The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+7
Isabelle De Guise
Coralie Guyot
William Stuart
Brigitte Rousselot
Anne Delacour
François 1er de France
Thomas More
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 pm

He laugh with her, lift her hand to his lips and kiss it fondly.

They are right !

He chuckle, imagining her being a fairy.

Perhaps ! but I would you being a garden fairy, living in my garden, so I could see you nearly everybody and you would fly from a flower to another one and I imagine that the flower's scents would impregnate your skin and that your own scent would be delicious !

He chuckle again, then grow serious as she aboard the delicate topic and sigh.

It's would make you lost your purety and cause serious problems with your family if they learn about it, but you would keep your innocence anyway, if your heart remain innocent.

He turn to her and look deep in her eyes and add.

But whatever will happen, you will never be like other women of court, you are different and unique, mademoiselle Coralie and will always be, of that I am sure and it's even why I love you so !

He smile in feeling her snuggling up with him and kiss her head.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 am

Coralie giggled as he sweetly kissed her hand. She blushed as he spoke of her as a garden fairy, her skin becoming scented. She imagined the king finding her once again in the garden, her skin glistening and scented and perhaps he would capture her to keep...
She blushed.

She nodded, "oh." She smiled at his sweet words and after he kissed her head she placed her hand to his cheek, kissing his lips softly.

She smiled up at him, "what are your majesty's plans for the rest of the Christmas celebrations?" she held his hand, "are you to get to see your family?"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:51 pm

He smile in looking at her.

[color=cyan]I imagining to find you, little fairy in a rose, your skin impregnated by it's petals, I would take you in my hand and keep you in it while walking, explaining you everything about the garden, then take you in the palace, install you in a dollhouse that I would place in my room for having you with me all the times and you would fly from it and join me at night.

He giggle, then join her kiss softly, savouring the feel of her lips against his, then he smile.

Well, nothing more in fact, the celebrations of christmas and new year are ended, I admit that I am a bit relieved because it's very nice but tiring to. And about, my family, I had yet a private dinner for christmas with my children where we have exchange gifts, like I do each year, I hadn't other family aside my two elder sons that are in Spain and my sister and niece who are still in Navarre.

He sigh, feeling sad of his sister and sons absence.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:23 am

Coralie blushed, imagining the scene, wondering what they would do together at night. She giggled, "and I could sing and lull your majesty to sleep when your mind was busy with thought...and you could feed me berries and candies," she smiled.

She smiled, "ohhh your majesty, it sounds like you have had a lovely Christmas and New year." She leaned her head to look at him better, "your majesty still misses your family, I can see," she felt sad for him. She stood on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on his cheek, hoping the small gesture would bring a smile to his lips, though she knew she could never fix the large problem in his life.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 pm

François smile as he picture the scene.

I would love that, I would surely find sleep much more easely in listening to your clear voice, singing and telling me stories. And I would give you full of sweets for thank you for all this.

He nodd, still smiling.

Yes, it has been very nice, I like theses quiet family moments ... I am sorry that you hadn't been able to celebrate christmas with your family.

He sigh, his eyes betraying his sadness about it.

The worse being that I don't know at all when I will see them again, my sons, maybe never ... and I don't know either if my sister will come in France with my niece like she told, nor when I wil lsee her again. She did seem determined, but her husband may have make her change her mind.

He sigh again, trying to don't think about them, thinking that it's unseful, as long as there aren't here with him and he can't see them anyway, so unseful to think to them, it's only make him suffer.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 am

Coralie giggled, "your majesty is making me wish more and more I was a fairy."

She shook her head, "I like it here at court...I do miss my papa and brothers, but...court is such a wonderful diversion," she smiled.

She took his chin in her hands, giving him another soft kiss. "Your majesty must never give up hope...good things happen to those whose hearts are good," she smiled. "I pray, and believe, you shall see your beloved family...all of them, again."

Coralie gave a faint smile, still seeing he was upset. She could still here the music playing in the Christmas part, and so she pulled away from the king, gently, smiling brightly at him as she began to move her hips. She stood upon her tiptoes, raising both hands in the air as she began to spin, listening to the music. She began to twirl around him, her gown flowing as she moved, and she kicked her feet, skipping and hopping with the rhythm. She twirled before the king, held her arms out to the side and gave a curtsey, laughing as she caught her breath.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:08 pm

He chuckle while looking at her with a tender air.

