a gift for you!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:38 pm

He chuckle with a tender air on his face as she answer him and rub his nose to hers playfully.

More ? allright, I will try to .

He tighten up his embracie pulling her against him as much as he can, feeling getting hotter at tthe contact of her body against his and join her kiss, then release her as she pull away and observe her as she look around and slip her shoes one again, then, feeling his heart beating faster in happiness, he smile happily as she come back against his chest, putting his arms around her as she burry herself in his overcoat, he kiss her forehead.

Ma douce demoiselle.

He look at her, intrigued and smile, his eyes shining of joy.

Really ?! where is it ! I want to know what it is !
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 am

Coralie gave a sigh, loving the feeling of his warmth around her. "Monsieur majeste, never in my dreams would I have imagined being with anyone, especially not your majesty," she sighed, "I want to be here always...I want to be happy with you always," she smiled up at him.

She held up a finger to his lips, a wide smile upon her face as she stood to her tiptoes. "You must be patient, yet...I can run and get it for you, if you wish," she smiled. "I know you received numerous gifts from the courtiers...I wanted to give you mine when we were alone, like now," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 pm

He smile, feeling a feeling rising in him, in any fiber of him, so soft, so pure, so beautiful, that he never have feel before with any woman, so intensely moving that he feel tears wanting to feel his eyes and have to refrain, he snuggle against her and kiss her lips softly.

And I wouldn't had never imagine to be together with you and feel that much happy in your compagny.

He kiss her forehead, smile and add.

Me too, I want it for last for ever, because I don't know exactly what there is between us, but it's one of the most beautiful things I had, I too want to be happy with you always, whatever the future will bring to us.

He giggle happily.

Oh yes, I wish it very much !

He chuckle and stroke her cheek.

I am sure that it's a wonderful gift since it's you who choiced it !
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 am

Coralie smiled up at him, "I am so glad I can make you happy."

She giggled at his kiss, and she nuzzled her head against his chest, burying herself further in his warmth, "ohh, your majesty," she smiled, "I know it will last forever."

She giggled, looking up at him, "then wait right here, monsieur majeste," she smiled. She gave him a kiss on the chest and pulled away, turning quickly to skip and hurry back to her room, from which she returned in a few minutes, having run the entire way and earning the glares and whispers of a few ladies she passed.

She hurried to the king, her cheeks flushed as she caught her breath. She dipped into a curtsey and held out a box of light blue cloth, its surface covered with seashells, sewn to the fabric, surrounded by small, pearls of clay and paste. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She looked down, blushing as she rose to her feet. "I know it is not much, but I sewed the pearls and seashells on myself," she placed one of her curls behind her ear. "When my papa would go on business, whenever he was at a coast or port, he would send me back seashells from all over...Spain, Germany, England, Italy," she smiled up at him, "they were the dearest things to my heart...and now, I wish to give them to your majesty."
Coralie put her hands behind her back, biting her lip. "I know you will perhaps not use the box, yet I hope it shall remind you of me, whenever we are apart, and that you will remember the sea and adventure," she looked down at her hands. She looked back up, giving a smile, "I also put my handkerchief inside," she blushed, "so you may remember me...and there are some caramels inside as well," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:46 pm

eHe smile radiantly at her answer.

I hope so, ma douce demoiselle, I wish it will all my heart.

He chuckle.

Allright, I don't move !

He look at her as she hurry indoor and wait in looking at the stars in the sky, recognizing some constellations, then hearing the crack of a door and fast step, he turn to see Coralie coming back, smiling, he look with curiousity as she take off the clothe and look in awe to the beautiful box covered with seashells and pearls.

It's very pretty, mademoiselle, really, I am touched that you handmade it for me.

He take the box in a hand, put his hand on her shoulder and kiss her cheek fondly.

It's adorable of you.

He feel touched as she learn how precious theses seashells are for her and that it's why she want to give them to him.

