The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:05 pm

i felt like a beautiful jewel in his eyes twirling his hair around my finger my legs trembling. Taking his hand I seductively walked over to the bed standing on top as I removed his shirt taking in his chiseled body like he was carved from the very hands of heaven.  I am very lucky to have you Edward
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:06 pm

"Truly I am luckier," I said, my hands sliding up and down her back. I watched as goosebumps appeared on her skin. I undid my pants, letting them fall to the floor just before taking her into my arms and kissing her with all the passion built up between us.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:46 pm

I pulled hard on the back of his hair lifting his chin A marriage is between a husband and wife I may be your second but I know I shall be your last and I will be ever most faithful to you I went and laid down raising my leg up the back of his legs, nipples opened like rose buds, a delirious ache coming from my womanhood spurring my passion for him even more
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:15 am

There was a fire in her that matched my own. I lay atop her and opened her legs, fitting perfectly between them. I was at her entrance when I whispered: "This might hurt." Slowly I slid inside her, she was warm and moist. I felt the barrier of her virginity give way as I eased my way fully inside. I let out a breath as I felt how tight she was around me and I moved in short strokes to let her get used to me.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:46 pm

I watched every movement and touch he made to my body my mind racing with endless thoughts his words extinguished my flame of passion leaving me to feel powerless and vulnerable at the mercy of him and the pain that was passion,lust and desire. Closing my eyes i placed my cheek on his shoulder letting the tears flow out freely getting caught in my hair i did not want to lose my Edward to a harlet women. Slowly i felt the pain turning into a welcomed pleasure which was a nice comfort moving my cheeks I met his lips with mine the hot intensity of his warm and inviting mouth was enough for me to let out a stiffled moan. Soon my body began to warm to the effects and sensations gently moving my hips in time with his as i stared straight into his eyes a somewhat giddy giggle i arched my head back into the pillow enjoying every inch he gave to me
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:35 pm

"You feel so good Anne." I managed to say between breaths. She opened to me like a flower, her silky skin pressed to mine. I leaned down and kissed her hungrily, pushing her legs up farther and pinning them with my arms to allow her to feel me more deeply within her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:54 pm

The inner passion that i had was being awoken with every movement he made correctly this was my passionate Edward exactly how i wanted it to be. As he went deeper into my most sacred part of me i stretched my legs over his shoulders my fingers gripped tightly in his hair pulling him by it as the waves of my pleasure explored my body boiling my blood it was true i was a pure red blooded women the match could not of been more perfect. Oh Edward oh yes. lifting my head up pushing the rest of my body into his even further i sat up running my hands over his neck and dug my nails in him so deeply that i drew blood as i pulled them away
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:06 pm

I loved the way she was so passionate, opening beneath me and ready for more. I pushed in with a little more force, my teeth grazing her neck as I felt her nails dig into me. I rolled us over so she was on top of me, my hands on her hips as I moved her on top of my member.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:11 pm

I tensed up immediately as his manhood was reaching a part of me that had never before been touched I grabbed his hands holding on to them waiting for my most delicate part to relax. I feel like my body was made perfectly just for him and only him the feeling of enrapture has me at it's very core and with each new thrust that I made a new moan would be released a mixture of being shy but wanting to act like the red blooded woman I was.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:43 pm

"Ride me, Anne," I whispered hoarsely. I fondled her breasts, reaching up and kissing them as my hands stroked her back and my fingers tangled in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:43 pm

I looked at him grabbing his chin roughly Do I look like at whore to you Edward? My nails dag deep into his chin not letting go
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:29 am

"What you look like is a woman who needs to learn to let go," I whispered. I sat up so our bodies were crushed together in passion. "Tell me what you want, Anne.."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:45 pm

A surge of passion began to stir within me as my breasts were pressed against his feeling his breath against my neck Oh Edward I pressed myself harder down onto him moving up and down on him This teach me how to let go take our passion to new heights I want you I want you to return to my bed knowing I can please you with needing to look elsewhere Oh Edward My face pressed to his my hips rocking against his hardness picking up faster and faster whilst my tongue was licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:27 pm

The softness of her breasts, the dewiness of her slightly sweaty skin, her perfume..all these elements hypnotized me and as she moved faster on top of me I thrust up into her at the same time, grabbing her plump bottom. I kissed her neck, my lips finding the hollow of her collarbone. I tried hard to keep myself from exploding within her warm depths. "After this time...I promise...we will have the whole night to teach you everything you want to know," I whispered between groans of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:27 pm

As he thrusted up into I leaned the top half of my body backwards as his lips were seducing my flesh causing my body to run wild. Hips clashing against him as I felt myself tower over him grabbing his hand I pushed him down on the bed as I felt a new eagerness about to spring to life gripping my hair as my hips went faster and faster trying to beat his.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:53 pm

My breathing intensified as she moved quicker, her hips rhythmically pounding against me. Seeing her in wild abandon I could resist no longer. Pulsing against her I let myself release within her, holding her hips still as I groaned beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:54 pm

I relax feeling his hot release enter me a feeling I was not expecting closings my eye's the thought of the fact that we could just off created a life fills me with happiness We need to marry no child of mine shall be born out of wedlock
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:47 pm

"I agree," I replied, breathing heavily. I rolled us over so we were laying next to each other. "Is tomorrow too soon for you?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:16 pm

I could not believe my ears at all I threw myself back onto him kissing him as our tongues met in an passionate embrace Edward that is soon enough my love Now just lay back and let me thank you I was happy beyond belief I turn around my body to face him sucking on the lose skin of his member
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:02 pm

I was about to give a reply when suddenly I felt Anne's mouth on me and then there were no words. I lay back and let her please me, unable to suppress a groan of pleasure as she worked my member back to life. I threaded my fingers through her silky dark hair and relaxed. "We'll have to get a priest," I managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Jonh Fisher I asked him already and you will have to announce it. With my hand still massaging him I made my way to his head Are you ready to teach me how I can please my husband after a long day at court I want to know what you like and don't like
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:15 pm

I didn't want to think about priests anymore; it was ruining the mood. I forced Bishop Fisher out of my head and returned to the present moment. "There are many things you can do that will please me," I offered. "Do not stop what you were doing before." I swept her hair over her shoulder so I could see her pleasuring me.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 pm

I wrapped my mouth around him again while my other hand yanked at his delicate plums. I squeezed them tight together constantly yanking on them with a hard enough force.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 am

I leaned back and sighed as she took me into her mouth again. "Do be gentle, sweetheart," I whispered, placing my hands on the back of her head, threading my fingers through her thick black hair.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Very gentle I caressed his plums moving my lips up and down very slowly with a sensual kind of feel Be gentle? I shall try but I am the only one who will get to use it Climbing on top of him I steered his manhood around the outer parts of my lady area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Seymour's bedchamber
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next