You yet are like a fairy, even if not a real one !

He smile warmly to her.

I am happy to hear it, I appreciate so much your compagny that I want you to be happy here and want to stay.

He join her kiss softly and smile a bit sadly.

I know, I don't lost hope and pray for their safe return, but I am conscious that it may never happen.

As they stop to talk, François hear, seeming far away from them, the music coming from the feasts, he turn at Coralie as he see her starting to dance and look at her, amazed to see how graciously and sensually she move her body while dancing, the energy that she put in it, remaining speachless, don't talking his eyes off her.
When courtsey and stop, short of breath, he clap his hands and giggle.

Bravo !, you are very good dancer, mademoiselle !

He smile and add.

[color=cyan}You know, you look even more beautiful when you dance ![/color]
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 am

Coralie giggled, "and you are my handsome prince and knight...even if you are a king," she smiled.

She sighed, "your majesty, I could stay here forever," she shook her head, beaming.

She nodded, still feeling sadness for his majesty. She knew she could not relate to such a loss of children.

Coralie blushed. She threw her arms around him, kissing him all over his neck and face. "When I am with you, I want to dance," she giggled. She looked up at him and found herself blushing, her heart beating faster. She ran her fingers through his hair, "your majesty is so handsome," she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 pm

He chuckle softly and pull her close to him while walking by her side in the darkness and the coldness of the night, wanting to hold her so close.

I am glad of it, I want to always be your prince and knight .

He smile to her, looking deep in her eyes .

And I wish you may stay here for ever, even if I know it may not be possible, if you get married to someone who don't live at court. If it's someone of court, I will make him cleary understand that if I allow this marriage, you stay at court as long as you want, he will never dare to refuse whoever he wiill be, I am the king.

Feeling her kisses all over his face, he beam, his heart racing in his chest and kiss her all over her face too, for end by her lips that he kiss with passion he chuckle.

Great ! I love to see you dancing !

He smile, stop to walk and stroke her hairs and answer her, looking deep in her eyes.

And you are so lovely and gracious little lady, fresh and light like a fairy ... and terribly sensual and desirable at times.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:54 am

Coralie giggled, placing her hand upon his chin. "You always will be."

She stood up on her tiptoes, curving her spine so his hands fell to the small of her back. She kissed him softly, giggling, "your majesty...I do not want to be any fuss for you," she blushed. She fell down onto her feet, a wave a sadness striking her as she looked down. "And besides, I-...I think I should also be an obediant wife to whoever he shall be...if ever I am to marry." She sighed, "somedays I think-...I know, it will not happen," she shook her head.

Coralie giggled as he kissed her all over her face, "monsieur majeste," she giggled.

She blushed, "am I truly?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:34 pm

As she move her spine so his hands fall on the small of her back, understand her demand he stroke it sensually, then let one of his hands roam lower on her buttocks, that he feel little, round and firm like apples that fit in his hand that start to massage them softly, feeling getting hotter, he join her kiss, then when their kiss broke, hardly keeping his mind clear, desire in his eyes, he shake his head.

Oh, mademoiselle, you will never be a fuss for me.

Seeing, her face take sad air, feeling sad himself at the idea of her getting married, his hand leave her buttocks going upper to her back again.

Indeed, you will have to, but maybe not too much, you will have to impose some respect to your husband for he don't become abusive like many married men are to their wife unfortunately and I refuse the very idea you would know the same fate.

He smile slighty.

But don't worry too much, if you get married, I will not abandon you to your husband, first I will make sure that the man can be a good husband for you before to allow marriage and I also will recieve him in private for warn him that he have to be a good husband to you, because you precious to me.

He take a deep breath and look down as he can't prevent to hate the very idea to see her marrying and feel guilty of it as he must think to what is the better for her before all and he continue.

And when marriage will be done, I will remain in contact by letters, invitate you at court and maybe even pay you visits and I will take advantage of theses contacts for watch at you and make sure that he don't treat you badly or make you suffer and if I find out something that he isn't kind to you, and if i find out that he do so, believe me, l not hesitate to punish him in any way, until imposing a divorce if necessary. So whoever he will be, he will have to respect you and to be kind to you or either, he is going to regret it.

