The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+5
Sybille of Cleves
Philip of Bavaria
Inge Bergmann
Isabella of Portugal
Richard Meyer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Christmas Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:34 am

Philip of Bavaria wrote:
Inigo Lopez Mendoza wrote:
Inigo walked into Hall to attend Christmas festivities. He was smiling, but his smiled disappeared as he saw Princess Isabella sitting at his cousin's place. He bowed fastly but he turned immediately his face somewhere else. He wondered if Eleanor was aware about all this. A servant showed him his table and he sat watching people dancing

I look about the room to find someone to chat with whom I can trust and I spot the Ambassador at a far table.  I walkover to him cordially, Ambassador, a pleasure to see you here.  May I sit here?

Inigo was lost in this thoughts. A voice addressed to him made him come back to reality. He smiled kindly seeing the Prince

Ohh..Your Highness! Claro que si, you may sit here. No need my permission. How was your travel to England?

Last edited by Inigo Lopez Mendoza on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:34 am

Richard Meyer wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard opened his mouth remembering suddenly their past conversation. He smiled rather embarassed

Oh but of course! I never forgot, my dear. I just thought you were talking about...more serious things. Surely this is a very special occasion. And..as promised, the first dance is yours..

He stood up keeping Sybille's hand and looked at Isabella

Would you excuse me, my dear?

He said and turned towards Sybille again

My lady..may I have the honour of this dance?

Sybille smiled and made her way to the dance floor but something wasn't right. Something doesn't feel right my majesty. Moving closer to him Sybille whispered in his ear. You could cut the tention with a knife can't I have my own dance with you with no one watching

After Isabella, Richard looked at the Princess of Netherlands. He smiled warmly

Your Highness, welcome to my court. Please sit with us, like you were in your own home. I'll be back to you in a while..

He was still holding Sybille's hand and finally turned to her after she whispered into his ear

Do you wish to dance...somewhere else, Sybille?

He whispered in return, hoping that Isabella was not disappointed

Sybille smiled innocently. Yes but after these festive gatherings I am disapointed that you now don't have a full Bavarian heir to the throne I hinted enough. Sybille didn't mean to sound angry in his ear but she left enough hints that it should of been her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:41 am

"Please excuse me I must change"

She said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:00 am

Philip of Bavaria wrote:
Inigo walked into Hall to attend Christmas festivities. He was smiling, but his smiled disappeared as he saw Princess Isabella sitting at his cousin's place. He bowed fastly but he turned immediately his face somewhere else. He wondered if Eleanor was aware about all this. A servant showed him his table and he sat watching people dancing

I look about the room to find someone to chat with whom I can trust and I spot the Ambassador at a far table.  I walkover to him cordially, Ambassador, a pleasure to see you here.  May I sit here?

Inigo was lost in this thoughts. A voice addressed to him made him come back to reality. He smiled kindly seeing the Prince

Ohh..Your Highness! Claro que si, you may sit here. No need my permission. How was your travel to England?

I sit down and motion for some wine to be brought to the table. I take a gulp and dismiss the others from the table, My travels went well I guess....I am to be a father by an Englishwoman. I clear my throat before continuing, More importantly, how is the situation here in Bavaria?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard opened his mouth remembering suddenly their past conversation. He smiled rather embarassed

Oh but of course! I never forgot, my dear. I just thought you were talking about...more serious things. Surely this is a very special occasion. And..as promised, the first dance is yours..

Sybille smiled and made her way to the dance floor but something wasn't right. Something doesn't feel right my majesty. Moving closer to him Sybille whispered in his ear. You could cut the tention with a knife can't I have my own dance with you with no one watching

Your Highness, welcome to my court. Please sit with us, like you were in your own home. I'll be back to you in a while..

He was still holding Sybille's hand and finally turned to her after she whispered into his ear

Sybille smiled innocently. Yes but after these festive gatherings I am disapointed that you now don't have a full Bavarian heir to the throne I hinted enough. Sybille didn't mean to sound angry in his ear but she left enough hints that it should of been her.

