The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:18 am

"Come then my love, we shall go out and perhaps find some amusements among the nobility," he raised his brows and smiled as he chuckled, taking her hand and leading her to the dining hall.

[[shall we continue in the great hall?]]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:13 am

Elizabeth made her way back to their joint chamber marriage was about give and take but Thomas was still working too hard. Picking up a book Elizabeth went and sat by the Window alcove where the sun was letting in its ray of light.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 pm

He came into the room, mentally done for the day. He wished to have peace and smiled when he saw his wife. Liz. You are a sight for sore eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 am

Elizabeth put down her book and smiled. "I shall take the compliment but i was only reading have you done with the day with affairs of the state? Elizabeth noticed her husband was less romantic now days and was acting like an englishman stiff upper lip was the saying
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:14 pm

He sighed again, deeply and sat in a comfy chair across from her. For now, yes. I envy your being able to lose yourself in a book. I'd like for one day just to be myself with no worries of the king or anyone else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Elizabeth sighed "Thomas the match you have made with the Seymours is not going to work out I am afraid why break up true love! You need to find Gregory someone else and I will try my best to help you of course but do not be angry these things do happen and is it not better to find out now rather than later we married for love" Elizabeth was hoping he wouldn't be angry.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:48 pm

He eyed her. Why do you say it won't work out? They're Seymours for God's sake, not Boleyns, not Howards. They should be glad to become part of our family, don't you agree? He fixed a stare on her, knowing she would just have to agree. Of course, you've been hearing gossip haven't you? What have you heard?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Elizabeth stood up to her husband and approached him "The Seymours have alot more of a wealth than you and you can not force Gregory I can and I most certainly will find him a better match for him or give your son a chance and he will find one himself besides it is believed that she is with child that is what Gregory knows of anyway don't get too above yourself already Thomas"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Thomas said nothing for a long while and poured himself a glass of ale, sipping it slowly as it helped to cool his temper. When at last he spoke: The Seymours have wealthy but I am in the king's counsel. He comes to me when he wants to know what is right for the country, which direction to take, who to sign treaties with, who to avoid peace with... forgive me if my egotistical nature rears its ugly head because I have brought the both of us from dirt. He paused. So the Seymour girl is pregnant? I wont' have Gregory caring for a bastard and giving him our name. If you can think of a better match then who do you think will fit the bill?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:37 pm

"Yes but you have abandoned the love that you once had for me behind evwry sucessful man is a woman who has loved and supported him with the children we have lost i would of thought you would care more for me pay me a bit more attention be more loving" Elizabeth sighed sitting down rubbing her forehead "I will find gregory a girl or who knows he might find one himself"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Do you mean he may already have a woman in mind? He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Elizabeth cleared her throat. "Yes the Stafford girl Anna is the but her farther was exucuted for treason so we can not have her join our family"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:30 pm

He laughed with scorn for the Stafford girl. Yes, and isn't Anna Stafford the mother of about a dozen of Charles Brandon's bastards? I think there are no more virginal women at court. But...perhaps we have some time yet before Gregory settles down. Let him have fun with little Anna, and afterwards I shall make a deal with a daughter of a duke or earl, while she is still too young to be seduced of course, and have them marry when she's of age.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Elizabeth thought for a second tapping her fingers upon her book. I would rather he had more taste than a stafford girl even if it is a bit of fun
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Enough talk of Staffords. Come here. He smiled and patted his lap for Elizabeth to sit.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:06 am

Elizabeth grinned and went over to him sitting on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck. "So what does my very clever husband have in mind" She played with the bottom of his lip eyeing him up.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:35 am

He smiled back. Kiss me, wife.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Elizabeth wrapped her hands around his face and kissed him slowly taking in the feel of his lips that she had missed so much
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:09 pm

He wrapped her arms around her warm lithe body, caressing her arms, the curves through her dress. He moved his kisses to her neck, tasting her perfume as he became aroused.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 pm

With his lips caressing her neck Elizabeth moaned out his name. Unlacing her corset Elizabeth stood up undressing before his eye's all the while he was sitting their watching
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:56 pm

He quickly shed his clothes, pressing Elizabeth to him and, during a kiss where he tasted her, bit her, licked her and longed for her, brought her to the large tester bed they shared, placing her on the sheets as he rose above her, his hands wandering her soft body.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:05 am

Elizabeth brought her lips to his kissing him her tongue meeting with his tongue as if she was tasting the fruit from a juicy peach. Her body under his was beginning to moaned inviting him in.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:12 pm

He leaned down and kissed her as he entered her warm body, shuddering at the rush of pleasure. He held her arms above her head as he thrusted slowly, savoring the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:52 am

Elizabeth became more aroused by the way he had this passionate control over her wriggling her hips in a slow circle bringing her womanhood to the tip of him before thrusting back down with a thump of their flesh each time
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:53 pm

You have missed this haven't you darling? he asked nearly growling with desire. He watched himself go in and out of her, placing her legs over his shoulders as he stood at the end of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next