He look at her with a intrigated air.

What make you think so ?

He giggle and nodd, looking at her with a tender air.

Of course you are, my little sea-fairy-Coralie.

He beck her nose.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:34 am

Coralie gasped as his hands moved to the small of her back, and she moaned as he massaged her bum, her head back and eyes closed as she savoured his touch.
She smiled, "I hope not." She bit her lip, naughtily wanting so badly to wrap her legs around him and for him to kiss and touch her as he just did...

She giggled, "I must confess...I like very much that your majesty has taken an interest in my future and marriage." She intertwined her fingers with his, "it makes me feel...very loved." She looked up at him as they walked, "and I think if I should have any children, I would name them after your majesty...and of course I would visit court...and you could visit whenever you wished," she beamed, "I would even make a special chamber for you, with your name," she smiled. "There would be a secret passage, so that we may see each other and tell our stories."
Yet in her heart she could not imagine having children that looked very much like him, and she could not help but imagine carrying his children and bearing them, and raising them for her own.

Coralie shook her head, "I do not know...no one courts me here," she gave a faint laugh. "My mother presses me so...always sending letters that I must also find my own way at court and not always hope for her arrangement." Her eyes went wide a moment, "and I have not told her about your majesty, though perhaps it should remain that way."

She giggled, adoring the attention.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:11 pm

François feel getting even hotter as he hear her moaning as he massage her buttocks and have to breath deeply for keep some control over his senses.
He shake his head and giggle with her, he look at her with a serious air.

Of course, I love you, it's why I will care of your marriage if your parents decide to arrange one for you, I will not let you alone because of it, I think that you wsill need me more than ever at this moment.

He chuckle.

I would be honoured of it, mademoiselle and glad to pay you visit regulary, have my own room there and that we could spend some time in private just you and me, believe me your husband will not dare to tell anything against it anyway, even if it get very intimate ... because he will be warned before even to marry you and if it isn't allright for him, then it's very simple, I will not give my allowance for the marriage.

He nodd.

You shouldn't tell her, she don't need to know and it's would bring you only problems. And don't pay too much attention to what she tell, let her talk, reassure her for get some peace and then do like you want ... I must tell that I am surprised that nobody court you ... but I must admit, I couldn't prevent to be jealous ! Anyway, don't you, everything will come when it will be time for happen.

He take a deep inspiration while reflecting and continue

And if you don't want to marry, you aren't forced to, even if to your mother will take it badly, she can't force you to, she hadn't the right to do it.

He chuckle and kiss her cheek.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:57 am

Coralie smiled, "ohh, your majesty!" She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his lips, again.

Yet she frowned a little as they walked. "Intimate?" she looked up at him. She was not sure if she would be alright with carrying on in such a way while she was married. But she quickly recalled that as she spoke to the king, kissing him, touching him, imagining the two in the nude...the king was married.

She suddenly felt ill, and gently let go of his hand. She nodded, "yes, I do not think it would be best if I told her, either." She smiled faintly, "and there is nothing to be jealous over."

Coralie shook her head, "no, I must marry." She looked up at him, "there is no greater honor in life than to be a wife and mother." She imagined her children, "I want children...I want a little girl I can love and watch grow, I cannot do that unless I am married."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:10 pm

He join her kiss, savouring the feel of her lips against his, holding her close, then realease his arm, still holding her hand her with the other one and continue to walk by her side, without paying attention to where they are nor where they go, liken taken in a bubble with her.
He can see her frown and can guess the source of her embarrassement, that they could be intimate while she is married, he may understand and respectthat she wouldn't want it..
But he find himself unable to accept the idea to never ever know her intimately and possess her utterly and feel ashamed as immorals ideas come to his mind ... he could choice a complaisant husband for her, know her intimely before her mariage while letting her virginity to her husband, for preserve the appareances and then possess her utterly or even take himself her maidenhead before she marry ...
He sigh, feeling guilty, how can he think about it while she is so innocent and pure ?, he feel torn apart between a nearly paternal willing to protect and preserve her and her innocent soul and heart and the desire that he have of her and know to be reciprocal.
He look at her with a worried air as she release his hand, seeming ill suddenly, he feel even more guilty, thinking that it's due to what he just told.

