The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Royal Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:56 am

I bite my lower lip as i sigh.

My brother has other concerns. He is more interested in his hobbies than my future. He has spoken of a few but I must say they are less than desirable. His advisors seem to take advantage of him in many ways, with him being so young.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:13 am

I look at her concerned, and sit closer to her as I take her hand in mine. "Perhaps the fates have another plan...far fetched from what your brother thinks is right." I say as I gaze into her eyes wanting to kiss her. Although, I didn't want to be too forward.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:19 am

As we hold hands and look at each other, I feel my cheeks flush. I feel something, I know I probably should not yet give in to the moment. i squeeze his hand a bit more, not saying a word. I so wish him to kiss me but I know he must be hesitant due to who I am. I take a deep breath and bring myself closer to him and turn in a way to face him. My breasts heave with each breath I take.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:30 am

We look deeply into each others eyes, and I could feel something between us. My heart beats rapidly as I squeeze her hands. I could not hold back any longer, I cup her face with my hand, lean in and kiss her soft sweet lips.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:34 am

I can feel my heart race at this moment as he kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss him back. I bring my hand to his shoulder as i sigh softly, our lips still together. I can feel my breathing picking up and not wanting the kiss to end.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:43 am

Our lips pressed against each other was a moment of pure bliss. I took my arms and wrapped them around her bringing her close to me. I could smell her perfume which was driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:50 am

I feel myself excited as he pulls me closer to him. I then break the kiss to look at him and smile softly then blush as i whisper.

Oh , my lord! Forgive me....I am very inexperienced in ....this.... I hope you are not offended!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:04 am

As she breaks away I look at her, "Don't worry your kisses are as sweet as nectar." I caressed her cheek with my palm, "Everything will come naturally." I said as I yearned for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:09 am

Smiling shyly, I kiss him again, this time more passionately. I close my eyes and let my mind run free. I never imagined for this to happen. I feel fear as well as excitement and eagerness. the touch of his hand on my cheek sends shivers up my spine. I moan softly, forgetting about everything else around.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:20 am

She surprises me as she kisses me again. The kiss was more passionate, I slowly let my tongue slip into her mouth as I held her close. Feeling her body next mine was exhilarating, I wished for this moment to never end.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:25 am

[i]Our tongues begin to touch, I breathe faster. I know I should control myself but I am unable to think. All i feel is my ....desire for him. I wrap my arms around his neck as I feel his lips go to my neck. I moan softly , eyes closed as I let myself relax,[i]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:34 am

I let my hands explore her body as I kissed her neck down to her collar bone. The taste of her skin was making it hard for me to stop. I desired her with my every being.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Biting my lower lip, I breathe faster, his hands touching me like I never been touched before. I close my eyes and whisper to him

Anthony....I...I can't....I never been with a man before...
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:40 am

She pulls away from me and I see he bite her lower lip. With my arms still wrapped around her, I bring her chin up so she is facing me. "My lady, that is nothing to be ashamed of." I push back her hair and gently kiss her cheek. "Your so beautiful, and I will value you in every way." I smile at her and take her hand as we walk back to our horses.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:08 pm

Smiling, I feel my cheeks redden slightly.

Thank you, my lord! I am pleased you understand.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:12 pm

"Of course I understand, anything for you my lady" I kiss her hand and then help her mount her horse. I return to mine and we ride slowly back. "I would still like to get to know you, would you consider seeing me again?"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:40 pm

I look at him, surprised then smile as we ride towards the palace.

I would be delighted, my lord! If you wish, we may have dinner together!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:16 am

Her smile is captivating. I smile back her, "That would be wonderful" I said as we arrived back at the stables. "Where shall I meet you?"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 pm

i smile back at him as I laugh softly. I truly enjoyed my time with Anthony and hope to see him again. i think for a moment and look at him as i speak.

Perhaps we could meet for dinner? I shall like that!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:01 am

The sun was starting to set, and it was almost dinner time. "Would you perhaps like to accompany me for dinner in my chambers?" I asked as I hoping she would accept my invitation.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 pm

I smile as I nod my head , accepting his invitation.

I would be delighted to join you for dinner, my lord!

I look at him then blush as I lock eyes with his, thinking how his kiss and his touch has made me feel.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Royce decided to have a ride in the forest. So he reached the stables very early in the morning. He heard that King James was at court, and maybe he would have met him later. He missed Scotland very much. But for now, he just wanted to relax with his horse. He patted softly his Caesar and prepared himself to mount it
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Needing the fresh air and exercise, I decide to go riding. As I arrive to the Royal Stables, I see my best friend Royce. I grin widely and rush to him, arms opened to greet him.

Royce!! Old friend!! I am delighted to run into you! How do you fare?
Back to top Go down
Melodie Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Melodie Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:28 pm

It has been only few minutes she arrived royal stables with her horse. She carefully climbed down from it and began to caress her horse's head. She was talking to her with cheer. She already missed her parents but there was nothing she could do. It only has been few days she came to England from France.She still didnt know what to do there. She didnt know anyone around yet, so she was spending her all time with her horse.

After few minutes she heard some voices outside. She carefully listened them but she never heard any of them's voice before. She didnt make any noise so they couldnt notice her but she was bored and slowly walked out of stables. She looked around shy.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm

As I speak with Royce, I cannot help but notice a beautiful lady, quietly about. I glance quickly at her then turn back to Royce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next