The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King's Dining Room

Go down 
+7
Anthony Denny
Juana of Aragon
Anne Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Henry VIII of England
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

King's Dining Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Anne suprised again and she tried to understand what's happening

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Your Majesty.. What does all this mean?"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:01 am

Henry placed his hands on Anne's hips and continued to talk. He smiled and whispered

And when we'll be back...we will be alone..

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Anne was skeptical

"Alone?"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:24 am

Henry looked at her. Then smiled

Only you and I. Here. No one odd man out..

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Anne did not know what to do. It meaned that Katherine will go.

"Do you mean it?"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:13 am

Henry nodded. An happy and joyful smile appeared on his lips

I have already given instructions for Katherine's departure..

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Anne was the most happy. She laughed and kissed him

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:18 am

Henry laughed with her hugging her tightly

Are you the Most Happy?

He asked giggling and kissed her back with the same passion

He rested her head against his shoulder caressing Anne's dark, long hair. Her joyful laughter made him think that he did the right choice for them. For their future together

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Anne was very happy. She was very close to be queen. She will be the only queen and only wife of Henry. Anne laughed and hugged him again and again

Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 4:22 pm

-The young princess, a Spanish princess of the houses of Borgia and Trastamara would arrive as a guest to the King, one in which she had never once received before at all and for that she was grateful for the King's offer to have her at court despite her blood relation to his first wife Queen Catherine of Aragon. Rosalina had once been the King's aunt until the death of her first husband Edward V of England but was granted a second marriage, one most happy indeed to Philip of Hapsburg, going to the King announced, her hair pulled back neatly and braided into a crown on her head of gold, on her she was adorned with a beautiful dress of blue lined with gold and pearls with fur on the sleeves to keep herself warm, her slim slender neck showing with her petite body perfectly formed within the beautiful dress she wore, she had arrived to England from the shores of Burgundy which her husband had stayed behind to handle duties in Burgundy. The young princess entering to the dining room to be greeted to the king she looked upon him with those beautiful blue eyes

"Your majesty, the princess Rosalina di Calabria of Aragon as you've asked, she is arrived" the servant announced to the King and the Princess curtsies to him low, bowing her head in respect for the king in front of her

"Your majesty" Rosalina spoke to the King glancing at him and smiled-
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:40 am

Henry was having dinner alone when a servant entered announcing Lady Rosalina. He nodded. Once she came in, he looked intently at her and smiled

My Lady..welcome! We finally met. I'm glad to see you. And..hope you have not eaten yet. Please, keep me company..

He said leaning his back against chair and throwing the napkin on the table. He gestured the servant to serve another dish and more wine
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:06 am

-The Princess had been welcomed into the dining room to meet with the King, Announced by a servant the princess stood before the king, her growing stomach covered by a dress she wore loosened around her waist for the safety of the children she was carrying within her growing belly, Looking at the king her hand on her stomach resting there and she smiled at him bowing carefully

"I am grateful for your warm welcome your majesty, You are most kind" Rosalina spoke to the king, once welcome she took a seat in the room as the servant helped her sit in the care, she was months with child, several months along and was showing immensely, she wore a dress of a beautiful color, she wore a cloak around her to keep herself warm which had beautiful fur on it, seeing the wine brought forward she looked at the King "Yes your majesty, I must say I have been quite hungry as of late, Thank you your majesty" Rosalina said to him

Sitting there she looked at him "it is most beautiful here, in England, Your gardens, I must say are most wonderful, the flowers are very beautiful" Rosalina said to him-
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:10 am

Henry noticed that she was with child. He smiled and dismissed the servants as they served them

It seems I must congratulate with you, my lady! You'll be mother soon. Your first child, I suppose. You look so very young..

