The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Salle des fêtes

Go down 
+8
Eleanor of Austria
Isabella of Austria
Henri II Valois
Isabelle De Guise
Ralph Ellerker
Charles Brandon
Brigitte Rousselot
François 1er de France
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Salle des fêtes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

François follow charles's glance on beautiful ladies around them and see him gaze to a brown haired young girl, curious of his interest on her and answer him.

Elle ? laissez-moi réfléchir ...

He reflect for recall of her and her family, then reflect of her father the greath soldat and answer him.

Ah oui c'est Brigitte Rousselot, la fille d'un grand soldat, un excellent patriote, je ne sait pas grand chose à son sujet à vrai dire, si ce n'est qu'elle n'est pas mariée et qu'elle est un peu garçon manqué, son père l'a un peu inititée au maniments des armes, à l'escrime, aux combats et elle aime ça et le pratique, c'est presque la seule femme à le faire et elle adore monter à cheval aussi.

He chuckle.

Elle vous plait, n'est-ce pas ?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 pm

"He laughed, nodding slowly"

Oui...exactement. C'est très jolie. Je voudrais...monter avec elle...

"He giggled, winking at him"
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 am

Claude entered the room gracefully after the servant announced her arrival.

Slowly she made a curtsy, shamefully looking down, wouldn't dare letting her husband to see her pale face.
"Votre Majesté, acceptez mes plus profondes excuses pour mon retard, s'il vous plaît..
Je sentais un malaise, mais je me sens mieux maintenant."

She turned around and noticed the duke who's sitting across the dinning table.
She nodded at him as a bland warm smile appeared on her face.
"Monsieur le duc, please do forgive me being late,
and accept my belated greetings in order to welcome you to France."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:42 pm

François, understanding what Charles mean by "je voudrai monter avec elle", burst in laughs, a glint of mischief in his eyes and tell him, not too loudly for protect his children's young ears,n especially Louise's ears since she is in age to understand what they are talking about and could be shocked.

Ah monsieur le duc ! parfois je me dis que vous êtes encore plus coureur de jupons et polisson que moi !

François become serious again as a servent annonce his wife's entrance, he don't expected that she would join her since her weak state, worried in seeing her pale face, he smile to her and answer in a kind tone.

Ne vous excusez pas, ma mie, vos dames d'honneur m'ont averti que vous ne vous sentiez pas bien et aviez besoin de repos. Mais êtes-vous assez forte ce soir pour vous joindre à nous ?

She look at her as she talk to the duke.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

"Charles looked at Claude and showed her a charming smile. As she offered him her hand, he took it gently and kissed it softly"

Madame...there is no need to apologize. I'm very glad to see you feel better, now...

"He answered smiling, almost forgetting Francis's presence"
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 am

Claude could easily see the fire of passion burning in Charles's eyes.

Feeling slightly nervous, she forced herself to offer him a polite smile
then hurried looked away to talk to her beloved husband.

"Oui, je me sens beaucoup mieux maintenant. Ne vous inquiétez pas mon amour."

She said softly as she smiled sweetly at him, feeling touched knowing her husband concerned about her condition.

"Par ailleurs.."

She paused while finally be seated beside Francis and looked at Charles.
"Il est très impoli de ne pas se présenter pour saluer notre invité d'honneur non?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:20 pm

"Charles looked back at her, admired by her beauty, and thinking about how lucky Francis was..."

Il est impossible d'être impolite pour vous, Votre Majestè. Votre beauté me fait oublier quel que soit...

"He added whispering, smiling meaningfully at her"
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Claude gave her gurgle of laughter.

"I'm truly flattered. Your Grace are indeed a very good courtier just like others have said about you."

She said, with a sly sideways smile at him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 am

François smile to Claude as she reassure him about her health, he touch slighty her hand, smiling.

Je suis heureux de vous voir en meilleure forme et que je vous vous joigniez à nous, ma chère.

He frown in hearing Charles's words to his wife and the way he look at her, thinking that if he wasn't his special guest ... but he think that whatever this lustful duke can desire, his wife will never allow him anything nor give him a single piece of her being, he hadn't any doubt about it.
He feel guilty, getting conscious how lucky he is to have a such a wife beautiful, loving and of an unwavering virtue, who have give him all these children, he sigh and look around, percive his last mistress.
The beautiful young lady is talking with one of her friends and don't notice his eyes on her, he feel lust desire rising in him as he contemplate her, all his attention being focused on her for a little while, he nearly forget another people's presence around him.
The young lady suddenly get up, he smile, thinking that it's must be bed time for her, bed ... he will have fun with her ... after she left, he decide to follow her, recalling of people around, he glance to his children and tell them.

Les enfants, allez vous coucher, c'est l'heure !

The children get up and come to kiss him, tell him "bonsoir papa", he kiss them back.

Bonsoir, mes enfants.

The children go to kiss their mother, tell her "bonsoir maman" and they leave the room, François finish his goblet in a few large sips, waiting for a little while, then get up.

Il est temps pour moi aussi de vous quitter, bonsoir monsieur le duc.

Then he come closer to his wife, touch slighty her silky black her with tender and furtive gesture and kiss her satinity pale cheek at the corner of her lips, feeling suddenly desire for her, thinking that he should go to her bed again soon ...

