The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Royce joined his bedroom after Mary. He walked into room and removed his cloak

I see pregnancy makes you greedy. When you'll give birth? I can't wait to see my child's little face..

He asked, noticing that she was preparing some strawberries
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Pushing the strawberries aside I went for a peach instead.

'Greedy! In a way yes greedy to keep you to myself. A few names have sprung to my mind Henry james and for a girl I was thinking mitsy, evangeline or philippa they have just sprung to my mind though.'

I finished my peach and helped him undress.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Royce removed his doublet and let her help him to prepare himself for bed

Nice names. I like Philippa...it has something scottish. I wonder...would you like me to attend while you'll give birth? I imagine it's a very private moment for a woman...

He asked, letting his doublet falling on bed and turning towards her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:25 pm

I laided on my back entwining my legs with his.

'Hmm... Well my love it is merely your choice I would love for you to cut our baby's cord and for you to have the first hold.'

I covered my eyes.

'Royce my brother has lost a few children I shall never... I mean just hold me royce.'

I could not get my words out.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Royce looked confused. He never thought about this

To cut cord? Oh..it must be a great emotion. I just hope not to faint. You know how we men are. And don't worry. Nothing bad will hapen to our baby..

He smiled and kissed softly her lips, after having hugged her tightly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:51 pm

'My love whatever part you want to play in the arrival if our baby it is up to you I will not hold it against you.'

Kissing him gently I wrapped my body around his
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Royce kissed gently her lips

Thank you, my love. But until then...you need to rest. I want our child be heatly and strong. Come and lie on bed with me..

He added whispering into her ear
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 pm

I did as my husband asked.

'Yes my love but my sister is to be married to some strange prince and I want to be their for her. I loved you the moment I met you'

I ran my fingers up his back along with my lips.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Royce sat on bed pulling her next to him

Your sister...really? Hmm..your brother doesn't waste his time. But of course, I'll accompany you at the ceremony. Hoping it won't be too tiring for you..

He smiled caressing softly her belly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:02 pm

A low and slightly annoyed sound escaped my lips

'of course I shall attend my sisters wedding she needs me their to Support her in this! My brother wants a big kingdom.'

I nestled up against him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Royce lied down on bed and wrapped sheet around their bodies

At least...your brother has good taste in choising husbands for his sisters. Don't you think?

He said playfully while playing with her curls
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:27 am

'Royce! Well I don't need a prince I need my Scottish duke. My handsome, strong Scottish duke.'

I placed myself on top of him pulling the sheet over both of our heads kissing down his body.

'you once told me we can be intimate without making love? Teach me I want to make you happy and needed during my pregnancy'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Royce smiled watching her kissing his body. He bit his lips raising gently up her chin

No need teachings. Just kiss me and show me how much important your duke is for you..

He grinned and leaned on her until he reached her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm

I gently placed him Back down on the bed our lips interlocked with each others. My hand started to rub against his member gripping it with my finger and thumb. I pressed my lips hard against hisplacing my left hand behind his head I drew my lips away from his taking in his expression.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Royce closed his eyes and for a moment he forgot everything and just enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. He turned his glance towards her opening softly his lips

Oh Mary...I almost forgot how desireble you are...

He whispered smiling
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:02 pm

I pouted like a sour puss almost forget! I pulled on his member extra hard my lips tracing down his body wrapping my lips around it my nails digging into his chest dragging them all the way down as my teeth were gently clasped around.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Royce closed his eyes again and couldn't avoid a moan, this time. He smiled, pleased and amused at the same time, and grabbed strongly sheets with his hand

My beautiful wife...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:06 pm

I moved my mouth slowly in seductive movements my hands massaging his crutch.After awhile I knew he wouldn't take me so removing my mouth I wrapped a piece of sheet around his member still continuing to massage him.

'Let me know when you are ready'

I placed myself on top of him moving myself around his member teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Royce moaned deeply as she sat on top of him still massaging his manhood. He bit strongly his lips and nodded with excitement

I'm ready...

He whispered
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:39 pm

I kissed him passionately wrapping a part of the sheet around his member.

'Then just let go my love'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Royce sighed deeply. Feeling his climax coming he moaned and released his seed in the cloth. He closed his eyes letting out another loud moan

See? No need explainations..

He whispered jokingly looking at her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:18 pm

I went and placed the piece of cloth on the fire washing my hands I went and sat by his side.

'Think of it as a goodbye gift I have spoken to my brother he gave his blessing for me to go to Scotland and their I shall have my baby. You see I have a very bad rage and it will not go away if the love you bare for me is so great then why press your lips against Victoria's'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Royce covered himself with sheet letting out a deep sigh

How many times should I tell you that there is nothing between me and lady Brandon? And who told you that I kissed her?

He asked while turning his head towards her. He was wondering how she could know so many details
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I went over to my vanity

'None of you listen to me properly my brother,my sister and you! None of you listen to me at all the only person who does listen to me is Brandon and god'

I push the palms of my hands into my eyes and let silent trinkets of tears gather up
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Royce covered his face with his hands once he saw her crying. He sighed deeply and slowly he approached her

Mary..please, don't cry. It's dangerous in your conditions. I just meant that you have nothing to fear. Lady Victoria Brandon is not my mistress and she'll never be. Why should I take a mistress...when I have you?

He whispered sweetly and talked in this way until he wrapped his arm around her waist and removed slowly her hairs from her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next