The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Royal Stables - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Ursula take a horse and will fast away of this intrigant place.
May the Duke and the Duchess be happy and found a other they can
break down and scrunch.
She give the horse the spurs and the horse go with a galop on
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Jasper went to the stables with his squire. His heart was heavy as he frowned, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Jane walked into the stables with her ladies on hand, one missing; her mother. She clasped her hands her eyes showed her tiredness as she looked around and looked at her husband and tried to smile.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Jasper saw Jane and rushed forward. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck, fighting back tears,"I'll miss you,"he said strongly.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Jane wrapped her arms around her husband and fought back tears and nodded "Oh, my love." she whispered "I will miss you more than you can ever imagine, and with Gods help the process will speed up and i will return to you as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 pm

He took her face in his hands and kissed ardently. He heard the household of tons approaching-all having their own conversations. He glanced to the litter and kissed her again,"I love you-so much."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Jane nodded a little "I love you too." she whispered and she whispered into his ear for only him to hear "And do not hesitate to take a mistress in my absence." she whispered and she looked to her ladies and she motioned for them to go into their way of travel and she took a deep breath and smiled up at her husband.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 pm

He frowned and cleared his throat. His squire chuckled at him,"Shut up,"he said playfully.

He cleared his throat again as Jane went to the litter.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Jane kept her posture regal and went climbed upon the steps and into the carriage that awaited sitting down and she smiled at her ladies and looked to her husband and kept her smile as she kept herself together, not shedding a tear as she looked back to her ladies.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:36 pm

He waved and swallowed back tears-he would not cry though his heart already ached,"I'll see you soon,"he called and waved her goodbye.

He turned to his squire,"The moment-anything, anything happens...let me know."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Jane closed her eyes and let out a breath as she sat back as she listened to her ladies gossip, she was to spend the rest of her semister with this bunch. As the coach began to move she refused to look out the window as she felt tears prickle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Jasper waited until Jane disappeared from the horizon and only then did the crystal tears fall from his eyes. He rushed back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Ursula arrived the Court she downswing from the horse and give it to the Stableboy.
She go to Court.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Jane walked to the royal stables with her son and looked to the stable hand on charge "I would like to have my son fitted for a saddle." she said simply in a rich tone.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Edmund stared enchanted by the horses with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:31 pm

As the stable hand went over and started measuring Edmund Jane went up to the horse and ran a small hand down its nose and smiled "I like this one..do you like it too, my son?"
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 pm

"I want a white horse,"he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Jane tilted her head and walked over to a great white stallion "How about this, my son?" she asked as the horse stood proudly.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:39 pm

I trot into the stables after my arrival in court. I see a young woman and a little boy. I smile-who looks as someone I know.
"Good day,"I say respectfully as I dismount the horse.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Jane looked at the man and curtsied a little as she looked at him "My Lord." she said and she raised an eyebrow "Do i know you?"
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 pm

I raise my brows as I remove my horses saddle myself and smile at the little chap,"I don't believe so."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Jane looked at him and took a deep breath "I am Jane Bassett, Duchess of Lancaster." she said "This is my son, Edmund Crawley, Duke of Lancaster."
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:57 pm

"In that case I am lying,"I reply with a smile and kneel down by the little boy,"Hello young lad."

I glance up at his mother,"I am John Marbury-his father's cousin."
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:58 pm

"Good day, sir,"Edmund said with a boyish grin and bowed his head like the men at court did.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Jane smiled at him and titled her head "My lord, is there anything i can do for you?" she asked and she was happy to meet a relative off her late husbands "I also have a daughter to my late husband, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next