The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Steps

Go down 
+7
Guinevere D'Amboise
Margaret Wyatt
Benjamin Baines
Viola Lancaster
Noelle Hoffman
James Stuart of Scotland
Jane Bassett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:09 am

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" I replied, if anyone knew the hurt of the loss of a parent it was I. I smirked at her words toward her aunt. "Is that what your family thinks of you?" I asked and took her hand to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:49 am

It's fine, you didn't know... After all that was a long ago I don't even remember him or my mother. I was three years old when they died and in my family is forbidden to talk about them, so I don't know to much. She didn't know why, but she felt like she could tell him anything. Most of the time yes... but I get used to it. His gesture touched her deeply and the feel of his hand upon hers were a comfort she never had experienced before.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 am

To grow up with either parent had to be hard on her, I thought. "My deepest sympathies" I said and changed the subject. "With all this family talk I forgot to give you my name, I'm Benjamin Baines, Duke of Penbroke."
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Thank you.... Viola said and sighed in relief at the change of the subject. It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Grace. She smiled sweetly at him.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:32 am

She had a sweet smile, one that would capture any man....and I was captured. I stood up and offered my arm. "Would you care to take a stroll about this fine room?" Although small, I thought we could make good conversation among our small steps.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:34 am

Viola smiled, her eyes brightening at his proposal. Then she stood up, and smoothed her dress. I'd love to. Glancing to his eyes, Viola slipped her hand through the crook of his arm, wondering why she was feeling so comfortable with a man she just met. You must tell me about yourself, so that I don't feel foolish about talking too much. She said, as they started walking around.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 pm

As we walked side by side I could smell the hint of jasmine that seamed off her, it was almost intoxicating. "I'm the oldest of three brothers, so when my father passed I remained his successor and his dukedom. My brother's and I don't get along for they are always trying to find a way to kill me and take the title." I laughed although by the look on her face it was know laughing matter.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:40 am

Viola kept her eyes on Benjamin, absorbing every word he said. I'm sorry about your father... It's never easy to lose a parent. She said in soft voice as the breeze blew her long hair behind her. So you came from a large family I always wondered what is it like to be part of one. She looked at him with a confused look as he started to laugh and at first she thought he was teasing her, but then realized that it wasn't the case. It cannot be easy for you, knowing your brothers want to harm you. The persons you grown up with and shared happy and sad memories. She stopped walking and looked into his eyes with tenderness.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:34 am

When she looked at me with those beautiful eyes, I almost forgot what I was going to say. "Perhaps some day you will find out what it's like to be apart of a big family." I said and stood closer to her feeling a connection that I had never felt before. "Your so very beautiful" I then leaned in and kissed her gently at first then full on passionately.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:53 am

Perhaps I'll. She said. Her face had turned a slight shade of red as  he complimented her, and her heart was beating so hard in her chest; she was sure Benjamin could hear it. You flatter me, your Grace. His warm lips touched hers in the briefest of caresses. Soft and undemanding, luring her closer. Kissing him back Viola sighed with pure bliss as she enjoyed in the sweet sensation.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:39 am

As our lips touched I could feel an emotion that over came me, I looked up and smiled. "Now, that's something I shall carry with me for a very long time." He took her hand squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:03 am

The way he kissed her and looked at her made her feel soft inside. It made her want to reach out to him, to draw him against her. She put her hand to her lips where she could taste him still and felt their heat. Well, they say there's nothing like a first kiss, and now I believe it. Viola said as she looked up at him with flushed cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:36 am

Our kiss aroused me a bit and I wanted more but I couldn't tell if she wanted the same. "Perhaps a second will do the same..." I suggested as I pulled her near and kissed her again, this time with much more passion.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:32 am

Confusing and wonderful, mystifying and breathtaking thoughts rushed into Viola's head when he pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around him. She imbibed heartily, kissing him back, pressing her lips against his with equal passion, as burning sensation overtake her entire body.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:41 am

I desired more than just the kiss however I didn't want to move to fast with her, I liked her and didn't want to her think that I was like every other courtier at court. After the kiss I smiled widely "Your kiss makes me feel different, a good different that I wish to explore more of" I said and entwined my fingers with hers as I stood close to her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 pm

It felt so good to kiss him that it was almost breathtaking on its own. Viola felt sensations she'd never felt before, alien sensations that made her want things she didn't understand. The second one was even better. She whispered when the kiss ended. I'm so glad to hear that because I feel the same way. Your kisses, takes my breath away along with my heart and soul. She said and smiled as he held her hands and entwined his fingers through hers.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:21 am

"Viola would like to spend the evening in my chambers?" I asked knowing my chances were very slim by my being so blunt.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Viola was surprised at his question and stared at him, her blue eyes wide. She just didn't know what she would answer. She couldn't bear to tell him no, but she didn't know what would happen if she said yes. After some time of silence, Viola finally said, Yes... She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't deny her heart or what she felt for him, and  being here with him had felt so right. It was like nothing she'd experienced before, so how can it be wrong?
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:31 pm

I was surprised at her answer and I smiled, taking her hand lacing her fingering though mine I led her up to my chambers.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:27 am

Margaret came into gardens to take some fresh air. She loved spending time outdoors. And she really needed it after recent events in her life. Anthony, Cesare, her loyalty to Alfonsina. Everything was confused in her mind. She sat on the grass leaning her back against a tree. Closing her green eyes, she enjoyed sunlight on her face
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:45 am

I padded down the steps from the castle - how oppressive it was at time. I perched on the edge of a step, head in hands...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Margaret heard some footsteps. She opened her eyes and she saw a young girl walking with unsure steps and her head in her hands. She stood up slowly "Are you alright, my lady?" She asked worriedly, even if she never saw her around court before. She looked lost
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 am

I glanced up and smiled lightly,"Yes I am well,"I replied softly and glanced to the castle which cast a shadow over us,"It can just be so very...stifling at times, you know."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:15 am

Margaret came closer and she noticed how pale she was "Perhaps..you should sit for a moment. I was just resting against this tree. My name is Margaret. Margaret Wyatt, my lady.." She smiled friendly
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 am

I laughed,"I am sitting and I am not ill - I am perfectly alright. I'm Gwen."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steps
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next