The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom

Go down 
+13
William Brereton
Margery Seymour
Jenny Howard
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Rose Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Hans Holbein
Mary Boleyn
White Royalsun
Thomas Howard
Thomas Cromwell
Madeline De Fontanay
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 am

Anne embraces her cousin
Thanks Anne, repay some favor, please let keep me updated with a few letters, I now take my trouble, thanks again.

Anne gets away with an elegant bow

I'll have to get used to, you will be the future Queen of England, worthy wife of King
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Anne smiled and she bowed her head

"My lovely cousin. I'll let you know, don't worry"

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Geoffrey entered in the room and bowed deeply

Lady Anne...the King wants to see you in his Dining Room...
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Anne was preparing to sleep. She looked at him and shook her head

"Okay. I will see him"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Jane was worried about George for she had not seen him for many weeks. Jane knocked at the door. "Sweet sister, Anne...are you within?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Anne replied

"Yes, you may come in Jane"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Jenny came to court visit her cousin Anne. For a while she wandered in the palace, but then she found her bedroom. She smoothed her dress and gently knocked on the door. She hoped that Anne is in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Anne was putting her new gowns for winter. They were flashy gowns made by expensive fabrics. She touched one of them and shouted

"Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Jenny opened the door and walked in. She saw her cousin and smiled. "Anne!" she said with a smile and went closer to her so that she could hug.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Anne turned her head to see who came to her room and she saw her cousin Jenny. She smiled and hugged her

"Jenny! Welcome my dear cousin"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Jenny smiled and hugged her cousin. "Thank you for the welcome." She pulled away and looked at her. "You look absolutely wonderful. I'm so glad to see you. But now tell me, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:55 am

Anne sat down beside Jenny and she smiled

"Thank you mu dear. You too of course.. Would you like to drink something?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:35 pm

"Thank you, dear Anne." Jenny thought for a while. "Can I ask you about wine?" She smiled at Anne. "You look very happy. I guess that you're in love."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:47 am

Anne showed the wine to her lady-in-waiting and turned to Jenny with a smile on her face

"Yess! I'm very happy and I'm in love.. I'm burning with love.."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Jenny smiled. "I'm glad to hear it. I'm happy for you. I know him?" She asked curiously and took a sip of wine.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Anne suprised. She rolled her eyes and giggled

"You must be kidding me! I will marry with the King of England!"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:12 pm

She gripped her forehead and laughed. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it. I heard something, but you know the gossip." She shrugged. "I'm so happy for you."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Anne giggled and she smiled joyful. She was very happy.

"I'm very happy Jenny! Catherine is gone and I will be the King's wife! Queen of England!"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Jenny laughed with her. Anne's joy was visible in her eyes. "I'm very happy for you. I believe that you will the best Queen on the world. And particularly you're beautiful and you will shine next to the king. He must be happy to have you at his side." Jenny knew that the position of the queen won't be easy, but Anne is personality and can handle everything. Jenny had always admired her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Anne smiled and she kissed Jenny's hand tenderly. She thought, how lucky she is to have such a kind and lovely cousin. Jenny was like a sister to Anne.

"Jenny, you know the court life.. And I really need reliable people beside me. Like you.. I offer you to stay with me in court. You may go to Norfolk when you want of course"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Jenny looked at Anne with surprise in her eyes. This offer was unexpected. For Anne she would do anything, because they are close. Anne was her favorite of the whole family. "Thank you so much for your offer. I'll stay with you in court. I'm glad that I'll be in your closeness and whenever you need me, I'll be near you."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:18 am

Anne's eyes flashed for a moment. She bit her lip and smiled cheerfully. She had been very happy.

"Thank you very much for accepting my offer, Jenny. I'm very glad."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Jenny smiled cheerfully. "I thank you for your offer. It's a great honor for me. And I'm sure we'll catch up the time when we haven't seen. I'm very happy."
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 am

Margery was delighted and thrilled that Anne was back at court reaching her chamber Margery heard talking and decided to knock before intruding.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Anne took Jenny's hand and looked at the door when she heard that someone was knocking.

"You may come in.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next