He said looking at her and admiring her elegance in spite of her pregnancy
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:57 am

-Princess Rosalina growing with child carefully took a seat as much as the baby inside her kicked within her growing belly, smiling at the king she nodded then looked down at her growing belly "They tell me I carry a prince" Rosalina said to the King "I have been a mother before your majesty, to healthy little princes, I was once married to your uncle before, his passing had been most saddened for me but I have found happiness once more, I have given your uncle 6 little children, 2 daughters and 4 sons, my oldest he is a fine young prince and my second oldest Louie, he is a twin to a beautiful little girl, Your majesty my children with your uncle the King briefly king once named Edward he was your mother's brother, their your cousins but I have been gifted the pleasure of marrying to the Hapsburg line, to Philip of the house of Hapsburg, I now carry his child within me" Rosalina said to him, "My youngest son and child of England, I named him Edmund" Rosalina said to him "He is a strong boy, he is only 4 of age" Rosalina said to him "My husband he had claimed my York children as if they were his own, he is a good father" Rosalina said to him "In fact, Edmund I have brought him with me, he wished to meet your majesty" Rosalina smiled

A servant brought her little boy in the room, he wore french garments, having short blonde hair with blue eyes and fair skin like his mother Rosalina took her son in her arms "my son" Rosalina said to the King and she looked at the King "he will be a big brother soon" Rosalina said to him and her little boy rests his head on her chest and smiled over at the king-
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:35 am

Henry smiled, a bit perplexed and surprised hearing that she already had so many children

Yes..I'm aware about my uncle Edward of York, he was very close to my mother. I heard about his children..but I thought that his wife was someone older. While you're a very young lady, Rosalina. And..about the Hubsburg's line, I'm very surprised and curious about that. I mean..what brought you towards him? You know he is related with me as well, since he was married with my sister in law, Joanna of Castille..

He asked, very curious to know the whole story
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:52 am

-Princess Rosalina looked at the King and she nodded "When I married your uncle I was only a little child, I hardly knew him, I felt for him the slightest amount of love but his passing happened while Edmund my son was within me and I was pregnant with him, He never got to meet his father" Rosalina said to the King and looked into his eyes

When he mentioned her newly made alliance in which she carries his child she nods "Philip, he would come to me often in the night your majesty, confessing his desires of me and how much his marriage to my cousin Joanna was most unhappy, I have come to fall in love with him myself, he is a kind man but he had so many affairs while with Joanna because he was unhappy being with her, taking mistress after mistresses, but he felt nothing for them either until he met me." Rosalina said to the King "I know it must be awful, for me to be with a man who was once married to my cousin, His divorce had been granted upon his request, He had been with me ever since your majesty"

Sitting within the chair with child she looked at him "I just wanted more then anything to see him happiest"-
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:13 am

Henry listened her in silence. And after she finished talking he frowned and sighed deeply

I see. A strong passion is something very had to resist to. I know that very well. But..don't you fear that he could act with you in the same way he did with Queen Joanna? I mean..what if he would take a mistress? And..to be honest, I even thought that he was dead. So..are you telling me that he faked his death, my lady?

He asked with an inquiring expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:52 am

-Princess Rosalina looked at the King and nodded "I feared for that everyday I first met him, the constant screams of my cousin being called Mad, they whispered that she was a Mad Queen," Rosalina looked at him "That she cut the hair off of a women who even dared to love Philip or affair with him, that she screamed at him, beat him often and screamed more, she birthed him children and was whispered to be unstable within her mind" Rosalina said to him

"I am afraid it was more then that, that it was her broken heart which caused such madness, his unfaithfulness. But his final time of being unfaithful was when he met me but I wouldn't have no touch from him unless he would have been mine and mine alone." Rosalina said to him "He promised to me he would have no other, I do trust him as I must trust and believe in him, A man is capable of so much when they love someone not that they had married" Rosalina said to him.

"Philip when he was ill I had my physicians do what they can to save his life, Joanna was willing to do so, he lived after and now he is strong, alive and well" Rosalina said to him "her majesty Joanna my cousin had granted her blessing that I be with him and she would be free from her unhappiness, she would be granted to live her life a free queen and to love again" Rosalina said to her " Philip, he had been most faithful, he hadn't once left my side since we have been together" Rosalina said to him and smiled-
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 am

Henry took another breath after her sentences

I understand. But it is still a complicated situation, my lady. Queen Joanna is not mad. She was just..madly in love with her husband. That's why I'm worried about you. Maybe Philip is changed, as you say. But for a man is really hard to resist temptations. By the way..I wish you an happy marriage..
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 am

