The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

Royal Stables - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 am

He continued, motivated by her moans and he moved faster, feeling himself closer to the edge, but he wanted her there with him.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:52 pm

As he got faster, she moaned more louder and frequent. She felt a sensation she wasn't used to, her body was tightening around him which sent her into a state of pure pleasure. She screamed out and moaned his name. "Oh, Henry!"
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:36 am

He felt her tighten around his member and he moaned as it caused him to climax. He pushed deep inside her as he spilled his seed, feeling the most pleasure he'd ever felt in his life. Breathless, he sagged against her, planting a kiss on her neck. "Margaret.. you were amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm

She was left panting from their lovemaking. She smiled brightly to him and laughed a littlw when he told her she was amazing. "Henry, you were so gentle."
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:55 am

He smiled. "I have to be honest with you, I had not had many women" he admitted. "But I have not felt like this with any of them." he spoke the truth.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 pm

She listened to his words and smiled, not only from the pleasure they shared but from his honesty. "As you already know, you are my first. I am glad to have chosen you and will never feel the same if I had someone else." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:10 am

Henry smiled and held her closer to him. But it was getting dark and he knew people would talk if he didn't get her back to her quarters soon. He kissed her once more and helped her up, still woozy from their encounter.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:18 pm

She smiled and kissed him back. As she stood, she stumbled a little, but regained her footing quickly. She grabbed her gown and corset and started to dress again. She handed him his doublet. She wanted to speak but was unable, too caught up in the after glow she knew she gave off.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:51 am

He saw she trembled slightly and helped steady her, his smile lighting up the dark. Slowly he helped her dress, only worrying about his own clothes after. He took her hand and kissed it, as they rearranged clothing and made their way back to the horses and the stables beyond.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:56 am

She had a smile upon her face the entire time he helped her redress, laughing a little on the inside knowing minutes before he helped her take them off. She didn't want to leave but didn't want anyone wondering where they were. They mounted their horses and rode back to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 am

Ursula comes to the horse stables and saw the wonderful horse.
She caress the horse.
Its so beautiful.
Who belong this wonderful horse?
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:08 am

Ursula will not the horses disturb and go back to the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:52 pm

as i make my way down to the stables to make my way home as a important person as turned up at home with the stuff i need, as i mount my horse
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Jasper was growing used to the ways of court, despite the fact he had been in attendance for little under a week. The few persons he had met and spent time conversing with were as good a company any man could hope for, in fact he wished them to be his companion for the fondness of them.

He had also taken pleasure in the city as he had not done as often as he should like prior to this spell and had exhausted himself...in every manner.
So one can imagine what a laborious effort it was to rise the following morning and take his horse for its daily exercise, every neigh or noise were like clubs bounding upon his head which felt as fragile as china.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Returning my horse to the stables with the items safely attached and hidden away, now to put my plan into action I smile to my self thinking these might be my last days off freedom but then when he dies I might make it to another country perhaps France for they seem to hate each other, as I slow walk to the palace, now Queen Guinevere does not seem too bad excited with the prospect I decide to head towards a quiet spot, thinking to herself who needs a man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 am

Jasper Crawley wrote:
Jasper was growing used to the ways of court, despite the fact he had been in attendance for little under a week. The few persons he had met and spent time conversing with were as good a company any man could hope for, in fact he wished them to be his companion for the fondness of them.

He had also taken pleasure in the city as he had not done as often as he should like prior to this spell and had exhausted himself...in every manner.
So one can imagine what a laborious effort it was to rise the following morning and take his horse for its daily exercise, every neigh or noise were like clubs bounding upon his head which felt as fragile as china.
Arthur clapped his hands, and wiped the dirt off his trousers. "Here," he said, and continued," Make sure you give Abigail some extra hay. She has been a good girl," he said, looking at the stableboy. With that the stableboy nodded, and walked away. Arthur scratched his chin, and looked at the other man. "Are you, alright," he asked, him. Arthur folded his arms over his chest, and walked to the other man.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Jasper glanced up upon hearing a voice-not deep as his, younger as if it only escaped the awkward clutches of boyish years. He turned to where he heard the voice emerge and bobbed a quick bow, abandoning the social constraints for now.

He smiled at the address, laughing lightly,"I'fear I am still being haunted by the demon of drink and poltergeist of a good night,"he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:51 am

"Ah, well then tis a good thing you didn't decide to go riding," he said, then continued," Drinking and horses do not mix," he said, with a small chuckle. Arthur rubbed his chin, and crossed his arms over his chest. "A man like yourself should be careful at night. Especially, here in the stables at night. Any common, petty thief could come here and rob you," he said. He did not want to come off as odd, but he always warned people. He warned anyone who had, had a bit too much to drink, or who was naive about the dangers of the night.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Jasper laughed genuinely,"You needn't take a care with my safety. I am well equipped to protect myself-but I appreciate your cares."

Jasper cleared his throat and bowed his head,"I am The Duke of Lancaster, Jasper Crawley."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 am

"No problem, your grace," he said, as he bowed his head. Arthur turned his head, as he heard one of the horse neigh loudly, and kick inside their stall, and that was his horse. "I am Arthur Ashdown, Earl of Cornwall," he said, then continued," And, that loud one over there is my horse......Merlin," he said, then chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Jasper headed to the stables and met with a group of workers who would be building his wife's litter. He examined the initial illustrations carefully and directed them as to his exact desires. After giving them all ten crowns each he left and walked his loyal dog.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:19 pm

As I return to court leaving my daughter back at Hever, I find my way to my chambers
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Jane was sick of sitting in so she decided to go for a light horseback ride on her white mare; even though she was advised against it. She simply trotted around though her excited mare increased the speed and she laughed as she slowed her to a canter. When she was done she rode her back to the stables and climbed down her horse.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:15 am

Thomas arrived Whitehall he downswing from his horse and give it him to the stableboy.
He go in way to Court.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 am

Arriving at Hever finally my legs filling sore I dismount and tell the saddle boy to feed and water and wait my return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next