The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Madeline Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 am

Charlotte's breath caught in her throat at this new sensation. She felt completely vulnerable to him, and enjoyed his hands on her slick body. As he pulled her hips to meet his thrusts she felt wave after wave of pleasure, until she felt that same tingly feeling and allowed it to take over as she moaned in complete rapture, forgetting all else.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 am

I started moaning loudly as the feeling of being inside her made me reach great heights. I could no longer hold back as my release came strong. I was in pure bliss, as I then kissed her back and gave her breasts a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 am

She felt his release inside her, a warm liquid that filled her. Smiling as he kissed her, she moved to face him and kissed his mouth. She invited him to lay next to her, knowing he was exhausted. Her eyes sparkled, her skin was flushed and her hair tangled as she looked at him adoringly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 am

Catching my breath, I laid back on the bed and pulled her up beside me wrapping my arm around her. "My lady Charlotte, that was the most pleasurable experiences i've had in a long time." I said as I wiped my brow with my palm.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:10 am

Charlotte was glowing from her recent pleasure, and sighed as Anthony held her. She had not felt such happiness and such peace before. She gazed up at him. "I'm glad for that, and I'm also glad you are my first." She blushed as she said it, but her words were honest. She started to think that perhaps she was falling in love.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:26 am

When she said I was her first, my smile faded and thought I took another woman's maiden head. Who was I becoming? I looked over at her and saw how beautiful and happy she looked, even though I had just met her, she made me feel different. I smiled and held her closer to me "Well I wouldn't want to be anywhere else my lady" I said and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 am

She noticed he did not look very happy to know he'd taken her virginity, and she looked away in embarrassment. She knew there were times she should not speak freely and must learn to keep some things to herself. But as he held her close again her doubt drifted away. "Neither would I, my lord."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 am

I smiled as every part me was completely satisfied. I laid on my side and lifted my head with arm as I stared at her and her glistened face. "My lady Charlotte, I hope you don't think me a promiscuous man? I am trying to change....and with you...." I paused afraid of what the next words that would leave my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm

As he spoke she watched him with understanding and compassion. "I know the ways of men, and I don't think any ill of you because you bedded me. It was my decision also, and whatever you've done in the past I do not judge." She smiled warmly at him. "I think it's good that you want to change.." she wondered if he would say that she could be the one to help him, but kept quiet not wanting to press him into saying anything. Instead she kissed him very softly upon the lips, letting her touch linger there.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 pm

This woman that laid beside me made feel different. I had never felt this way after making love to a woman before. As she kissed me again, I felt something real inside me. I brought her closer, as I kissed even more passionately. I didn't want to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Charlotte gave a small sigh as he returned the kiss and his touch ignited her desire once more. This was like being in a dream, the perfection of the moment could not be real, yet here they were. Putting her arms around him she pulled him on top of her, still kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 am

As our lips pressed together, I began to desire her once more. As she pulled me to her I got on top of her and kissed her body rubbing my hands all over her. "Every part of you tastes so wonderful" I said as I parted her thighs and entered her, feeling the utmost passion for her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 am

Each touch of his lips and hands to her skin was soft and sweet, and his whispered words made her sigh. When he finally entered her again she hit her lip and moaned, eager for more of him. He filled her entirely, and they moved against one another in perfect rhythm. "I love it when you're inside me," she whispered before gasping at his expert touch.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 am

Her words enticed me. I brought her forward so she was sat on top of me. I ran my hand down her spine and looked up at her " I love being inside you" I said as I my breath quickened and I buried my face between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:53 am

She smiled and closed her eyes as she held him against her, running her fingers through his hair. She lost herself in the heady, sensuous moment and sighed, grateful for Anthony's warmth and strength, his passion and tenderness. She moved against him slowly, tightening around him in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 am

As she ran her fingers through my hair, I could feel all my senses heightened as I felt the weight of her body on top of me moving together like the beat of a slow drum.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:01 pm

She felt the rising need for another release and moved a bit faster, small gasps and sighs escaping her lips. Her breathing was shallow as she gently pressed her nails into his back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm

"Charles decided to see his old friend Anthony that morning. He was told that he left for Bavaria. And, according with rumors, he even married a bavarian lady. If all this was true...why he never talked with him about that? Surprised by his behavior, he decided to see if he was at Palace or not, since he hasn't't seen him for a while. He knocked at his door"

Anthony...are you there?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 am

Upon retuning to England, I knew I had speak to his majesty about my wife and child however, I didn't know how to approach him. I then heard a knock at my door, I opened and was relived to see my good friend Charles.

"Charles, how are you my friend?"
I asked as I invited him in.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:22 pm

"Charles walked inside room and hugged him with a smile"

Anthony! I'm fine, my friend. Rather...I haven't seen you at court recently. Tell me...it's true that you're a married man, now? You, bad boy...

"He giggled and patted his shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 am

When he mentioned my marriage I was a bit surprised although I knew it would get back to court I just didn't think so fast. I poured some wine and took a drink before I answered.

"Well it's true, I have married the lady Charlotte Rosenauer." I said and took another drink from my goblet. "This woman is different than any woman I have ever met before....I'm in love with her." I say honestly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am

"Charles took twoo steps towards cheminy while listening carefully at him. Then smiled and shook his head, surprised"

A bavarian lady? Oh...it's true, then. Well...congratulations, my friend! Why you never talked to me about her? I...I'm very surprised. I mean...you have never been faithful to a lady..She must be very different...

"He patted his shoulder again, still perplexed"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 am

I laughed, "Well Charles my friend, she's with child....with my child." I said and poured and goblet of wine, drinking it down. "This lady is not like any other I have ever met, I feel different around her."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 pm

"Charles took the goblet from his hand and opened his eyes wide by surprise"

Are you serious? Oh...congratulations again, then! You will be father soon...I can't believe that. But you seem happy. I'd like to meet this...very special lady...

"He giggled and took a sip from wine"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 pm

I smiled "I am a changed man Charles. However, Charlotte does not know of my previous conquests with the other ladies at court. I plan to tell her I just...I mean sometimes bad habits die hard. You know what I mean?" I said know I could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next