I can see that you are shocked by the idea I had just evocate and you are right, it's immoral idea ... I am really sorry, mademoiselle ...

He feel sad suddenly, as he imagine her as married woman leaving far from him, her absence from court everyday, maybe at this moment, older, more mature, she will consider what they did like folies, feel shameful of it and not love him anymore nor want to see him, he look down.

Of course you must marry, it's surely the best for you to get married, get married, have children, it's what want every woman want and it will make honour to your family and your duty toward them and I shouldn't feel jealous ... I should only be happy for you and wish you the better in your marriage.

He nodd and smile a bit sadly.

It's all natural that you want to have children, it's greater consolation for a woman to have children and you can't indeed have the little girl that you dream to have without getting married.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 am

Coralie looked at the king and could see the thoughts going through his head from his facial expressions. She hurried and stood in front of him to stop him where they walked, and she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, leaning her head against his chest.
"Francois," she whispered, loving being able to say his name. "I must confess to you, that I should like-...love to," she swallowed. She took a deep breath, "love to lie with you...you who are someone I love and would cherish experiencing such a thing with," she whispered. She looked up at him, "but I know I must be a good wife to whoever my husband is, if ever I should marry." She took another breath, "and...so I think, I should be able to love you as long as I can now, and when I marry, carry on our friendship," she began to play with her fingers, nervously.

"This way I may still have my children, and yet, if my marriage should be arranged, this way I shall feel what it is like to experience true love, unlike so many other ladies who marry men they do not know," she muttered. She knew in her heart she wanted to lie with him, however it should happen, she knew she wanted to love him.

Yet Coralie looked up at him, feeling her cheeks grown pink. "But I fear, majesty," she swallowed. She squeezed her wrists, closing her eyes as she prepared to speak bluntly. "I fear, that if I must be called a mistress...I do not know how I could bare the idea of being called mistress, as it makes me fear that one day," she felt a tear slip from her eyes, "one day you will not love me." She wiped her eyes.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:06 pm

He look at her, atonished, as she hurry to him and stop him, he join her kiss, getting even more surprised as she tell him that she want to lie with him and he can feel that she is serious and sincere.

[color=cyan]I understand, if you really want it, we could indeed become intimates before you marry, and then, when you will get married But you must know that it may not be easy to make accept to your husband that you willl not be virgin and I think that I will have to have a talk with him about it. Do you really want it ? [/olor]

He listen to her attentively, seeing a tear in her eyes, she take her chin and lift it, wipe her tear away and shake her head

No, no, don't cry, mademoiselle. I can't tell what will happen, but I don't think I could some day totally stop to love you, even if our relationship may change. And, you know, if we lie together, knowing that you project to marry anyway, I will be discreet as much as possible about our liaison, make sure that nobody know ... but it's only if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 am

Coralie bit her lip and nodded. She sighed, "I think...I think it is better to lose my virtue to someone I know, than to lose it to a stranger that I marry," she nodded.

She nodded, "alright...because, I trust your majesty wholly."

Coralie knew in her heart she would never fall in love with another, as she loved the king. She knew in her heart that he was the only man she could think to share such a moment with, and that, deep in her heart, again, she wished dearly to perhaps even have the chance to bare his child...
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:18 am

Isabelle decided to leave her castle at Rambouillet for a while and to reach court. She hadn't seen King Francis and Queen Claude since her husband died. Her carriage stopped in the courtyard and a servant came to her immediately. He helped her with lugguages and she looked around, wondering if someone will come to receive her, in spite of she came so suddenly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 am

Feeling the need to escape Navarra i decide to visit the French court needing time along I turned up at the court and walked around its gardens
Back to top Go down

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Finding France quiet I leave and return to England
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:50 am

I am walking around the courtyard just looking and admiring the rose bushes and such as the sun shines gently on my flowing brunette hair.
Back to top Go down

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 am

As I hear footsteps behind me, I notice a young girl I turn around and curtsy good day
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 pm

I bump into a young lady with silky brown hair tied into a braid."bonjour madamoiselle, I didn't see you there.
Back to top Go down

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Smiles bonjour, it is fine I was just admiring the place. I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next