The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Madeline Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 am

I see the pain and shame in her face, I get up and wrap my arms around her. "Do not worry my sweet, everything shall be alright...in time. I will be here for you and for our child." I said realizing that I had to be a man about this.
I kissed her forehead and walked her to the sofa. I held her tight to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 am

She quietly goes to the sofa with him, his strong arms wrapped around her, in a comforting gesture. She forced a tiny smile as he told her he would support me.

Anthony. I'm so afraid. I....I must tell my brothers!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 am

I let out a deep sigh. "Don't worry, if you wish I can go with you to share the news. I wouldn't want you to exhaust your self. It could harm the child." I say trying to ease her mind.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:23 pm

I force a smile as he offers to come with me to break the news to my brothers but i shake my head.

I must tell them alone, especially James. I will speak to William first, after all, he is the most calm of the two. James would burst . Please...trust me. i will be fine. You can be sure they will seek to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:45 am

I continue to hold her in my arms, "Madeline, I just want to assure you that I will not abandon you. This is our child and I wish to be apart of it's life." I then place my hand on her belly and smile. "As for your brothers I shall speak with them, and I hope they will accepting of me as you are."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 am

I nodded, soothed by Anthony's words. I was pleased he was understanding and comforting. But now, we must confront my brothers. i wanted to speak to them first. Then Anthony would surely be summoned.

Yes....but you must wait for my word. Let me soften them first!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:39 am

As I held her I could feel her trembling. "Yes of course, I wouldn't want to anger him any more." I said as my heart flooded with feelings of self-doubt. I then pulled her chin up and kissed her. "Everything will be alright. I'll wait here till I hear word from you." I say as i'm almost don't want to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Not long after I left, a servant comes to Anthony's bedchamber, summoning him to see prince William Stuart
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:32 am

I took her hand and led down a few corridors and to my chambers. I opened the door and led her in. I closed the door behind us and took her hands in mine and kissed her again moving my hands all over her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 am

She smiled as they kissed, her heart thudded harder as they were truly alone without chance of interruption. She let her hands roam his body, feeling the muscles beneath the fabric of his doublet. Tentatively she slid her hands under his shirt so she could touch his skin.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:51 am

As she moved her hands under my shirt, I started to breathe hard. I then reached back and unlaced her corset, to reveal her beautiful breasts. I leaned down and kissed each one then circling my tongue around her nipple.

I then led her to the bed as I removed shirt and continued to kiss her breasts as I caressed her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am

She sighed as he kissed her breasts, pleasure running through her. She had never shown herself to someone before and it felt very freeing.The silk bedding was cool against her skin. Though a little apprehensive, she could not deny his gentle touch. She breathed deep to relax and her legs parted ever slightly more. Her blue eyes gazed at him with curiosity, stroking his face with her soft hand as she lay against the pillow, her hair fanned out in waves.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Her skin was so soft and smooth, and the smell of her perfume was intoxicating.

I moved my kisses lower toward her belly as I removed her skirt. I then opened her legs and kissed her inner thigh gently, then moved to her womanhood. Tasting her and letting my tongue do a dance within her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:45 pm

She smiled as he kissed his way down her body, and her breathing grew shallower as he went lower. She moaned with surprise and pleasure, arching her back as he moved his tongue inside her. She had never felt anything so wonderful! Her mind was only focused on the pleasure, her hands gripped the bedsheets, then she ran her fingers through his dark hair. looking up to see his face between her thighs.
"Oh... Anthony.." she moaned between breaths. She felt a rising tension she couldn't explain, her breath coming in short gasps
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Her moans enticed me, I continued using my lips and tongue to pleasure her. I ran my hand up and squeezed her breast as the sensual feeling was pleasurable for me as well.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Charlotte moaned as he touched her, Her entire body tingled with rapture, until finally she felt an enormous wave of pleasure, causing her to cry out again and again. She trembled as the pleasure subsided but did not fully go away, Small ripples went through her and as they finished she met Anthony's eyes, her skin flushed and her eyes shining. "That was.. wonderful! She laughed with happiness. "I'd always wondered what happens between lovers. I am glad you showed me!"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm

As she cried out I smiled knowing I had pleased her. I then met her eyes, looking at how beautiful she was....all of her. "My lady we are not done yet, are you prepared for more?" I said with smirk as I brushed the stray hairs away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:34 pm

She chuckled softly. "More? Yes, I wish to know more." She ran her hands along his arms, admiring the smooth hard muscles. Then she pushed him over on his back, smiling and giggling a little, and ducked her head down to give him small, airy light kisses on his neck, his chest and torso. Then she looked up at him. "You can teach me, yes? " Her eyes were wide and innocent, as she traced his skin with her fingers. "I do want you to have me,"she said, feeling his hardness with her gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 am

When she pushed on back, I was surprised by her boldness. As I felt her soft touch I became more aroused. I desired her with my every being. I then got up and kissed her so passionate like a love crazy man. I turned her on her back as I grazed my hands up her body. "Are you ready?" I asked as I opened her thighs and entered her slowly. I thrusted slow at first then at a faster pace as I pulled her hips toward me and leaning down and giving her passionate kisses.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 am

She was overtaken by lust as he was on top of her again, and when he penetrated her she gasped, feeling the slightest pain that was then replaced with a full, warm feeling. She moaned and gasped with each thrust, revelling in the slow pace at first, then crying out in such pleasure as he sped up. She wrapped her legs around him, taking him in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:39 am

I felt her legs wrap around my back as I thrusted inside her. I started to sweat as I moaned and felt my release come close. I held back as I wanted this moment to last longer.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:57 am

She felt him start to swell within her and gasped louder. Wanting more, she pushed him up and maneuvered herself so she was straddling him. Moaning at the new sensation, she rode him, the rhythm coming very naturally to her.Her head tilted back as she moved, her long hair free, her body glowing with sweat.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 am

As she took the intuitive and switched positions, I smiled widely and placed my hands on her hips guiding her as she straddled me. I looked up at her and her beautiful body....then grabbing her breasts as my eyes rolled back into my head as I continued to enjoy this moment of pure satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:29 am

When she opened her eyes she saw he was in a state of euphoria, and smiled to think she, plain Charlotte, was the cause of his pleasure. "Anthony," she breathed. "Show me some more!" She brought his fingers to her lips and kissed them.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am

I kissed her fingers and smiled, "Oh my lady Charlotte, there is much for me to show you!" i said as I got up and stood at the foot of the bed, my man hood standing tall. I brought her to me and leaned her over and entered her and again, moving inside her from behind and caressing her hot sweaty body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next