The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

River at night

Go down 
+10
Matthew Whitcombe
Mary Tudor
Jane Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
Francesca Benedetti
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Jane Parker
Charlotte Rosenauer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

River at night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:14 pm

"Sure, my Lady, your wish is my command" and I sat again
"Yeah since we were 10 heh..." the thing she didn't know and will never know is that I have been watching her every Tuesday, from the Hill Tree, after my training, I used to go up that Hill and see her dance, laugh, cry, growing up to a beautiful woman she is I called her Rose of the Hill "So long..." and I looked at the moon "Me, well I have a wife, that I love so much, she is probably thinking where I am now, I trained to be one of the best warriors that England has, have been to wars, survived and here I am" then I looked at Katherine.

"So what about you Katherine"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Smiling "I lived with my Aunt Catherine and then I went to the nunnery. They educated me, they trained me and they looked after me! I spent my whole life mostly away from my family and now: I'm here...returned to them!" Nudging him gently. "After all your excitement do you remember our childhood? Us all playing together:You, Henry and Charles as knights...Charles rescuing me from towers! You and Henry pretending to joust!!" I smile more brightly at the fond memories I have!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:46 pm

"Yeah I know" I said it with a whisper

"Well I remember all of it, why not when I have good memories" I looked at Katherine, and then I remembered something and started laughing "God, Charles always wanted to play the hero, but me and the King we were the wicked occupiers, we fought a lot, we even used to make and still are making jokes about him... he used to be so mad" I swept away the tears of laughing so hard

"Ahhh... Katherine do you remember the day we planed to scare you?"

Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm

"You were always making fun of him..." I smirk and finally feel better: the laughter and memories bringing joy into an awful time. "Yes, I do and I remember how my Aunt Catherine gave you all a rollicking!!" Giggling, I smile brightly at him. "Whenever I left court after those short stays; I would dream about playing with the three of you!...it always made something scary become enjoyable!"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:16 am

"Ah Katherine, Katherine, I like when you do that...Giggling, I always did" and I looked her deep in her eyes, then I put my hand to her cheek, and I looked hypnotizing, the air started vibrating I came closer to her, close enough to feel her breath, I smoothly clenched her hair... I prepared my self to kiss her... but then I let her go and stood up as fast as I could, I started to touch my face as sign of shame

"Katherine, I am sorry, I had too much to drink, it's better I go, I am sorry" I turned my back to her "Let me accompany you to your room"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:59 pm

I look down, avoiding looking at him. Anthony was one of my oldest friends. "Thank you Anthony..." I stand and put my hand on his arm. "Don't worry sweetheart...It's fine; I'm not angry." With a faint smile, I stand beside him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 pm

I was still looking at the river that was sparkling from the stars, there was question the kept going in my mind all over "What if..." but I had to draw the line because I guess We will never know, I closed my eyes, but I still saw her blue eyes.

I opened my eyes and turned at Katherine "Then I am the luckiest person in the entire world" I smiled at her and gave my hand as an accompany sign.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Taking his hand, I smile brightly. "I am the lucky one..."
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Anne had let her hair free and it hung over her velvet cloak as she walked past the river. The moon seemed to touch the water and the water return the kiss. She smiled absent mindedly at the moon, whispering,"I am so truly sorry Robert, so truly sorry that I can not love the way I should..."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:59 pm

I travel along the waters edge and I lovingly gaze out on the water and watch the beautiful water's reflection.  I am alone with only my thoughts to keep me company.  Up ahead is a young woman who seems to me to be talking to herself.  Smiling, I keep walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Anne heard the heavy sound of footsteps. She glanced up, skin illuminating for only a moment under the moon,"Good evening,"she said politely and dipped a quick bow.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Good Evening my lady. Odd to see a woman out here so late.. I finish approaching her and smile once more. My gaze returns to the water and the glistening water. Beautiful evening.... I loo, back towards her, I am Francis, King of Navarre...
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 pm

She shrugged her shoulders and looked back to the sky,"I like to talk to the moon at night."

As he said he were a king she giggled,"Truly? Or do you tease me?"she asked playfully; arms around her chest, hips swaying softly from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:15 pm

I speak the truth. I am the King of Navarre.. I tilt my head ever so slightly as she speaks. I must admit though that I love how no one recognized me as King of Navarre. A certain level of secrecy is what I prefer. Pray you My Lady, why don't you think I am who I say I am? I say with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:16 pm

She laughed lightly and dipped another curtsey,"Then please forgive my manners Your Grace-I've never met a king before and only heard tales of them."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Francesca had long wanted to visit England again. She was here recently as a little girl. In England was a completely different surroundings than in Tuscany. Fresh breeze caressing her face. Francesca stepped out of the rowboat and looked around. "Finally here," she said with a smile and went for a short walk.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:59 pm

My Navarrese Ladies and I walk along the banks of the river. My black dress trails behind me, running along the grass. As my ladies laugh and chatter away in French, I am lost in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Francesca looked carefully around her. She wanted to remember this moment forever. Her entourage stayed at the ship and in this moment were with her only two ladies. She noticed other noble lady. She came closer and smiled.

"Beautiful evening, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River at night   River at night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River at night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4