The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
+15
Jane Parker
Anne Bassett
Benjamin Baines
Francis of Navarre
Margaret Wyatt
Mary Boleyn
Chandra Knight
Henry VIII of England
Anne Clifford
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charles Brandon
Margaret Sheldon
Alice More
Catherine Willoughby
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:49 am

She smiled. "You are welcome dear. The world could use female poets. We cannot let men have all the glory." She gave a secretive laugh and glanced over at Catherine's book, recognizing the page she was on.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Margaret laughed. "You are so right, Men cannot have the glory in all things!" She looked around the garden and admired the beauty of the place.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Catherine looked at the book 'Tis about an italian poet, called dante' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Margaret looked at Lady Catherine. "I have never heard of such a poet. Are his works any good?" Margaret asked wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 pm

"Charles reached the garden with Anthony. He looked at him with a wide smile on his face"

It has been a while since we had some free time to spend together, my friend...

"He said sincerly, enjoying his company even more, especially after William Compton's death"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:37 am

After confessing to Charles about Charlotte and our child, I knew I could always confide in him. We walked through the gardens and I realized he knew me but knowing about him was more difficult than pulling teeth.

I locked my hands behind my back "So it seems you have a lot of free time lately. Aren't you supposed to be ruling the country?" I asked with smirk.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:59 pm

"Charles looked curiously at him and shrugged a bit"

For doing what? What are you saying, my friend? Oh...I leave this job to Norfolk. He is much more experienced than me. And, in any case...meetings with ambassadors are so boring! Middle aged men...liars and hypocrites...

"He answered while walking, looking around garden"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:07 am

I laughed and continued walking "Would you prefer that they were women?" I asked knowing the answer to my own question.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:46 pm

"Charles giggled for his words and nodded"

My friend...if ambassadors were women...I'd serve my country day and...night!

"He laughed and glanced teasingly at him. Suddenly he noticed Catherine who was walking towards them"

Ahh...here you are...

"He showed her a charming smile and bowed with his head"

Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Catherine was walking with her ladies through the garden when she came across Charles and the man she didn't knew. ''Your Grace!'' She said sweetly as she curtsied to them.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:55 pm

"Charles noticed that she was holding the book he gave her and smiled. He turned towards Anthony"

I introduce you my pupil, lady Catherine Willoughby. Catherine, he is my friend sir Anthony Knivert...

"He said with a proud smile on his face"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 am

I smiled charmingly at the beautiful young lady. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my lady" I said as I wondered exactly why Charles took in such a young and beautiful lady if he hadn't had his way with her already.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 am

Catherine looked at Anthony, and gave a little nod toward him. ''It is truly a pleasure to meet you,my lord!'' She said with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:48 pm

"Charles smiled warmly and turned towards Anthony again"

Anthony is a very good rider...

"He said giggling, patting softly his arm"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 am

I laughed "Only when I fall off!" I said trying not be as cocky as Charles may have made me out to be.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:49 pm

"Charles laughed and turned his eyes towards Catherine again"

Are you enjoying your walk?

"He asked smiling"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Catherine laughed softly and then turned her eyes to Charles. ''Yes,your Grace!'' She replied with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm

"Charles nodded and smiled wide at her"

Good. Then I won't hold you back further...

"He bowed with his head and stepped back, allowing her to walk away. He watched her leaving silently and turned to Anthony with a smile"

She is very pretty...isn't she?

"He winked"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 am

I watched Catherine as she carried on with her ladies. I turned to Charles, "Yes, she's very beautiful" I said wondering what he had up his sleeve.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:49 pm

"Charles giggled and looked at his friend with a smile on his face. He wondered Anthony's opinion about Catherine, now that he met her in person"

I'm going to marry her...

"He announced him with joy, patting softly his arm"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:03 am

I looked at him with a shocked look on my face. I went to look back at Catherine but she had already turned the corner. I turned back to Charles, "Well all I can I say is congratulations! It's been far too long since Margaret passed, you need a new wife." I shook his hand and padded his back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:22 pm

"Charles nodded and smiled back at him"

Yes...Her mother, lady Maria De Salinas, asked me to give her a title and a good position at court. You know...her family had some difficulties after her father's death. But...if she'll become duchess of Suffolk, lady Maria could come back in England from Spain, and all her problems will be solved...

"He took a deep breath, before adding"

I talked with Alfonsina. She has been sick, recently. She...asked me to send you her best wishes for your marriage...

"He added, curious to see his reaction"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 am

"Good for you Charles, I'm very happy for you." I said as I stood against the wall. When he mentioned Alfonisa I become concerned, even though we parted on bad terms. "Is she alright, what kind of illness does she have?" I asked becoming full of anguish for her and her family.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:40 pm

"He sighed and glanced around garden"

She had a fever...a puerperal fever, maybe. Her physician was fearing for her life. But now she is much better, thank God. She is still weak...and still can't go out from her room. But her life is not in danger anymore...

"He paused for a while, before adding"

I am her son's godfather. And once she will be completely alright, we'll arrange his christening...
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:07 am

I became concerned when he told me of Alfonsina's illness. She I know longer spoke, although she would always be in my heart. "I think I shall pay her a visit just to make she's alright" I said as everything we had went through came flooding back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next