The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:37 pm

She grinned too.

"Of course I know.. But you have every right if i will be too much."

Then she smiled softly.

"Actually I don't care about the rumours. But I don't want you to be in trouble. Let's see how the night will go."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:44 am

"You know you are never too much, my lady. I enjoy your company more than anything these days." I smiled at her. "Yes you're right, let's just see where the night takes us."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:35 pm

She smiled like she agreed with what he said.

"How many kids do you want when you get married my lord?"

She asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:36 am

I raised my eyebrows, never having truly thought of it before. "I suppose I would want two, perhaps three. It of course depends also on what my fiancee is willing to have."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:02 pm

She smiled.

"I am sure that God will give you healthy and clever children , Edward."

The wine started to show its effect. She was hoping that she wouldn't do something silly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 am

"You look a bit woozy, my lady. If you feel unwell you may lay down. You know I am a gentleman, I will let you lie in peace."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:50 am

I entered Edward's chamber surprised that he was not here. The air smelled of a woman I opened the window letting in the summer breeze. I placed myself on his bed laying back.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:36 am

I found Anne in my chamber, and smiled as I saw how comfortable she made herself on my bed. "I see you look right at home here," I said while smiling. The open window let in the scent of the flowers from the garden below.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:16 am

I raised my head and smiled. Yes my love I am but shall this be our room when we are married because I was wondering if we should start a fresh new wife, new bed that sort of thing Jealousy now filled Anne's body questions that she never thought of came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:27 pm

I nodded. "That can be arranged, if you wish." I saw a troubling look in her eye and cautiously went to her. "Are you feeling well?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:33 pm

I sat up and nodded removing myself of the bed itself. Edward I can't stand the fact that I will never be the first to be intimate with you when I ccontemplate making love with you it floods my mind
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:49 pm

I sat next to her and sighed, knowing this talk was well overdue. I placed my arm around her to comfort her. "I will not say the usual speech that 'men have needs' or any of that. I had suspicions of you and my brother Thomas...he has always been the charmer of the family, and when I heard you had been spending time with him, I withdrew myself from the situation."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 pm

I was even more confused now was he questioning my morals now. No how could you even think that I would lay with your brother he has been a great friend when you were ignoring me. Since you have doubts about me I shall retire to my bedchamber. I left a crying mess feeling truly heartbroken
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 am

"Anne, don't," I pleaded as I gently pulled her back to me. "You have to understand that the rumors circulated so strongly. I dared not ask you or Thomas of the truth and risk being hurt by the both of you. I don't know what I was thinking."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:18 am

I pulled away from him again leaving him standing alone I had no intentions of telling him where I was going Or when I was coming back
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:42 pm

After a week of not seeing my edward I went back to his room waiting for him outside his chamber
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:08 pm

I was at the desk writing yet another missive when Anne came in. I looked at her with no expression on my face. "You ran off suddenly the other night."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 pm

I can see that you are busy but I was wondering if you would like to come and see the cardinal with me about our wedding if you are busy than of course I shall go on my own. or just marry myself I said to myself. I went over and sat at the edge of his bed. Edward I am trying my hardest maybe if I just would of bedded you in the first place their would not be this distant! Seeing as he was busy I waited impatiently feeling like a child being scorned by her farther.I hope that you will come to love me I'd be surprisingly good for you
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 am

"Of course I will go with you Anne, it wouldn't seem right if I did not go." I got up and sat next to her on the bed, taking her hands in mine and kissing them. "I know you're good for me. There is no one else I want."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:34 pm

That is of great comfort my love. I cleared my throat my cheeks blushing. Edward I am sorry that I teased you the other night without following through may I make it up to you? I understand if you are busy but I would like one night with you
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:23 am

"Truly?" I asked, feeling a very important appendage of mine begin to stir. "I wonder what you have in mind.." I brought her close to me and traced kisses along the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Yes truly.. I started to undo his doublet my hand gripped tightly around his softness caressing it my lips kissing the inside of his groin feeling the hotness of his skin coming against my skin.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:39 am

My breath shuddered as I felt her gentle touch on my member. I laced my fingers through her silky hair, feeling her breath on my skin. "You're starting off quite well," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 am

I let out a nervous laugh tracing my fingers over his body Would you mind if you could undress me and I you my love.I put myself further up the bed moving my hair to the side
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:29 am

"Gladly," I replied, and had her stand up before me. Rising myself close to her, I took my time. Smiling, I released her hair from its coif, letting her chocolate-colored ringlets free to cascade down her white shoulders. I turned her around and untied the strings of her corset, letting her bodice loosen. The material sagged against her skin before falling into a puddle at her feet. Slowly I took in every part of her: her slender legs, curving hips and small waist. Her breasts were like ripe fruit wanting to be picked. I cupped one in my hand feeling the weight of it, the heat, and how her rosy nipple puckered. I put my mouth to it, tasting her, my other hand grabbing her firm buttocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Seymour's bedchamber
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next