The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Royal Stables - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Edmund smiled and looked at John in wonder,"What did my papa say about me?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Jane grinned "Indeed they do, my lord." she said "Jasper told me."
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:47 pm

I smile,"No he didn't. He only told you the tame version-he would not share such dark secrets,"I reply with a playful smile.

I turn to Edmund and pat his head,"And your father, wrote me on your birth and said you were the most precious and beloved boy. He loved you very much. You remind me very much of him."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Elizabeth didn't like how since Edmund was a boy he got all the attention and she looked up at her mother "Does Papa not love me? Because i am a girl, and not a boy?" she asked her mother.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:52 pm

"He loved you too, little Elizabeth. Said you were the image of your mother,"I reply and wink at Edmund.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Elizabeth remembered her mother words "But i was not a boy, a boy would have been not suited" she said "For he is a member of state, but since i am a girl..I am my mothers." she smiled and leaned into her mothers skirts.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Edmund chuckled cutely at John smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Jane stroked her daughters hair "My love, you are the most beloved in my heart and your brother..Nobody can say otherwise, your father loved you both dearly and still does."
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 pm

I nod but remark upon how the little girl is already becoming French...her father would not have liked that.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Jane smiled at her daughter with pride in her eyes and she went down to her height "But you also must remember that i have you both to think about, so you are both mine." she said before standing up the pride was alive in her french tanned face.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:02 pm

"How are your studies going lad-are you being taught archery, sword fighting, about your people whom people you must protect?"I asj curiously.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Edmund glanced to his mother and then John,"I'm not taught those things. Just boring Latin and French and astronomy and arithmetic..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Elizabeth smiled at her mother before walking around the stable looking at the horses before she saw a pony and she went over to it petting its stomach lightly with her chubby fingers "Mama, my governess told me you lived in France whilst a young girl, will you ever take i and brother to France?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Jane shook her head at her daughter "No, Elizabeth." she said simply "Your father would not have wished it, and i would not go against thus."
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:06 pm

I raise my eyebrows but I'm not surprised-he is raised in a sheltered environment by a woman,"We must remedy that,"I glance to his mother,"Musn't we lady Jane?"

I looked down the little girl and rolled my eyes but smiled at her mother's words.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Jane glanced to the man "My Lord, i was not brought up in a household of boy, i was sent to England by the time my brother was borne." she said "I know not of what they need and what activities they must do, even i need guidance in thus."
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm

"Well then I will teach him. He can't be brought up like Jasper was and only learn these things when he is old enough to leave home. Would you like that Edmund?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Elizabeth looked up at them both, she was alike her mother in everything, in passion, attitude and features. Her mother was like fire as her father had so kindly said, and she was the tiny flame that soon would turn into fire if not tamed.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Edmund nodded excitedly as his eyes glinted with the same blue sheen that his fathers once did.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Jane took a deep breath "My Lord, i would like it if you do not speak of my husband as thus." she said in a calm tone "My husband was brave, strong and noble, he had a spirit worthy of a Crown."
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:20 pm

"Oh he was that and more. In any other land he could have been a king, although his mother brought him up like a girl. It was his dear uncle and mine that taught him how to be a man,"I reply.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Jane gave him a sharp look and smiled "Maybe that is how he learned how to be so kind to woman, and not break their heart." she said in an overly amused tone though her eyes held another story, pain of the past. Though she would never openinginly admit to thus.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 pm

"Oh no! You had not met his mother-an awful woman. She married just one month after his father died,"I reply,"That is no good woman. Jasper was kind of heart and did not need to be taught that."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Jane smiled and looked to her children "This is why i promised my children that i would never marry again." she said "For i would never marry if it against their bidding."
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:29 pm

I shrug and don't voice my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next