I hope that you will not regret to don't have anymore your seashells ?, seen how attached you are to them ?

He smile and stroke her cheek.

Yes, this box will always recall me of you and of the exotics adventures that we have imagine together and it will be a consolation to my heart if we get separate. And I am sure that I will find a use to it !
He smile grow wider as she tell him what there is in it.

Thank you, it's so nice of you ! I am honoured to have something that much close of you like your handkerchief and I love caramels, they will recall me of the odour of your hairs when I will eat them.

He smile and kiss her cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:35 am

Coralie blushed, "I truly wanted to give you something to remember me by if ever-," she stopped, feeling slightly sad by the thought, "if ever we should grow or be torn apart," she whispered, her heart aching.
She shook her head, smiling, "oh, no, majesty, I want you to have them." She giggled, "and anyway, I have kept a few at my home, and some are even in the costume tiaras I have made myself," she smiled.

She blushed as he kissed her cheek, and she placed her small hand in his. She blushed, "so...where shall we go, majesty?" she smiled. "Shall we look up at the stars in each others warmth, or walk about the palace in the dark, like a knight and damsel in courtship," she blushed, giggling.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:24 pm

He sigh, feeling sad to this thought too, putting his hand on her shoulder.

We can't know what future will bring to us, but I wish that it will never happen, that the link that we have will remain even if we are separate. But it's very touching intention of your behalf and I will never forget it.

He smile, his hand strocking her soft cheek.

I am sure that these tiaras are magnificents, I hope to can see some of them while your spectacles.

Feeling her little hand taking his, he interlace his fingers with hers, he smile.

It's funny, I look like a giant and you a litlte girl seen our difference of size ! I am the taller man at the court and you maybe are the one of the more little ladies of this court.

He giggle, then reflect to her suggestions.

I think that since it's very cold, we shouldn't remain immovables so walk around palace like knight and damzell in courtship would be nice ! What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 am

Coralie smiled, standing on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "I am glad you will not forget it."

She smiled, "oh, yes, please monsieur majeste," she smiled, "yes, you will see them there."

She blushed,"perhaps...perhaps that is why only your majesty fancies me," she shrugged. "I think everyone thinks I am a child, and...I know I act like one, but I'm not," she pouted a little. She looked up at him, "but I like being small...I can curl up in your lap, and my hand fits in yours," she smiled.

Coralie nodded, "I like that idea more," she blushed. "And I can keep warm in your arms," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:10 pm

He giggle.

I would be very happy of it, ma douce demoiselle, I look forward attending your spectacles !
Looking at her face, he see that she pout, fearing to have vexed her, he feel reassured as she add that she like being little and smile and he stroke her hears.

You are right to like it, it's true that your hand fit perfectly in mine, moreover it was a compliment, I find it very cute, you look like a little fairy, especially in my compagny, with the contrast it's make.

He chuckle, reflecting to what she told that it's maybe why he fancy her.

It's true that it's one of the things I like in you, your ingeniousness, your freshness, your innocence are for a big part in your charms, because it's rare even in ladies of your age who have lost it since a long time. And it's bring you some ambiguity to look like a little girl while having the maturity and the sensuality of a woman, you seem to have two worlds in you and this ambiguity make you even more desirable and a bit mysterious too.

He put his hands on her cheeks and kiss her lips, then he smile and nodd, putting his arm around her shoulders.

Of course, I will keep you at warm in holding you embraced while walking.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 am

Coralie giggled, "my papa calls me a fairy...and Monsieur Sinclaire calls me a wood sprite," she smiled. She looked up at the king, "perhaps I should listen to you...perhaps I belong in the forest, flying from tree to tree, drinking from dew drops," she smiled.

She looked at the king seriously, her eyes dropping to the floor after a moment. "Your majesty...if...by making love I lose my innocence...should I not lose it, lest I be like the other ladies at court?" she whispered.

She giggled, giving a nod as she snuggled up against him under his overcoat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next