The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Elizabeth growled at him enjoying the slow motions of him teasing her She began to run her hands over her body teasingly as she grew more wet with temptation "Yes very how could you think I would not of miss this Thomas" Elizabeth turned on her front raising her knees up to kneel letting her feet drop of the edge of the bed waiting
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:44 pm

He chuckled and put his hands upon her hips, guiding her to him. Slowly he entered her from behind, entrapped by her moist femininity. He took her that way, his manhood like an iron rod as he thrust savagely.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Elizabeth lifted up her head with a scream like a wolf grabbing hold of the bed seperating her legs further and further apart all the more deeply for Thomas to delve into. With both of them them thrusting for the want of each others passion. With one forceful pull Elizabeth grabbed his hands placing them on her breasts eagerly reaching his head she pulled the back of his hair until their lips met her mouth demanding a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:52 pm

He rubbed her breasts as they kissed, as he plunged still into her depths. One hand freed and he played with the small soft spot at her front.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:40 pm

Elizabeth wondered where the lack of passion was from him. Laying on her back she massaged his member her mind wondering about Thomas More
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Your thoughts seem far away he noted. I thought you had missed our special time together..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Elizabeth stroked his cheek. "My dear love I do very much but I am a passionate women and I need intimacy strongly love"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:51 pm

He smirked. Is that a challenge?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:39 am

"Yes love it is a challenge"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Well then what would you like me to do? he asked, lazily rubbing himself along her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Elizabeth sighed annoyed by his boring and short replies. "You could always do something that you think I might like surprise me"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Tell me he replied. I cannot know what you are thinking.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Rolling her eyes Elizabeth felt sad. "But the whole idea is to find out and explore each other Thomas! Have you really grown that tired of me already"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:11 pm

I don't like when you argue with me, Liz. I get enough attitude from everyone else. Please, be my  escape instead of my agony... he sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Elizabeth let out a sigh clearly he was not listening to a single word she was saying. "I am not arguing or causing you any agony I am simply just telling you that I would like my adventurous husband back! No other woman could possibly love you as much as I do you are my soul mate" Taking hold of his chin Elizabeth looked him straight in the eyes whilst talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3