The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+31
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas Seymour
White Royalsun
Thomas More
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Catherine Parr
Faith LeBeau
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherina Prue
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Dorothy Seymour
Jane Stafford Brandon
Frances Grey
Francis Bryan
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Howard
Muriel Howard
Margaret More
Thomas Tallis
Catherine Willoughby
Sabrina Howard
Anna Stafford
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Anne Bassett
Jane Parker
Margaret Sheldon
Margaret Pole
Charles Brandon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Christmas Party - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:26 am

Faith LeBeau wrote:
"No go head My lord."

She said softly.

Niklaus sat with her and smiled "I was wondering why such beautiful creature is sitting here alone. Niklaus Petrovin, Count of Luga. And you are?" He took her hand
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 am

"I am Lady Faith LeBeau. I don't feel like being here."

She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy looks around the room looking for a possible answer "I didn't know Lizzie's heart was claimed." she then looks at Margery "Well, I'm not too sure about it. But there is a gentleman that seems to be interested in me."

Margery hugged her sister passing her a drink. This is great news to hear Dorothy I am very happy for you and I have all my hope in this working out for you is he a gentleman towards you.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:13 pm

She smiled as they hugged was given a drink "Thank you but, for now he is just an acquaintance." she hanks her sister for the drink as she takes a sip "So who is the gentleman that claimed Lizzie's heart?" she was dyeing to find out
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:00 am

Faith LeBeau wrote:
"I am Lady Faith LeBeau. I don't feel like being here."

She said softly.

Niklaus kissed gently her hand and poured her some wine "I'll tell you a secret. lady LeBeau. I'm a stranger too in this court, and sometimes I feel like you. I come from Russia. But..an english lady stole my heart. And everything changed. I'm going to marry her.." He smiled raising up his goblet

Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:11 am

She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 am

Niklaus put down his goblet "Have I said something wrong, my lady? Are you alright?" He said as he noticed her expression
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:50 am

"Just the marriage part that is all."

She said still looking down.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:30 am

Niklaus frowned "Are you..not happy about my marriage? Oh maybe you thought I was a single man. I'm sorry, but I'm not. Hope you don't feel hurted for that.." He said
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:57 am

"I am not married that is why I am not happy."

She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:01 am

Niklaus kept on playing with his goblet "Oh well..many women at court are still unmarried. That's not a shame. And..to be honest, why so much hurry? Enjoy your freedom, until you can.." He grinned, raised his goblet and took a sip from wine
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
She smiled as they hugged was given a drink "Thank you but, for now he is just an acquaintance." she hanks her sister for the drink as she takes a sip "So who is the gentleman that claimed Lizzie's heart?" she was dyeing to find out

Margery grinned glad that Dorothy had a gentleman friend even if he was just an acquaintance. Well my dear sister I hope you enjoy his company and I have every faith that you shall be swept off your feet by a dashing man worthy of your love and affection. Margery kissed the top of her forehead and looked around the room. Thomas said that he was a count so naturally all men who own a long cape and pale skinned that is who we are looking for but all english men look so white and pasty I have never seen a count before
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Geoffrey smiled warmly

Oh that's...a wonderful idea, my lady. But I fear I'm not able to prepare such thing. You know...ladies have complicated tastes and I could do something wrong. Would you help me?

He asked gently

I thought of what I might have that lady kate could use Sure let me see what I can do
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 am

*Charlie pranced around the great hall in need of some company . He just finished his dpressing and most awkward conversation with his father and mother. He looked around at the people around him and dicided to stand against the wall and watch every have fun*
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:03 am

On my way out of the hall I noticed young Charlie although he was much more grown up now Hello Charlie how are you this night
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

*Charlie turned his head towards th females voice which was speaking to him* i'm so sorry * he smiled* my night has been weird acturally how about yours?
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 am

Really how so? I am off to make a gift for a friend so he can give it to his girlfriend. So tell me which girl has caught your eye then Standing next to him I looked around the room teasingly
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:18 am

Margery Seymour wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:

Margery grinned glad that Dorothy had a gentleman friend even if he was just an acquaintance. Well my dear sister I hope you enjoy his company and I have every faith that you shall be swept off your feet by a dashing man worthy of your love and affection. Margery kissed the top of her forehead and looked around the room. Thomas said that he was a count so naturally all men who own a long cape and pale skinned that is who we are looking for but all english men look so white and pasty I have never seen a count before

"I hope someone claims your heart." she smiles as her sister kisses her forehead "Has our brothers spoken to him?"
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:19 am

Family stuff which wouldn't interest you one bit *he looks around the hall* to be honest with you i haven't been looking ...yet there's still hope for me yet. *he laughs* what about you? do you have a partner or are you single?
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:23 am

Now I really wanted to know I was taken aback by his question I have a husband but.... I classify myself as single as the marriage is not really a marriage it can get very lonely and no man has claimed my heart so I say single
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:28 am

A pretty girl like you single? that can't be impossible your so called husband is a fool. *he smiles* i would of treat you right , give you everything you every wanted a real marriage, wealth and a family . I'm not the type of guy that mingles around with other women i'm a one woman man.
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 am

I blushed and looked around the room Is that an offer young Charles I joked but deep down it was something I craved for Then whoever the girl you might have is really lucky you are extremely different from your farther
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:37 am

I've learned alot from relationships *he sighs* there's no point in breaking hearts and cheating . I'm different to all men here *he looks around the room* most of them lie, cheat and brake hearts some are decent that only stick to one woman and that woman will be the one he will love forever. *he looks back at her*
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:41 am

He may of been young but he knew alot of truth about relationships I cleared my throat Well don't marry a bishop that is what I have learned they will neglect you and ship you over in a crate
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:47 am

I want to marry a woman that would like me for who i am and not because i'm a royality. *he looked away from her* if i was to marry someone i would take them away from here to a completely better place. Where we could have children and live our lives a happily. But i don't think that would ever happen, no girl has seem to take any interest in me. *he shrugs* the world is a filthy place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next