Richard smiled

My dear Sybille..Princess Isabella will give me an heir soon. It's..kind of you to care about my throne..

He whispered, wondering if she still accepted his invitation to dance
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Juliet turn to the door leave.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Philip of Bavaria wrote:
Philip of Bavaria wrote:

I sit down and motion for some wine to be brought to the table.  I take a gulp and dismiss the others from the table, My travels went well I guess....I am to be a father by an Englishwoman. I clear my throat before continuing, More importantly, how is the situation here in Bavaria?

Inigo sighed. After waiting for others to leave the table, he answered

As you see..the King came here with his concubine, instead with his wife. God forbid's he follows King of England's exemple. Eleanor is my cousin. But there is nothing I can do to prevent all this. Rather...I'm happy for you, my Prince. Will you marry soon?
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Can you keep a secret? I look about the room quickly before returning my gaze to him, I wish to marry a fellow royal...an A... us....shoot I shouldn't say who. I lean in close to him so NO ONE hears, I guess I will tell you, I wish to marry a woman named Maria. I ttlught I was n love before but I wasn't. She showed me what love could be....

Last edited by Philip of Bavaria on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Inge Bergmann wrote:
Isabella of Portugal wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Isabella wondered how everyone was finding out about her pregnancy their had been no official announcement.

"Thank you Yes that would be lovely I might even have to call on your services further down the line if that is ok who is that lady richard is speaking with"

Inge looked at Sybille a bit confused

"Oh..she is my Mistress, Your Highness. Her Grace lady Sybille of Cleves. I also was at her sisters's service, once. I mean Anne and Amelia.."

She answered smiling

Isabella sighed and felt empty as Richard left her side she wanted to pull him back but didn't

"The Cleves sisters well your mistress seems very fond of his Majesty would you like to sit with me Inge"

Isabella gestured to her right side this was a long way from home. Isabella straighten up her smile when she saw the princess of netherlands appear

"Welcome to Bavaria court your highness I hope the travel wasn't too much for you"

Isabella smiled to Inge including her in this conversation aswell. With no Richard at her side she felt vulnerable

Inge nodded. She felt honoured for such invitation and she sat next to Isabella. She bowed with her head at the foreign Princess and she glanced towards Sybille and the King

"Oh..I think Sybille admires the King greatly. But I mean it in a friendly way.."

She added quickly, not wanting to put her friend into troubles. Looking around hall she noticed Prince Philip talking with lady Maria and smiled at them

Isabella simply just nodded

"To be perfectly honest with you Inge that is the least of my worries may I ask you something? How come you are being nice to me then their are the higher ranked people who go around suggesting I am adding lies about my pregnancy? I think if I was a lower rank Inge no one would care about my pregnancy I hope I am making sense"

Isabella shifted in her seat

"This is your sons first Christmas have you anything excited planned"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 am

Inge looked at Isabella, unsure about what to answer

"Oh no..Your Highness. I feel natural acting nicely to you. Not only because you're KIng's favourite. But also because you're a very nice person, my Lady. Rank is not important to me. That's why I want that my son grows up like a normal boy, not a royal.."

She said and smiled thinking about Leonardo

"But no..I have planned nothing for him about Christmas. He is still too little. Surely next year I will.."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:22 am

Philip of Bavaria wrote:
Can you keep a secret? I look about the room quickly before returning my gaze to him, I wish to marry a fellow royal...an A... us....shoot I shouldn't say who. I lean in close to him so NO ONE hears, I guess I will tell you, I wish to marry a woman named Maria.  I ttlught I was n love before but I wasn't.  She showed me what love could be....

Inigo leaned his hear to him, curious to hear his secret. He looked at him very surprised as he heard the whispered news

Maria? Where...here in Bavaria? Oh but this is an amazing news and this change everything. And tell me: is she noble?
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:49 am

Juliet walks back in after changing her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Richard was still holding Sybille's hand. He noticed the young Princess coming back into Hall with a new gown and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:12 am

Juliet sat down looking at the ground. She felt a bit out of place. She wasn't sure why her mother told her father to send her here first.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:28 am

Richard Meyer wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:

Richard smiled

My dear Sybille..Princess Isabella will give me an heir soon. It's..kind of you to care about my throne..

