The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom

Go down 
+13
William Brereton
Margery Seymour
Jenny Howard
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Rose Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Hans Holbein
Mary Boleyn
White Royalsun
Thomas Howard
Thomas Cromwell
Madeline De Fontanay
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
William Brereton
Gentleman of the Royal Household
William Brereton

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:14 pm

William waited until it was all clear his hood firmly up on his cloak he stepped inside Anne Boleyn chamber.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Once inside he unveiled his hood and went over to where books are normally kept on the stand.

Taking out a pack of cards he placed a king, Queen and an Ace to anyone else this would be normal playing cards but they are not this was a clear message a threat if you will.

The three cards represented The King, Queen Katherine and Anne Boleyn.

He seperated them in order and taking a pen knife he cut the head of the ace and set it back to look like normal and swiftly left the room.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Anne entered her room. She was very excited. She took off her fur hat.

It was very cold outside and she needed to warm. She called Margery.

"Margery!"
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Margery was by her usual place the window watching those who entered the court and lovers having a quarrel she heard Anne call for her it was different call their was something in her voice she quickly came away from the window and curtsied.

My lady Anne you are back quick is their anything I can get you.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:58 pm

"Oh yes Margery. Prepare the tub. I was cold during walking."

She put her hat on the table.

At the same time she was taking her gloves. She was so excited.

"I have got such exciting news. We are going to Paris. I'll be presented before the king."

She walked towards the desk. She remove her ring and saw the cards on the table while putting it.

They were not regular playing cards. Anne's smile was gone. She approached to the cards and looked carefully.

She called Margery. Her voice was very worried.

" Who has been in the apartment today?"

Last edited by Anne Boleyn on Sat May 17, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Margery went and put some hot water on so Anne could have her bath she was very excited and a little scream of delight escaped her mouth when she mentioned going to France. Things were moving swiftly along for Anne and she could not wait for the entire court to hear of this that will shut up the doubters she thought to herself. Margery was about to write to a dress maker so Anne could have new gowns for this very special occasion but Anne's voice had changed she went over to her.

No one other than ladies who wait on you why my lady.

She noticed that her happy smile had faded had something happened.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:32 am

Anne was scared because it was a message. She was talking with a worried tone

"Here is a book of prophecy. This is the King.."

"this is the Queen… "

"and this is myself, with my head cut off."

She looked at Margery with a pale and anxious face

Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Margery was very confused with a frown she went over to her side and looked at the cards. Fear started to grow in her aswell this was a threat to her Lady Anne they couldn't just accept it.

But you are soon to be Queen it should be the other way around Katherine should have no head not you. I shall find out who done this and their head will be on a spike.

Margery looked down no one apart from Anne and Mary dawn would be free from her anger she was now on a hunt.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Anne took her card and she sat down.

She was watching the card. It could be a message..

"Be careful of the new ladies, Margery"
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Margery looked at her lady Anne with a worried expression she was looking intently at the card. No one knew who done this maybe a jealous women who wanted the King but she would guard this room like a hawk.

I will be I promise you that. I have met a new lady in waiting of yours she is called Mary Dawn I don't think she could conjure up this plan. She is very placid..

Now didn't seem like the right time for words instead of letting this ruin the happiness of the day she went to the closet taking in her fine gowns.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Anne looked at Margery.

"No, She could not have done it. I suspected Lady Faith for a moment but no, this is not something they can do.."

She looked at the card again

"Perhaps it is the job of the Pope's man.."
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Margery moved away from Anne's closet and went and sat opposite her noticing again that she was fixed with the card.

The pope has someone working for him at court? Then why doesn't the king be rid of him after all he broke all ties with Rome.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Anne collected the cards and put them in the drawer. She stood up

"King broke all ties with Rome. Pope may want to be informed of his deeds. So he may have sent a spy.. or to separate me.. I have a lot of enemies.."

She laughed
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Try as they like you will still be Queen. Everyone has enemies and it will be considered treason to wish you dead.

The way Anne laughed made Margery feel nervous she hoped that no one else would try and scare Anne.

Shall I still make a bath for you or have you had enough for one day.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Anne rolled her eyes and she took a breath

"I need a hot bath.. You are such a wonderful lady, Margery"
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:59 pm

It had been a long time since I had seen cousin Anne and my talk with the king had made me miss her. I would of course keep his surprise for Anne a secret but their would be plenty to catch up on. I gently rasped my hand on the Tudor oak door.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Anne was putting her new gowns with her ladies. One of her ladies opened the door and she informed Anne.
Anne immediately left the gown and she welcomed her cousin.

"Oh! Muriel! What a suprise to see you!"

She smiled and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:04 pm

I returned the kiss placing my hands on her arms. You look so well Anne and happy. I have just been to see the king and thought to come and see you. In the background I could here the crackling of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Anne smiled warmly and she hugged her

"I'm happy to see you, Muriel. Come and have a sit. What would you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:36 pm

I took a seat noticing how her gown complimented her raven hair and cherry lips. Anne was a very beautiful lady I wondered if the duke of suffolk despised her as he could not have her. A soft drink would be lovely please Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Anne sat in front of Muriel and she looked at her lady-in-waiting

"Bring us a soft drink!"

She turned Muriel

"My dear.. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:43 pm

I looked at Anne who lately, was looking very regal and royal. Her appearance was undoubtedly sophisticated even her hair. I have been busy with our cousins Anne has had a baby boy, Sabrina is busy with midwifery and I'm getting married. But only you and the king know. As I said the words it was like Anne was queen already.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Anne suprised that Muriel will marry. She opened her eyes bigger

"Wait! What? Are you getting married? But with who?"
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:33 am

Their was nothing more than a hearty chat with cousin Anne. Noticing her surprise I went and cupped her hands in mine. Cousin isn't it wonderful everything is coming into place for us Howards. The man I am to marry is Agostino.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Anne entered her room with her ladies. She was smiling. She looked at her room

"I will move very soon. Last days in this room. You can start to pack my stuff for France."
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Margery nodded at her mistress as she started to delicately pack Anne's dresses. She couldn't wait for the adventure in France to begin and what would happen when Anne would come back from France.

My lady Anne after we come back from France does this mean; that you shall be living in the queens rooms.

She didn't hide the excitement in her voice as Margery had never seen the queens rooms before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next