-Princess Rosalina di Calabria of Aragon looked at the King and nodded kindly to him "your very much right, and I must agree with you as Joanna was never mad, she was a women in love. Philip he is a charming and loving man, but he was most unhappy with her and often a confused man, he confessed he loved her and cared for her briefly but it wasn't long until those feelings turned into a unhappy marriage between them." Rosalina said to him "his love faded but he still asked for her forgiveness and it was given, I am happy he had lived. They say a women had cursed him your majesty, that it caused him to become so ill when he came in contact with that Moor women he had slept with as his second mistress while with Joanna my cousin, Luckily the lord spared his life and saved him from her wickedness" Rosalina said sitting there, the baby within her kicked and she heard his comments

"I am most happy and fiercely proud of him, he will be a father soon in some few short weeks, our child grows strong, if it is a son, I shall name him Henry" Rosalina said to him "Perhaps after yourself your majesty, as if you will permit it, I would like for you to be the god parent to my child" Rosalina looked at the King and she smiled a bit "I do love my cousin Joanna, I really do. She would be another god parent to my child" Rosalina said to the king confessing to him-
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:52 am

Henry sighed deeply and nodded

Thank you..it's very kind of you, my lady. Giving my name to your baby, I mean. But I'm not sure that Queen Joanna would be happy of being his godparent. Anyway, I know very well what an unhappy marriage is. I loved Katherine, she gave me a daughter. But..God punished me for marrying my brother's wife. That's why I'm starting a new life with Lady Anne..
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 1:27 pm

-Rosalina di Calabria glanced at the King and smiled, she nodded "It was a fine choice your majesty as it may give you many sons, I know well of sins of the flesh especially when it is sins of the flesh against another man's wife especially when it is your brother, A sin which would give you no children. God has granted you children even if they are daughters but even a girl can be a fine queen someday but it is a son indeed your in need of and I pray the Lady Anne, this Boleyn can give you the son you desire" Rosalina said to the king

"Philip and I will have many children for that I am certain, Joanna she may forgive me within time but she had accepted the matter. I know well of what once made her happy within her marriage to my husband had made her after the most unhappy, he often deceived her and went to other women so he could feel a passion he desired but even though he was loyal to her he couldn't truly love her. Love works in the strangest of ways and happens when we least expect it your majesty, for that we are fortunate" Rosalina looked within the king's eyes "I am grateful your willing to be the godfather to my son which I carry within me, he is a strong boy" Rosalina said to him-
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Henry smiled nodding with his head

I assume that your children will inherit all Philips's lands and castles, if your marriage with him is valid. But..what if Joanna wouldn't agree with that? I mean..surely she wants that her children can inherit Philip's lands, one day. The succession is a delicate matter, I know. But you need to think about that..

He added, shrugging a bit
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:25 pm

-Rosalina sat upon her chair carrying the child inside her and she nodded "Yes your majesty it is my children who would inherit these lands but they would inherit my own as well in Naples and that of Calabria and the Romagna, they would gain much as being my children and a Borgia's blood" Rosalina said to the King honestly "But Philip and I have agreed that no illegitimacy with his children with Joanna will be given as they too would be legitimate and I would gladly accept them as my own for I know how much they mean to my husband" Rosalina said to the King

"I am certain they will inherit the lands of their mother but they would also inherit portions of their father's lands if it is what my husband desires or if he chooses to choose his younger heirs with me as his own for carrying on his legacy within the lands of Burgundy" Rosalina said to him "I am told Hungary will soon be in my hands, my cousins in Hungary wish to hand it over as they are not able to produce children and know well I am a grand daughter of a line of Arpad's in the Hungarian region, I hope through this my children would gain much but I will think over what consiquences of what my husband may choose and I am certain he already has done so" Rosalina said and she took a sip of her water from her cup and she felt the infant inside her kick "the child kicks so strongly like a Borgia and like his father" Rosalina said gasping from the kicks and she went to the window for air "Forgive me, my little one gives me no rest" Rosalina said as the window was open a bit and she glanced at him then after getting some air she took a seat carefully, her stomach grown big as she was any moment from birthing-
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:05 am

Henry was listening her in silence. He nodded. But he looked worriedly at her as she talked about her child's kicks

Are you fine, my lady? If you're tired, I'll make you escort until your chambers..

Then he gestured to servant to pour her some water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Dining Room   King's Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Dining Room
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next