The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King's Dining Room

Go down 
+7
Anthony Denny
Juana of Aragon
Anne Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Henry VIII of England
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

King's Dining Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Taking my brothers handkercheif i dried my eyes and blew my nose in a lady like way.

' Forgive my outburst brother I am a bit confused some what of late but i do have the most joyous news you are to become an unvle '

I did not want to trouble him with idle gossip he was after all king.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Henry was even more confused than before, but he smiled at Mary and looked at her belly

Congratulations, sister! I'm very happy. I admit I already knew it..but I also thought you were happy with Royce. Tell me the truth, sister. Has he been unkind to you? Or threated you badly in spite of your conditions?

He asked worriedly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:51 pm

I raised and eyebrow and sighed.

' Who told you? Me and royce well yes we are happy I am just confused very confused. When a woman becomes pregnant the men are always so very happy that they will have heirs to take over their lands but royce does not want that as his lands are in scotland. .. So i am kind of stuck as what will we raise our children english and let them not know of their heritage. Then somehow he found his way to a bedchamber thinking it was the infirmary. The only loyal person in this court is charles brandon '

I let out a very long sigh and did not mention whom bedchamber it was.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Henry rubbed thoughtfully his chin

Please..have a sit, Mary. So...Royce refuses to bring your children in Scotland? I can't understand why, I have nothing to complain about that. And...what's this infirmary's matter?

He asked still confused
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:54 pm

I sat playing with the hankercheif

' He thinks that it will be a disloyal act towards you... I was going to ask you're permission granting that the child will be a boy but he does not want to go too scotland i cannot force him on the matter but he is very reluctant to leave court. Anyway their was a little rumour going around that he was seen leaving lady brandons bedchamber according to him he was looking for the infirmary '

I stood up feeling a bit agitated

' Anyway henry you are far too budy to have to listern to me moaning!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Henry took Mary's hand in his

No, sister. Please..stay. Are you talking about Charles's daughter? Do you suspect she could be his mistress? If so...I think I'll have a word with the Duke soon!

He said angrily and shook fastly his head
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:17 am

Sitting back down i sighed

'I trust that he did nothing with lady brandon! But why did he not just tell me about it and i needed someone to talk to so thankyou brother'
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Henry smiled and squeezed her hand

I'm your brother, and you can always count on me. But I suggest you to relax, sister. You're carrying a baby. Agitation and tears can be dangerous..

He said, thinking about all Katherine's miscarriages. That's why he had not a son!
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:41 pm

I smiled.

'If it is a boy i shall name him after you naturally and you can teach him how to joust as you are the best jouster! You will have a son henry i pray that you do you're a wonderful farther and king'
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Henry smiled, touched by her words. He nodded

Thank you, sister. You can name him as you wish. And if God will want to grant me the same joy, I'll have a son too. Anne will give me a son!

He exclaimed hopefully
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:15 pm

'The name henry shall be in their although it might be a girl god willing it is a boy.'

I did not agree with my brother's choices but you can see it in his face how painfully he wanted a son I cleared my throat.

'How is Katherine settling in at court? Am I allowed to see my niece mary? The rumor mill is that mary has been gravely ill please do write and tell her she is to become a cousin.'
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Henry took a deep breath rubbing softly his chin

Mary is fine. I sent her at Ludlow Castle. She has many servants and ladies in her household, so she lacks nothing.You can visit her whenever you wish, of course..About our sister Katherine, I'm arranging her marriage..

He answered, a bit embarassed by her question. Then he looked outside window
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:48 pm

'I can relate to Mary let me see... Hmm yes we both get ignored Royce will not let me ser mary he would think it a disloyal act against you. You have a daughter Henry a daughter who loves you despite all this toxic changes. They say that she wad poisoned? I am going to leave you in selt pity everytime I become angry my belly increases in pain. I ordered the guards to slame shut his door and I planned in my head my departure from court
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Henry shook his head while sighing deeply

My daughter knows that I love her, Mary. And I am always updated about her health. I sent her my personal physician, so I should know immediately about a poisoning! Just...don't believe such rumors, please. Katherine's supporters are doing everything to plot against me!

He said angrily and almost shouting. But after a short while he succeded to calm down and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Giving my brother a stern look I fiddled with my hair.

'I would love to tell mary in person about her future cousin but I am not going to put my pregnancy at risk maybe in time you will allow mary back.'

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Henry nodded, but he frowned again and smiled weakly

I'll allow her to come back. Just don't worry about that and take of yourself. This child is too precious. Rather...our sister is now engaged with the Prince of Navarre. They'll marry next week here in Royal Chapel. Hope you and Royce will come..

He added smiling
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Smiling weakly I lowered my head

'Yes my baby is more important right now no offense. And how does Katherine feel about this marriage you have Spanish connections
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Henry smiled ironically

Don't talk about politics, sister. It doesn't suits you. Rather, have rest and congratulate yourself with your sister. She is very happy about this union. And tell to Royce that I watch on him..

He added with a wink
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:33 pm

'One other thing I fear I will lose this child you may keep an eye on Royce while I am gone but he has a desire for that girl you can see it in his eyes and feel it in his kisses. I shall not keep you any longer.'

I got up to leave smiling a little
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Henry kissed her forehead and smiled

Your husband belongs to you. And I'll never allow someone to ruin your marriage. Just trust in him and everything will be alright. I bless you, sister..

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:45 am

Henry walked into Dining Room after talking with Chapuys. Katherine's answer to Charles made him take a decision. He was waiting for Anne, walking nervously around the table

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He had to share his decision with Anne. He couldn't wait to see her, and his fingers were running anxiously along table, waiting for her to enter

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Anne entered the room

"You wanted to see me, your majesty.."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:19 am

Henry heard Anne's voice and he looked at her immediately. He smiled. The long table was between them, so he approached her slowly

Anne! Would you like going to hunt, tomorrow?

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Anne suprised. She looked at him

"If.. this is what His Majesty's desires.."

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 am

Henry smiled and took two steps towards Anne. He shrugged

We could stay away for few days. We could visit some friends. Being their guests..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Dining Room
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next