Bonsoir, ma mie

Then he leave fastly the room.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 am

"Charles smiled and bowed with his head"

Votre Majestè...

"Then he smiled at his children and turned to Claude"

Where is he going?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:20 am

Sitting next to Francis, Claude couldn't help but noticed her husband wondering around, glancing through the crowds.
Before she's about to ask him what he was looking for, she followed his sight and noticed the beautiful young lady,
who's speaking with other girls, just like the lovely pink rose blossomed in the garden.
The girl, her husband's latest mistress, was one of her ladies in waiting.
Of course she knew about it, but being an obedient wife,
she could only endure and suffer from the endless pain.
She clinched the glass in her hand, trying her best to maintain her calm expression on her face.

Her face softened as her children came toward her to greet her a goodnight then kissed her on the cheek.
Slightly closing her eyes as she took a deep breath, reminding herself how lucky she was to have so many lovely children beside her.
"Beaux rêves mes beautés." She said sweetly as she kissed every each one of them.

Just like she had expected, Francis stood up in order to excuse himself.
She slowly looked down, knowing exactly what was in his mind.
Not wanting to let him or anyone else to see the displeased expression in her eyes,
she gave him a small smile.

"Bonsoir Votre Majesté." She said coldly as she bowed her head, then turned her attention back to Charles as if nothing had happened.

Before she spoke, she took a small sip of wine and said bitterly. "I'm sure to service his latest mistress.."

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm

"Charles smiled, grinning a bit"

Why should he do that, having such beautiful wife?

"He asked, looking teasingly at her"

Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:26 am

Claude smirked bitterly, as if at some cruel inner jest.

Lightly bit her tongue as she looked down, and slowly looked back at Charles.

"You should ask him monsieur.." She paused and then smiled teasingly.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:01 pm

"Charles bit his lips, leaned his elbow on table and sighed"

Would you like to revenge?

"He asked, staring at her with desire"

Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 am

Claude looked at him curiously, then she shrugged, smiling all innocent.

"Bien évidemment monsieur. Always, I must add." She paused.

"I'm a woman after all."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 pm

"Charles sighed deeply and stared at her for a while. Then he licked slowly his lips, showing her a teasing smile"

Come to bed with me...

"He whispered openly, feeling desire raising inside him. Claude was so desirable. And he wanted her. Once, at least..."

Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 am

In all a sudden, the emotion drained out of Claude's face.

She swallowed hard, staring at him with her eyes widened,
not knowing how to respond to those seductive eyes of his.

Slowly she leaned in, her dark eyes held him as she whispered.

"If you like...But do tell me; how is your beautiful wife?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm

"Charles opened his mouth a bit by surprise. He didn't expect such question from her. Then shook slowly his head"

She is...

"He muttered, rather confused"

Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 am

Not waiting for Charles to give a proper respond, Claude quickly interrupted,
trying her best to keep her tone soft and calm.

"She is just like me, non?" She tilted her head in a teasing way.

"You're having affairs, and she ignores it."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm

"Charles bit his lips, lowering his eyes. It was the first time that a woman refused him. He was no used at this"

Votre Majestè...you surely understood immediately that I desire you. I know you desire me in the same way. So why?...

"He tried to say, cause it was no pleasant for him being refused. And worse...refused by a Queen..."

Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Claude widened her eyes, as a slight pink appeared on her cheeks.
Shocked by Charles words. She didn't expect him to be horribly blunt at her court, in front of so many people.

She couldn't deny that she was stunned by his charm the first time she saw him.
She's certain that any woman would be mesmerized immediately by those tempting eyes of his.

But she's not some ordinary lady who's still allowed to enjoy a "May Game" at court anymore, she had become a loyal wife, a mother, and most of all,
a queen of her beloved country.

Pursing her lips, she sat up straight, looked him in the eye without blinking as she talked to him.

"Monsieur le duc.."
she paused.

"Perhaps I have no desire for becoming the thing that I distaste the most?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:47 pm

"Charles looked back at her, and couldn't avoid to move his glance until her breasts. Then bit his lips and showed a smile"

Like what, madame? You're a Queen. But you're a woman, first. You have desires. And...I can satisfy all of then, if you'll allow me...

"He said openly, smiling amused noticing her cheeks blushing"
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Claude gasped as she heard the words coming out from his mouth.

She wanted to stand up instantly and to slap this man if she could.

"Monsieur Brandon I'll have to stop you there!" she said crossly.

"By that, I meant the mistress, who tends to disgrace herself by going to bed with a married man
and breaking his poor wife's heart into pieces...
that's the last thing I want to do."

Not waiting for Charles to respond, she continued.
"More over, why would I do such a thing with you if I only making love for revenge or pain Monsieur?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:41 pm

"He noticed her raising anger, obviously offended by his proposal. He tried to smile"

Votre Majestè...I apologize for being so bold, but...

"He paused, staring at her beautiful face"
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:57 pm

"It hurts the mind Monsieur.." Gracefully, she took another sip on her wine and continued.

"And the soul, it shrinks."

She leaned in, speaking with a lower tone as she stared into his eyes.

"Vous comprenez ça Monsieur?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salle des fêtes
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next