The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Royce smiled her back and kissed her hand, removing his from his cheek

I'll be always loyal to you, my darling. You have no need to have doubts about that...

He sighed and kissed her hand again
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm

'If we were too have a boy would you like to return back to scotland it's a question that is on my mind but then my brother would think us not loyal but i would like our children to know of you're heritage.'

I stroked his hand with my fingers it soothed me.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Royce sighed while nodding slowly

Yes...of course I'd like to bring our child in Scotland. My family and his inheritance are there. But I'm also King's brother in law, and I don't think your brother will agree with that...

He smiled and caressed softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:40 pm

I moved around my bottom lip in thought and wrapped an arm around my husband pulling him closer to me.

'My love you have to trust me on this but i do have a plan that will help our sons inherit your heritage i cannot and will not tell you as you will only worry but you and i know the king won't deny our future sons anything but it does mean i might have to be nice to that harlet boleyn... You have given so much up for me and i am eternally grateful to you.'

I leaned in and kissed him gently cupping his face in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Royce kissed her back and showed her an intrigued smiled

Hmm..I like when my beautiful wife talks so mysteriously. A plan? What's in your mind, my love?

He whispered smiling against her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:25 am

I laughed cheekily.

'The king is very besotted with a certain lady and while he is so besotted I am going to use this to my advantage He is the king of england he can break away you're family land in scotland and say that they are a part of england.'

I sighed placing his hand on my belly i felt like i was deciving my husband.

'Do you really think that he wants to loose another sister he let me marry you partly because of that and you know the king is very keen for every man in england too have heirs So. .. that is my plan when our son is born i shall ask him.'

I rested my head on his shoulder our lips meeting again i let out a moan of pleasure against his.

'Whatever i do or plan to do is because I love you.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Royce closed his eyes and kissed her back. He smiled after hearing her words and her moan

It seems I married not only the most beautiful woman of England, but also the most clever. I feel so very lucky..

He giggled and bit softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:51 am

I tangled my fingers in his hair.

' My love i want our children future to be secure and i will do anything for you and them. With all these changes at court i feel uneasy raising our child here at court Royce sometimes my brother does scare me '.

I looked at him with worried eyes trying to rest into my pillow but was fidgeting.

' Is you're residence in glasgow empty Our sons must be scottish with your passion for life and you're beautiful lips.'

I turned my body to face his my arms wrapped around his neck my right hand playing his hair i gently began to kiss him softly distracting my mind Climbing on top of him i let out a playfull moan full of desire before carrying on kissing my husband our bodies trying to connect as one.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Royce laid on bed letting her climbing on top of him. He kissed her back with passion holding her cheeks in his hands

Yes..we could. But...are you sure you want to leave court? I mean..

He couldn't finish his sentence because distracted by her beauty and her touch. He just pulled her closer and kissed deeply her lips, while his hands were unlacing her corset
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:20 pm

I pulled his hands away from my corset and sat up.

' Why do you want to stay at court Royce?

I tried to remain calm but now the seed of doubt had been planted.

' Well Royce you may stay here at court without me if you like but i would of at least thought well in fact i know you are proud to be scottish and i thought you would want to share that with our children? Things here at court are changing have you not noticed and i do not wish to be caught up in them '

I got up and went and undressed

' It is about time you put our heirs first you have planted a seed of doubt into my head and that makes me sad '
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Royce sighed tiredly as she stopped him. He rubbed softly his forehead while she was talking

I care about our children's future too, Mary. The court is changing, of course. And maybe this is the main reason because we should stay. Your brother is now Head of Church. I don't agree with that, but he has now a power that any other sovreign had before. And we could have much more privileges here than somewhere in Scotland..

He stopped and thought for a while

Unless...you think there is another reason behind my conviction of staying at court..

He added whispering, meaning another woman
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:35 am

I listerned but i still wanted to leave.

' Royce I am already privileged by birth right i am a princess and i have you as my husband to accept more privileges would be greedy '

With my stomach tightening i walked around my eyes filling with tears i turned my head and sat at my vanity.

' I don't know royce you tell me.. I have built this marriage on trust,loyalty and being faithful to one another is their anything you would like to tell me? Would you rather i was a duchess... Well if you want to stay at court then we shall stay here and raise our children english and you shall tell them about your scottish heritage as if it was merely a dream to them '

I brushed my hair angrly raising a curious eyebrow.

' I still abide by the holy catholic church so what ever happens within our marriage i sincerely hope we can work it out '
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Royce stood up from bed and reached her until her vanity. He stood behind her and looked at her reflection in the mirror

You shouldn't get angry, Mary. It could be dangerous for the baby. I can't understand why leaving is so important for you. But if this is your main wish...then we'll leave for Scotland once the child will be born. And we can stay there for a while, at least..

He said caressing softly her golden curls
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

' I just want you to have the experience of. . well i am not to sure but i know to the men at court it is important to them that they show their sons their heritage '

I rested my head in my hands feeling awfully confused.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Royce smiled and knelt next to her. He looked amused at her confused face

Are you sure that there is not another reason? Do you fear...I could be tempted by some lady in this court?

He asked jokingly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:34 am

' Their is a rumour.... A part of me thinks that you do not want to be with me anymore! If having who ever it is as your mistress makes you happy then go ahead i can not stop you but... It does not matter i married you for love royce '

I plaited my hair and went and got dressed.

' Would you like to come for a walk with me royce i need some air '
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Royce stood up and frowned deeply after she finished talking. He shook his head, confused

Why do you think I don't want you anymore, Mary? We're going to have a baby. What rumor? I have no intention to take a mistress..

He took a breath and came closer. After taking her hand in his, he smiled

Of course..I would love having a walk with you. But only if you explain me who told you such things about me..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:52 pm

I didn't want to put on a cloak the air was mild enough.

'You were seen leaving one of the duchesses of court chambers. Maybe i should of just kept my mouth shut.'

Going over to him i took his hands in mine.

'I do believe you royce but you know i don't like court gossip.'

Resting her head on his chest she relaxed wrapping her arms around him
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Royce gulped as she took his hand. He thought immediately about Victoria. So he took a breath and decided to explain, before someone else could gossip more

Mary...I can explain you. I was in lady Victoria Brandon's chamber. But wait..it's not as you think. I..just came in the wrong room looking for the infirmary. I was looking for a physician...for you, Mary. The Duchess and I just talked briefly and then I left. That's all..

He explained and took a deep breath looking elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:02 pm

His words stung like a thorn on a rose when it pricks your finger then you pull your finger away from the pain licking you're wounds better.

' Her farther is like a brother to me my entire family have known the brandons for years! If you say you only talked then i believe you because i am your wife and i love you very much '
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Royce gulped again and tried to smile

But of course...we just talked. What else? Charles is your ex brother in law. Why when a man is seen with a woman..she is surely his mistress? I'm not that kind of man and you should know that..

He avoided her glance and walked towards window
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:09 pm

I folded my arms across my chest

' Royce i told you that i trusted you and i was only telling you what was on my mind i was being honest! Now i am not going to stand around arguing with you anymore! I am going for a walk come if you wish '

I left the room feeling somewhat saddened
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Royce let out an annoyed sigh and rolled his eyes. The he took his cloak and followed her out of room

Mary...wait! I'm coming..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:42 am

*I posted in St. james park*
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Upon entering our chamber I went and dressed into something less warm, sitting by the Window waiting for Royce I dipped some strawberries in the sugar bowl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next