The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:26 pm

'Royce I love you but I would just like a break away from court just us two but you refused! So much here is changing I need to clear my head. I just feel as if you are not listerning to me since I found out that we are too have a child. You are holding back on talking to me otherwise you wouldn't seek it else where. I am sad and I am not feeling that much support from you! I do not care what women you talk to talk up the whole court for all I care just don't make the same mistake again '

I removed his hand from my waist and sorted out my red puffy eyes.

'Now is their anything in particular you would like to talk about I have told you my minds worth. I may not be you're first choice as a wife but I am trying.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Royce looked more confused than before. But he touched her arm again

Mary, our marriage has been arranged by the King. But this doesn't means that you're not my first choice. I love you..and don't thik that I don't listen to you, because I do..

He took a breath rubbing softly her arm

Maybe pregnancy makes you feel unsure. But I still desire you. And...and we'll leave this court, if this makes you feel better. We'll go in Westmoreland's dukedom, in Scotland...or wherever you wish. I just want to see you happy..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:04 am

My eye's lit up immediately I turned around holding my husband close to me breathing against him I twirled a strand of his hair in my fingers staying like this until my body relaxed against his.
'Oh my sweet love you have no idea how happy that has made me. Yes pregnancy has enhanced my emotions.'
I lifted my head up and kissed his forehead taking his hands in mine I looked straight into his eyes as I said my next words,
'These changes at court have me on an edge they will cause disagreement and... Well Royce I know we might not see eye to eye on these changes but I think when we are alone together I do not want to argue about politics or new religion. I have grown up at court and I feel as if.. As though those who have seen me and henry grow up I feel as if I have to turn my back on them as my brother no longer favours them! It hurts like a tightening grip around my belly that is why I need to just be with you for now and no other you are my soul mate, one true love I trust my words only in you'
I let out a big sigh hoping he would understand me I wasn't being the easiest of wife lately but I was willingly to start to make him feel more loved and appreciated. I sat at my vanity and pulled him closer to my mouth. Removing the lower part of his clothing taking his softness into my mouth my lips covering every part of it before I felt him grow
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Royce listened her with patience and interest. He smiled lovingly once she finished talking and met her lips passionately before she sat at her vanity. But once he felt her mouth pleasing him again, he just forgot everything and enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him

No politics or religion, I promise. Only you and me..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:47 pm

I caressed his silky smooth buttocks with my hands pushing him in further within my mouth slapping his buttocks as I pulled my mouth away.

'To the bed husband'

I stood up walking towards him taking of my night gown pushing him on the bed
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Royce walked towards bed with her and before he could realize he found himself on bed again. He smiled taking her face among his hands and kissing her deeply. He started unlacing her corset to reveal her curves made more attractive by pregnancy
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Placing myself on his lap I removed sternly his doublet.
I could not help but notice that his eyes were gazing intently
at my naked body I covered my breasts with my hands blushing.

'Royce my love you look upon me as if you had seen my body for the first time.'

Enjoying this little intimate meeting of eyes, I let my lips fall upon his I felt him and I carefully let myself slide down moaning as I felt his manhood enter me.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Royce moaned as he entered her. A smile came on his lips after she teased him with her words

I can't remove my eyes from my beautiful wife's body. Maybe...this displeases you?

He moaned again while thrusting inside her. Slowly in order not to hurt the baby. His eyes still staring at her curves
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:08 pm

'oh my love on the contrary their is nothing more breath taking then to see your husband eyeing you like a precious jewel you're a darling and I love you so much.'

My husband's gentle and slow thrusts made my love for him much stronger. Placing my lips within his I was breathless with lust and desire just for him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Royce smiled pushing his hardness inside her again and again. His hands were caressing her breasts with desire and met her lips at every inch

Oh Mary...I'll never leave you. Never..

He mumbled while moaning
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Grabbing on to the bedsheets i let out a moan which echoed throughout the room my breasts heaving.

'I know you shall never do anything to hurt my very love for you intentionally '
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Royce pulled back his long hairs and leaned his head to kiss her breasts. He reached his climax letting out a moan and looked back into her eyes

Will you doubt about my love again...wife?

He asked with a small grin
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:30 am

I grabbed his hair softly twisting it around my fingers his hair was like a lions mane

'No of course not my love we have such an open and honest marriage it just took me by surprise that you would want to keep something that meant nothing from me..'

I let out a sigh as his desire went down.

'I have no intentions of discussing this matter ever again! I went to see Thomas Moore and the relationship between him and my brother seemed strained.'

I pulled him close to me tightly not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Royce went out from her and lied is head on pillow again. He covered himself with sheet, surprised buy his wife's words

Sir Thomas More? I had no idea you had contacts with him. What's going on with your brother?

He asked frowning and still breathing
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:06 pm

I rested myself on top of him kissing his sweaty body

"Henry is now head of the church and thomas Moore had a lunch dinner and 4 people sadly lost their life. But my belly now has a little bump shaping into place."

I tilted my lips to his kissing his with a passionate urgencyi
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Royce kissed her with the same passion but his expression changed as she talked about people losing their livesè

Four people died? Wait...are you saying that someone tried to kill Thomas More? The King's Chancellor? Who did this? And why?

He asked frowing, thinking about how many things happens in court everyday and he didn't even noticed that

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 pm

I sighed playing with his hair.

'That I cannot tell you my beloved but cardinal Fisher survived but Thomas cromwell boiled the person to death now do you understand me some more of why i need a break from here Henry said he has no quarrel with us going but our baby Royce what faith shall we christen our child.'

I pulled royce up and sat behind him massaging his head.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Royce frowned again

Fisher? He was the real target? Poor him. He married us. God...surely you can't give birth our child here. Court is becoming dangerous. We shall leave as soon as possible, my love..

He smiled leaning an hand on her belly and kissing softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:03 pm

I got up immediately giving him he's clothes talking to him while I dressed.

'Their is a carriage that awaits everything is packed I'll sleep through the night and you a practically a night wolf '

I stood their feeling a bit foolish for making haste
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Royce stood up too. He took the clothes she was handing him and started to dress up

A carriage? This means that our lugguages are already ready? Yes...I'm a night wolf, I'm used at this. But this thime I have my female wolf with me. Are you sure travel won't be too tiring for you?

He finished lacing his shirt and came closer, placing an hand on her belly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:03 pm

I pressed myself against my husband my little baby bump in the middle of us both I kissed him moving my tongue around in motion of our mouths.

'with you by myside yes I am ready to go where ever you will go night or day you need to be the alpha male and protect us'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Royce kissed her deeply, smiling as he felt a baby's movement under his hand

He is kicking! My beloved, strong, child. I'll protect you both, my love. Always and forever. Now it's better to go. The carriage is waiting for us..

He took his cloak and lead her towards the door
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 pm

I smiled that he could feel our baby move

'I long for the days of you gazing upon my belly as our little cub moves I love you so much'

I put my cloak on and held royces hand
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Royce smiled and left the room with her, ready to reach their new destination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9