The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:15 pm

I moved my hips in time with his. I felt every move of passion in his thrusts. I felt myself tightened around him, my body roaring as I felt my climax coming.
Together.
I whispered as my leg ran up his, my eyes shut tight.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:00 am

Inigo thrusted even more hard into her with his eyes locked on hers. He felt her leg rubbing against him. Breathing and moaning, he felt his climax coming and they moaned together. Finally he locked her lips with a passionate kiss
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:47 pm

I held onto his body as I felt the wave of both of our climax coming. I relaxed underneath him, enjoy the taste of his lips against mine. I could never get tire of his scent. I lavished his lips as my fingers massaged his hairs.
I can never grow bored of you mi amore. Tell me what is on your mind.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Inigo rolled on his back after returned her kiss. He was breathing deeply. But he looked at her with a pleased smile

I was just thinking...that I have the most beautiful wife ever. You're the love of my life, and I won't leave you alone anymore, Francisca. I promise..

He interlaced his fingers with hers and smiled
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:08 am

I should hope not otherwise I shall be completely bored. I don't mind being here with you at all. Just don't leave me alone is all I ask.
I kissed his cheek resting my head next to his on the pillow as my fingers rubbed his.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:59 am

Inigo smiled as he pulled her towards him, wanting to feel the warmth of her body against his again

I shall never leave you, my love. Rather..I was thinking to go to Spain..to visit Queen Joanna. Of course you and Diego would come with me. What do you think? Don't you miss our land..mi amore?

He kissed her hairs smiling lovingly at her
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 pm

I placed a protective hand on his chest, closing my eyes at the caress of his hand.
Is this a professional visit or a visit of leisure? Of course I will come with you I'd go anywhere with you mi amore. Are you that worried then husband.
I kissed his flesh glancing up at his hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 pm

Inigo let out a sighed and smiled, looking down at her

It should be..an official visit, actually. But we must pretend to go there only for leisure, to protect Diego. He told me that he fears Emperor's reaction. But don't worry, my love. Everything will be fine and we'll have great time there..

He added and kissed her hairs again, joining his hand with hers
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:39 am

I felt my heart sink hearing about my Son. I clinged a little closer to my husband.
The king will need an ambassador here with you gone. Maybe this would be a great opportunity for him darling, For our Son Diego.
Even though my sons were grown up, I was still the mother bear protecting her cubs.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:09 am

Inigo nodded and with his hand he stroked softly her cheek

Diego is a good diplomat, yes. And I'm very proud of him. But he still needs my protection, especially from Emperor Charles. I guess he considers Diego just a young boy without experience..but he can't doubt about mine in diplomacy..
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:39 am

I hardly think that of Diego! He has been sucessful on other duties mi amore.
I said in defence of our son as I bite my husbands ear.
He needs someone to have some faith in him. Having a daughter would of been so much easier.
Stepping out of bed I went and lit the fire within the fire place, running back to the bed where my husband lay.
Feel how cold my feet are.
I pressed them against his leg giggling.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:09 am

Inigo jolt as she pressed her cold feet against him and giggled

Mi amore..your feet are always cold and you enjoy to torture me, as I see. But I hope that your heart is warm, at least. Diego knows that we love and support him. And I can't imagine my life without you..

He pressed his lips against hers, wanting to feel the warmth of her mouth, this time

Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:16 pm

I beg to differ! I am a tempest of love not torture.
I laid back giggling as I ran my cold feet up his legs. I left my left leg between his my fingers twisting his hair into ringlets as he spoke.
I love you too
A deep moan left my body as my I placed my tongue in his mouth, lapping up every ounce of his warm lips I could muster. I continued my little moans trying to find a resting place on his body but I couldn't. I wanted him on top of me so my hands could be free to wander and our kiss to strengthen deeper.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:09 am

Inigo shivered a bit as her cold feet ran along his leg. He returned her kiss with desire. He body's movements against him were arousing him again. There was no reason to resist, so he placed himself on top again again and let their tongues dancing together into a passionate kiss
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm

As his pink soft lips touches mine, I begun to sway my rounded hips beneath him. I gripped his body tightly as the candle in the room flickered out leaving us completely in darkness with only each others touches to help us. I find it more alluring to run my hands over his perfectly sculpted buttocks, my body wanting to be cast into the unknown depths of each others passion.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:56 am

Inigo continued to kiss her passionately even if there was no light anymore in the room. He felt his hands running along his body and shivered of pleasure. With his hand he reached her soft breasts in the darkness and moaned against her lips

Mi hermosa esposa...I desire you so much..
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:26 pm

We are simply making up for lost time. But this is new so much pent up passion just for me. I must admit I am craving such an appetite.
I cherished such precious moments we shared together. An almost every day since returning I was finding out new things about him.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:37 am

Inigo smiled for her words. Her voice sounded so seductive in the darkness

My love and passion for you never decreased, Francisca. You're the woman that every man would have at his side. And I feel lucky that this man..it's me, mi amore..

With these words he took a breath and entered her deeply, moaning in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:38 pm

I gasped taken by surprise that we were to make love again. With my hands gripping the sheets I found myself quivering in passion with every movement he made. Ah mi amore, It feels so good go deeper with harder thrusts. I moved my hips pushing myself down even harder on his private area.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 12:52 am

Inigo started pushing harder and deeper. Never leaving her eyes, he thrusted into her with strenght and passion. Her moans made him even more excited, and for a moment he felt like a young boy again. She was always able to seduce him like when they were engaged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6