The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Royce smiled at her and nodded

Yes...Goodnight, then...

He wrapped his arm around her and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:04 am

I smiled to him and whispered.

''Goodnight...''

Sighing, I nestled myself into his arms and drifted to sleep, the feel of him holding me and the peace flowing in from outside washing over me.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Royce fell deeply asleep, holding Mary in his arms. He felt tired after wedding ceremony. Pleased by his bride's understanding, he slept pacefully all night
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 am

When I woke up early in the morning, I was still locked in his arms.Smiling I got up from bed trying not to wake him up.Then I dressed myself and sat by the mirror brushing my hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:26 am

Royce woke up and opened slowly his eyes. He turned his body and extended his arm to embrace Mary. As he realized he just embraced the pillow, he rubbed his eyes with his hand and looked around room. He sighed when he saw Mary sitting in front of the mirror

I thought you were gone...

He said while smiling
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 am

I turned from the mirror once when I heard his voice,smiling.

''Good Morning,my love! Did I wake you up?''

I asked as I walked over to him and sat at bed edge,kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:10 am

Royce smiled and shooked slowly his head

You didn't, Mary. Are you always so beautiful in the morning?

He asked with a teasing smile
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:35 pm

I thought for a moment before smiling at him sweetly.

''I don't think that I am right person to answer on that...But you will have plenty mornings to see if that is true.''

I replied with small sparkle in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:03 am

Royce smiled for her words and pulled her towards him

Why shouldn't I to see it...now?

He pressed his lips against hers and started kissing her with desire
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:43 am

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

''I don't mind at that...''

I was possessed by his kiss, possessed by the desire which flamed instantly inside me, possessed by an urgent need to be possessed and I kissed him back in complete surrender.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 am

Royce kissed her passionately and unlaced fastly her corset. He felt his desire raising and quickly put himself on top of her. He kissed her neck and breasts while breathing deeply
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:04 am

I wrapped my long legs around him and ran my hands over his smooth back, as I felt desire, and lust, which was now building up inside me again.He leaned down and kissed my breasts and a little moan escaped my lips.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Royce was kissing hungrily her lips while unlacing fastly his pants. He couldn't wait further and raised more her skirt, moaning. Then he fastened her fingers with his against pillow and pushed strongly himself inside her. He moaned
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:51 pm

My fingers had fastened on his hand and I moaned when he entered inside me in pleasure.The sensation of his skin sliding against mine was delightful and I brought my lips to his kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Royce pushed again and again, meeting her lips at every inch and caressing excitedly her breasts. He moaned in pleasure feeling his body burning of desire every second
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 am

All thought was lost, all I could do was feel him inside me.My legs wrapped tightly around him as our bodies moved in sync. I arched my self into him
as each thrust caused a moan to escape my lips.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Royce felt his climax coming and moaned with her. He pushed until he felt his liquid spreading in her. He leaned back his head and let out a moan. Then he got off from her and rolled on his back, breathing. He looked at Mary with a satisfied smile
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:28 am

I felt him throb and lengthen inside me and knew he was close. On the next up thrust, I tightened her walls and gripped his manhood as tightly as I could.Her back arched,my eyes slammed shut, and my head rolled from side to side as I climax in same time as he.After he get off me I looked at him with a smile and nestled myself in his arms, my head on his strong chest,feeling his warm.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Royce smiled while breathing and looked at her with a teasing glance

Well...you can say of being the only bride who had a wedding morning, instead of a wedding night...

He winked and giggled a bit
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 am

I laughed softly at his words.

''No any bride can say that,I will be unique....but I must say that wedding morning is much better.''

I said with wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Royce laughed and kissed her again

I'm sorry for last night. I was tired. But I perefer...another kind of tireness...

He smiled teasingly and caressed slowly her hairs
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:53 am

I kissed him back enjoying in feeling of his hands in my hair.

''You have no need to apologize...Oh really?''

She looked at him with amusing smile.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Royce nodded while smiling and made her head resting on his chest

Yes...Tell me, Mary. Have you felt the same for your previous husband?

He asked suddenly, looking thoughtfully around room
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 pm

I kissed his strong chest feeling safe into his arms.Then when I heard his question I looked up at him in surprise.

''No...I never felt this way about my previous husband.Why do you asking me that?''
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Royce sighed caressing slowly her curls

You never talked me about your previous husband, Mary. I am just curious. I'm not jealous...

He said with warm, reassuring voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom   Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary Rose's Bedroom
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next