The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Salle des fêtes

Go down 
+8
Eleanor of Austria
Isabella of Austria
Henri II Valois
Isabelle De Guise
Ralph Ellerker
Charles Brandon
Brigitte Rousselot
François 1er de France
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Salle des fêtes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 9:18 am

François 1er de France wrote:
I see Isabelle come over and also see her curtsy before me. I look up at her then I speak.

"I see that my daughter has met my new bride I do trust that they are getting on well? How is Madeline's health these days for I know she was unwell last time we spoke? Also there is another matter as I do believe that I have found a match for Madeline with James Stuart of Scotland and it would bring us a suitable alliance with Scotland and I would like you to prepare Madeline to meet him on the day myself and Eleanor are to marry as he will be attending the ceremony can you arrange this?

Isabelle smiled after King's words

Princess Madeline is very well, Majestè. A physician saw her and I assure you that she is in perfect wealth. About the King of Scotland..forgive me if I'm going to say this, Majestè..but I heard that he married Mary De Guise. I know that for sure since she is my relative. I'm terribly sorry to announce you that, Majestè..
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 8:24 pm

"Lady Inge it is an honour to meet you and your words are kind. How would you Lady Inge like to remain at the French court as my personal lady and guest?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 10:03 am

Inge smiled surprised hearing Princess's words

Your Highness..I would be honoured to remain in France for a while as your lady. I wouldn't expect such kindness towards a foreign lady. Thank you, Your Highness..

She curtsied deeply
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 11:22 am

I looked at Isabelle

"The king of Scotland is married? Well this is not good it appears then that we must find a new suitor for Madeline indeed. Thank you for telling me of her health Isabelle you are very loyal to France.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 11:32 am

I smiled at Inge.

"Foreign ladies will always be welcome at my court for i myself am Spanish in the French Court. I have heard that you serve well as a lady in waiting and so I would be happy to offer you a close position to myself in the household. Is it true that you have a son my lady?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 9:59 am

Inge smiled back at her

Yes, my lady. I have a son. His name is Leonard and he is at Bavarian court, right now. He is five years old. But..I'm unmarried. I thank you Your Highness for your kind offer. I will think about it..
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 10:11 am

I looked at Isabelle

"The king of Scotland is married? Well this is not good it appears then that we must find a new suitor for Madeline indeed. Thank you for telling me of her health Isabelle you are very loyal to France.

Isabelle nodded

Votre Majestè..I think you will find a good match for the Princess very soon. If you need my help for this, just let me know. And I'll do my best to help your daughter to have a good marriage, worth of her rank..
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 8:34 pm

I look at Inge

"Do let me know soon Lady Inge with your response to my offer for I would be honoured to have you serve me closely. A nice name you have for your son. I would like to meet him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 8:54 pm

"Isabelle I see you are very wise and I will seek your council on this matter regarding my daughters marriage as you are very loyal to France. Now let us enjoy the festivities ahead of the marriage and I would like you to help prepare Madeline for the wedding and coronation.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 12:22 pm

Eleanor of Austria wrote:
I look at Inge

"Do let me know soon Lady Inge with your response to my offer for I would be honoured to have you serve me closely. A nice name you have for your son. I would like to meet him.

Inge smiled again

Thank you, Your Highness. I will bring him at court, if you like. And of course, you will receive my response very soon. Thank you..
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 12:31 pm

"Isabelle I see you are very wise and I will seek your council on this matter regarding my daughters marriage as you are very loyal to France. Now let us enjoy the festivities ahead of the marriage and I would like you to help prepare Madeline for the wedding and coronation.

Isabelle nodded

As you wish, Votre Majestè..

She curtsied and reached Madeline again
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 8:19 pm

I looked at Inge.

"I will look forward to meeting your son my lady.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 8:33 pm

I was talking to some ladies as I see Isabelle approach and I smile.

"Isabelle is everything alright with my father?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Isabelle smiled

Yes, Altesse...everything is alright. Your father asked me to prepare you for the wedding and the coronation..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 8:45 pm

I smiled back at Isabelle.

"I am so happy to see that father is in good health too and you know I would choose no one else for the preparations I trust you above all Isabelle. Do you think I should wear a light yellow?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 10:58 am

Isabelle nodded

Yes, Altesse. I think it's the perfect color for you. I will be happy to help you as always. Also..your father is thinking about a good marriage for you. Firstly, he suggested the King of Scotland. But he is already married with Mary De Guise, my relative..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 8:56 pm

I smiled at Isabelle.

"Thank you Isabelle you are so kind too and I am glad you like colour choice. The King of Scots that would have been an interesting match but I do hope i am presented with the right husband for I want to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Isabelle nodded

I'm sure the King will find the best match for you, Altesse. And the new Queen will be a good stepmother..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 11:22 am

I smile at Isabelle

"Isabelle I thank you for all your help too and I think I might retire for the night as it has been a long day. Can you have the servants prepare a warm bedpan for me? Isabelle can I ask you more about your family as I have never met them?"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 5:29 pm

René de Rohan wrote:
I finally arrived at the hall after a long journey having to take another road due to some trouble and as I enter the hall I could see that Inge was there already and speaking to Eleanor and I approach the royal table and bow to the King and Princess Eleanor.

"Your Highness I am sorry for my late arrival for I had some trouble on the road but I am here now and I see you have met Inge whom I invited. I say turning to Inge and smiling.

After speaking with the new Queen of France, Inge turned her head and met Monsier de Rohan. She smiled

"Monsier De Rohan..that's nice to meet you again. Thank you for inviting me here. The new Queen is lovely. She asked me to join her household.."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Madeline Valois wrote:
I smile at Isabelle

"Isabelle I thank you for all your help too and I think I might retire for the night as it has been a long day. Can you have the servants prepare a warm bedpan for me? Isabelle can I ask you more about your family as I have never met them?"

Isabelle nodded with a smile

Of course, Altesse, I shall accompany you in your chambers. The bath will be ready in few time. And before you fall asleep I can tell you something about my family, if you wish. But there is nothing interesting to listen, Altesse. We are just little noble people..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Madeline smiled towards Isabelle.

"Isabelle I would love to hear more about your family and please inform the maids to not make the bath too hot for I cannot bear it after the last one. Tell me what do you think will come of my brother isn't he to be married?
Back to top Go down
René de Rohan
Viscount of Rohan
René de Rohan

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 12:17 pm

I smiled at Inge as I saw she had made it safely.

"Lady Inge it is such a pleasure to see you once more. I trust that you had a safe journey? I am so glad you were able to meet the new Queen and what an offer she has made surely one that you will accept?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Inge smiled at him

"Oh I don't know, actually. I love Bavaria, Lady Sybille of Cleves is such a good woman, and I am loyal to her. Princess Eleanor is nice as well..but I have to think about that. I should move here with my son.."

She explained
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 5:48 pm

Madeline Valois wrote:
Madeline smiled towards Isabelle.

"Isabelle I would love to hear more about your family and please inform the maids to not make the bath too hot for I cannot bear it after the last one. Tell me what do you think will come of my brother isn't he to be married?

Isabelle nodded

As you wish, Altesse. I'll check water's temperature personally. About Prince Henri..I think he will get married as well soon. Your father wants his children in good marriages in few time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salle des fêtes   Salle des fêtes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salle des fêtes
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next