The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Madeline Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 am

To pleasure a woman was quite intense for me, although to pleasure a maiden drove me crazy! I could barely speak as my climax comes I could hardly contain myself.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 am

I suddenly begin tensing up and moaning louder than before as I feel myself tightening around his hardness. I see he is also moaning loudly and suddenly feel a warm gush inside me. Breathing heavy, i smile at him as I kiss him[i]

Oh My....Anthony...that was....amazing! Forgive me for my lack of experience.....

[i]I can feel my cheeks blushing as I look away, afraid to have displeased him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 am

Feeling my release into her, I feel her tighten up again and as sweat drips off me I collapse on to floor next to her.
"Oh my lady do not apologize, you were amazing" I said as I wiped my brow and tried to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 am

Cheeks flushed, I smile as he rolls off me, breathing hard. I brush hair from my face as I swallow hard, the sudden realization of what just happened.

Anthony....you are amazing as well.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 am

My whole body feels satisfied. I look over at her and I see she seems nervous. I pull her over to me and kiss her forehead, "Do not worry my lady no word of this shall go beyond this room" I say and bring her lips to mine kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 am

I smile faintly as he pulls me close to him and kisses me on my forehead. I cuddle into him, sighing.

Anthony...will anything bad happen from this?

I look at him with a worried look
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 am

I smile trying not to laugh at her question, "My lady what just happened is just two consenting adults showing their desires for each other. I don't see what could be wrong with that." I said still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:28 am

I blush then bite my lip, tracing a finger along his jawline

I mean...I do not wish to fall with child. I was told by a lady once that your first time you cannot fall with child, id there truth to that?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 am

My smile fades when she mentions falling with child. The thought hadn't crossed my mind till she said it. I had been careless again. My heart beat rapidly, I sat up and flashes of my affair with Alfonisna made me feel almost ill.
I placed my hand on my face then looked at her, her beautiful naive face. I took her hand and kissed it.
"My lady I have been very foolish. My actions I mean, you don't deserve to be treated the way I have just treated you." I said feeling ashamed of....everything.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:07 pm

My eyes widen as he pulls away from me and sits up. I swallow hard, as I look at him. My hair is tousled and I see shame in his expression. He kisses my hand and I remain speechless a moment before taking a deep breath. Guilt overcomes me as I was the one who asked him to take my virginity.

But...Anthony...you have shown me love, you have been gentle with me. Why would you be ashamed of that? Have I offended you?

I look up at him, my crystal blue eyes, brimming with tears.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:37 am

I look at her and gently kiss her lips. "No, I would never be ashamed of you or anything. You have done nothing to offended me." I said and pulled her close to me stroking her hair and inhaling her wonderful smell of lavender.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:48 am

Still naked, I smile as he caresses my hair.I take a deep breath as i whisper

You know, my brother must not find out of this. I...I never thought I would give myself before marriage. I hope i did not disappoint, Anthony!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 am

Feeling her soft skin against mine made me want her again. I looked at her deep blue eyes, "Of course, not word of this shall shed from my mouth." I said as looking at her was distracting me so I stood up and dressed. I leaned down and whispered in her ear "You would never disappoint any man my lady."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:29 am

I blush as I lower my eyes then get up and dress myself again. I try to fix my hair as best as i could.

Shall I leave you be? Shall I leave your chamber?

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:30 am

I dressed then as she dressed I tried to pretend that was not looking although I couldn't resist the look at her amazingly beautiful body once more. "You may stay or go, although I wish you to stay. I enjoy your company very much." I said as I went to pour me some water waiting for her answer to see if I should pour her one as well.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:35 am

I smile as he says he wishes me to stay. Inod my head, my cheeks flushing slightly.

Perhaps i could stay a while! I do enjoy your company as well, Anthony!

I cannot stop thinking of what we had just done, smiling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:45 am

I fill two goblets with water and call for some fresh fruit . I smile to the side as I was pleased she wanted to stay. I sat next to her and gave her the goblet, "I hope you know that jut because of my reputation around court doesn't mean it's true." I said looking at her honestly.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 am

Looking innocently at him, I smile faintly as I sip my water. I had not heard of his reputation, only that he was close to the King.

My lord, I have yet to hear of any reputation at court. I suppose I am not around people too often.

I giggle slightly at my words.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 am

I sigh in relief although then realized I shouldn't had said anything. "Well my lady, there is much gossip here at court and rumors spread like wild fire. I just want to warn you that what you hear about me is simply gossip." I said hoping she would never find out about Alfonsina and I.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:01 am

[i]I nod my head, smiling as I brush a strand of golden hair from my face and tuck it behind my ear.[i]

Oh Anthony...I could never believe gossip of you. You are a wonderful and caring man. You have been nothing but kind and gentle to me. But....I am curious as to why you are not yet taken !
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 am

I drink some water and ate bit into a fresh ripe apple. "Well I appreciate your honesty my lady." I said as the sweet taste of the apple filled my mouth. I laughed at her question. "I suppose most ladies see me as unsuitable. Well not the ladies I should say their families. I don't have a title nor high rank i'm only best friends with King Henry. That's really nice, although most ladies prefer me to have a title." I said wondering why I was opening up to her. I had never told this much to any woman before.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:46 pm

I giggle then tilt my head slightly as I smile, while looking at him, admiring his handsome face and god-like physique.

I am surprised his Majesty has not knighted you, Anthony! Titles are superficial if you ask me. I always believe you get treated differently when people know you are nobility or royalty. I find it is hard to find sincerity in others then. But you...you are different. You have been kind to me, not trying to use my titlle for your advancement.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 am

I nod in agreement with her, then realized Henry had just knighted me "Well that day before I saw you in the Great Hall, Henry had just Knighted me. I suppose you and your beauty distracted me." I said looking her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:54 am

I laugh softly as I look at him, my crystal blue eyes locking with his.

Well that is wonderful, Anthony! I am certain you will find the woman you long to be with.

MY cheeks flush as I clasp my hands together on my lap
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:07 pm

I continue to drink from my goblet and tried to smile "Well my lady one can only hope" I said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next