He whispered, wondering if she still accepted his invitation to dance

Sybille looked at him astonished. Ues but I meant a Bavarian heir one that is from Bavaria and won't complicate things with other countries. Sybille looked around the room and noticed a sad looking princess. Alas my king I think your happiness is needed elsewhere one of your foriegn guests looks a bit unhappy maybe you should dance with her jolly her spirits so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Richard looked at the Princess and turned towards Sybille again

Are you sure? I promised you the first dance..

He whispered with a charming smile
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 am

She sat there looking down thinking her mother was wrong to send her here.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:59 am

Inge Bergmann wrote:

"Oh no..Your Highness. I feel natural acting nicely to you. Not only because you're KIng's favourite. But also because you're a very nice person, my Lady. Rank is not important to me. That's why I want that my son grows up like a normal boy, not a royal.."

"But no..I have planned nothing for him about Christmas. He is still too little. Surely next year I will.."

Isabella sat their noticing a young girl very restless "You are very kind Inge Why do you think the Princess of Netherlands looks unhappy her country isn't that far from here" Isabella smiled then she turned her head slowly towards Inge leanimg in closer. "Your son is Royal! How did... it's not of my business" Isabella quite like Inge she held alot of stories within her and even though she was a lady in waiting she had lived.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard looked at the Princess and turned towards Sybille again

Are you sure? I promised you the first dance..

He whispered with a charming smile

That dashing smile will not work on me my king. Ok maybe it works just a little it is up to you though Sybille grasped his hand just a little tighter pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Richard smiled and kissed her hand

Let me greet my guest and I'll be back to you in a while..

He whispered, meeting her eyes. Then he walked towards the Princess and bowed at her

My Lady..forgive my rudeness. Welcome to my court. Hope your travel was enjoyable..
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 pm

"I am ok but not sure why I was sent here first.

She said to the king.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:04 am

Inge Bergmann wrote:

Isabella sat their noticing a young girl very restless "You are very kind Inge Why do you think the Princess of Netherlands looks unhappy her country isn't that far from here" Isabella smiled then she turned her head slowly towards Inge leanimg in closer. "Your son is Royal! How did... it's not of my business" Isabella quite like Inge she held alot of stories within her and even though she was a lady in waiting she had lived.

Inge blushed hearing Isabella question

"Oh it's a long story. He is actually Prince of Tuscany. His father was..the King of Tuscany Fernando Benedetti. I was his mistress, once. But now..he is dead, and I raise up my son by my own.."

She explained, trying to smile
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Sybille smiled politely and went and stood by the food table poking her finger in what looked liked some wobbly jelly statue she smiled at Inge who looked lovely sitting next to the princess hoping they could bond over motherhood and so forth
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Inge Bergmann wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:

Inge blushed hearing Isabella question

"Oh it's a long story. He is actually Prince of Tuscany. His father was..the King of Tuscany Fernando Benedetti. I was his mistress, once. But now..he is dead, and I raise up my son by my own.."

She explained, trying to smile

Isabella smiled sympathetic of the misfortune events she looked at Richard with a longing pang.

"Your story makes me sad to hear it seems you know what I am going through if anything happened to Richard then it would indeed break my heart even if he is married I do not mean to cause the Queen any pain in my affair with Richard and I certainly never want to be a Queen either. I am happy even happier now I have had the chance to meet you and I am sorry for the loss"

Isabella frowned when she noticed Sybille not dancing with Richard he is a good dancer she whispered to herself in hopes the whisper would float around the room and into Sybille ears.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Juliet Prinsen wrote:
"I am ok but not sure why I was sent here first.

She said to the king.

Richard looked at her a bit confused

I thought you came spontaneusly, my lady. Are you Princess Juliet?

He asked while smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next