The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:42 am

Inigo was caressing her hips and her legs with slow, sensual movements. He smiled at her words

Claro que si, mi amore. I know I'm the only man in your life. Just..can't I be proud having a such beautiful wife who every man envyes me?

He answered among moans and enjoying every thrust
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Reaching down I kissed his lips letting my teeth linger for just a second.
Of course you can Mi Amore you are the most enchanting of all men.
I placed my hands on the top of the bed using it to continue my thrusts pulling my body up and thrusting back down
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:33 am

Inigo smiled and continued to caress her body while she was thrusting against him. It was like old times in Spain. And he desired that this moment could never end

And you're the most beautiful woman I have ever met, my Francisca..
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Rolling onto my back I pulled him on top of me craving to feel him the old fashion way. Kissing him I closed my eyes feeling the moon shine down upon us as I grasped the sheets together tightly in my hands
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Inigo gasped when she brought him on top of her. She looked beautiful and desirable in every position. He kissed deeply her lips while continuing to thrust into her. He couldn't stop moaning. His hands started caressing her round breasts
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:56 pm

I brought his lips to mine his fingers aroused my pointed breasts the feeling was delicious leaving me desperate for more. His thrusts came with increasing vigour my legs entwined around his allowing him to push further into depths he had never been thus far.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:42 am

Inigo felt her long legs wrapped arund him, and at this point he pushed deeper inside her. His tongue met hers melting into a passionate, long kiss. He moaned softly with closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:36 pm

My arms clutched at his back as I enjoyed the intensity of our being joined together. I moved my hips up and down feeling like my hips had a life of their own all I could do was lay and enjoy the smooth yet passionated kisses of our lips together.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:19 am

Inigo moved his lips along her shoulders and breasts moaning deeply. He contined to thrust until he reached his climax. It was like their passionate nights in Spain. He smiled and met her lips again and again
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:27 pm

I felt myself wrap around him tightly my moans increasing as he penetrated my soft spot. My whole body screamed with pleasure as I reached my climax.
I will make it even more better for us next time
I kissed him slowly but tenderly my hand moving his hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:57 am

Inigo let out one last moan and let his body falling on bed again. A satisfied smile was on his lips

Oh Francisca..it couldn't be better than this. I feared you lost your passion for me while we were distant..

He admitted while breathing deeply
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:35 pm

I sat myself on his lap again staring deeply into his eye's placing my hands in his.
No mi amore how could I lose my passion for you I spent my nights dreaming of you and the adventures within the marital bed. My love for you has never faltered
Placing his hands over his head I joined our lips again running my tongue over his lips before letting it slid into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:28 am

Inigo closed his eyes and joined his tongue with hers moaning softly

Oh mi amore. I'll never let you go again. We'll turn this country in our new Spain..

He replied without stop kissing her. His hand were running along her legs
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 am

Smiling I let my hands move freely around his body a sigh of pleasure breezed against his face as I wrapped his arms around me laying myself on top of him.
Hush now mi amore we have been rejoiced back to each other my home is where you are Spain is our motherland. Can I move into this bedchamber with you it may not be court custom here but we are man and wife.
I started kissing along his chest keeping my gaze firmly on him taking in every piece of his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am

Inigo smiled and while she kissed his chest he played with her soft hairs

Claro que si, mi amore. We're man and wife. And no one can separate us..
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 pm

I rubbed my nose against his tickling his upper legs with my fingers.
That we are in body and spirit I will have to find ways of keeping you in this bed for a couple of days that should not be to hard a task for me.
Moving down the bed I parted his legs placing myself between them my hands were massaging around his manhood my fingers pressing deeply into his skin as I bit my lip watching him with my seductive eyes
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:29 am

Inigo let out a moan when she started massagging his manhood. He looked at her with eyes full of desire and passion

Oh Francisca..I almost forgot how seductive you are. I feel so lucky having you..
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:43 pm

I moved my hands down lower taking hold of his honey pots using both my hands one after the other. Gently with my lips I pulled up the tip of his manhood shaping my lips as I shucked hard.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:20 am

Inigo moaned deeply. He felt like something threw them back at old times. He enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him and grabbed the pillow while moaning
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:41 pm

With the sounds of his moans I cast my eyes up to look at him happy to see him lose himself from his duties. I pressed my lips around him pushing my lips down as far as I could take him allowing my head to bob up and down as I pinched the his bum trying to get my hands under them so I could stimulate him to thrust.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:10 am

Inigo looked at his wife with a pleased smile on his lips. He was still moaning, and with his hand he started playing with her hairs

Oh Francisca! Te quiero..te quiero mucho..
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:41 am

I loved hearing his moans it gave me reasurence that I was being a dutiful wife to him I decided to turn the heat up.I forcefully pushed my hands underneath his buttocks my hands grasping both as I pinched them hard until he would thrust deeper and further into my mouth .

Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Inigo arched his back. And with her hand underneath his buttocks, he could trust deeper into her warm mouth. He loved the way she made love to him. He moaned again and again
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:46 am

Pulling my mouth up and letting him hang their I placed myself in his lap guiding him to my honey pot as I settled his manhood inside me once more. Starting with small but sharp movements I moved my hips in a circle holding up my hair as I felt every inch of him inside of me stirring up feelings I had not felt since our early days of marriage at least we still had the same passion for each other. I lifted my hips up and down little noises drifting from me.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:40 am

Inigo watched her sensual movements and moaned deeply. When she put herself on his lap he smiled and with his hands caressed her soft skin, letting her hips moving sensually upon him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador Mendoza's Bedroom
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next