The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 12:50 pm

"Charles smiled as his glance fell on her playing with the strings of her gown. He could feel her nervous breath, and for a moment...he imagined in his mind himself while unlacing those strings. He looked up at her"

Well...I suppose it's my fault if you do mistakes while playing, then. And so I...how can I pay attention to cards while I have such beauty in front of me? I think...I think I won't leave this room without a kiss from you. May I...may I kiss you, Mary?

"He finally asked, staring at her, and moving his glance from her face and her neckline. He could see her breast's moving while breathing"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 1:10 pm

I try and calm my breathing in the hope that Charles does not notice the effect his presence is having upon me yet I fear my body will betray me. I can not help the images that are entering my mind of Charles hands upon my skin and his lips…….

I look at Charles as he asks for a kiss, my mouth feels dry that I can not speak so I nod my consent hoping I do not seem to eager while I take a sip of wine “you may Charles” I finally whisper
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 10:21 am

"Charles waited for her permission before leaning slowly towards her. He took softly her chin and placed a soft kiss upon her lips closing his eyes, enjoying her lip's taste. Then he stared deeply at her eyes in silence"

Thank you...I would give anything to enjoy your kiss every day...

"He whispered before kissing her again, meeting his tongue with hers, this time"

Mary...become my mistress. I will give you anything you wish...gowns, jewels, lands...even a title. You would be safe for the rest of your life...
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 10:36 am

My skin tingles as Charles puts his lips to mine, the euphoria I feel inside makes me feel more alive than I’ve ever felt before. My eyes flutter open as he expresses his wish for more while he holds my gaze as our lips and tongues meet once more…………I feel the heat of my body grow as does the need to have more of the Duke

Charles” I reply breathlessly as I try to regain control of my emotions “Yes Charles I will be yours and yours alone” I whisper as I stand from the table and stand before him, my hands trace upwards towards his face as I return his kisses gently my lips begging silently for his kiss and touch
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 1:12 pm

"Charles stood up after her smiling and taking her in his arms"

Oh Mary...you just made me so happy...

"He said before kissing her again with passion, placing his hands on her hips"

Since now you're under my protection..no one can harm you in any way. You will be treated with respect and...you'll have a chamber bigger than this one. Also...you'll have your own servants. These beautiful hands just need to caress me...nothing else...

"He added whispering while he kept on kissing softly her neck. Very slowly, he began to unlace her corset"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 10:07 pm

I felt as if my breath had left my body completely as Charles kissed me with such passion that I had never believed to be true, his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him his expert lips against my skin leaving a trail of fire behind as his whispers to me how my life is about to change for the better and I shall no longer be fearful of others I am at last safe

I place my hands upon his chest grateful that he was there to hold me as I feel that I should faint with the giddiness of it all as he begins to unlace my corset, my fingers betray my nervousness and lack of experience as I fumble with the lace on his shirt “Charles” I whisper unsure of my next words as I blush deeply “My Love, I want to make you happy
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 12:37 pm

"Charles smiled against her lips and kissed her again, while his hands managed to unlace her corset so he could start to remove it slowly"

If you want me to stop...please, tell me. I swear I won't force you doing something if you are not ready for it...

"He whispered into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 9:42 pm

I return his kisses and put my hands upon his shoulders to ease off his jacket as Charles smiles against my lips in reply to me calling him my love but also because he had expertly undone my corset, I still waiting for his next move uncertain about such matters - I smile shyly as he promises to stop if I wish

Charles, I have never laid with a man before” I whisper timidly “I want you to……..” a nervous giggle escapes my lips “I’m yours Charles, if you will have me” I glance down at the floor and notice how the candlelight has made my gown almost see through I blush with embarrassment as I see how my body has reacted to Charles
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 12:50 pm

"Charles smiled tenderly staring at her eyes"

Don't worry, Mary...I promise I won't hurt you. I'll be kind and soft...as you deserve...

"He whispered before kissing her again. So he took her in his arms and walked until the bed. He placed her upon it slowly and started removing his shirt, without removing his eyes from her"

Oh Mary...you're so beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Charles promise of not hurting me seeps into my mind as I recall how I’ve heard stories from other ladies how the first time is always painful and the whole act is for the benefit of the man. I start to tremble slightly as he carries me to the bed and lays me down.

I bite my lip as Charles keeps his eyes on mine as he removes his shirt, he is even more handsome beneath his clothing, his muscles much more defined - I lay my hand upon my heaving bosom to try and steady my breathing. My eyes travel down his chest towards his trousers and back up at Charles face and that smile he gives me intensifies the warmth of my body

“Tell me what I should do Charles” I ask desperately wanting to know how to please the man I love
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 1:07 pm

"Charles stared deeply at her. Knowing she was still untouched, he decided to be soft with her. Very slowly he put himself upon her body and leaned until her ear"

Just relax yourself, Mary...just breath and focus your attention on me...

"He whispered, before starting kissing her neck slowly while caressing her leg lifting up her skirt. Then he reached her lips again and kissed her deeply"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 6:17 pm

I bit my lip as Charles made his way towards me, lost in his gaze as he stared intensely at me. I gasp as he gently lays his body upon mine and I tense at the foreign feel of a mans frame against mine.

I try to relax as Charles guides me and bring my hands up to his arms feeling the warmth of his body and tracing his muscles up to his neck where I nervously place my hands as Charles kisses my neck I close my eyes feeling lost in the sensations “Charles” I sigh my hands glide across his shoulders and back as he begins to kiss my lips silencing my gasp of surprise as his hand caresses my leg and starts to lift my dress

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 12:52 pm

"Charles Kissed her deeper while lifting up her skirt. He reached her leg with his hands, feeling the smoothness of her skin under his hands. Very slowly he removed her corset showing her breasts. He stared for a long moment at her eyes before kissing and caressing her perfect breasts"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 1:22 pm

As Charles exposes my breasts I blush and close my eyes embarrassed, I bring my hands to my chest in a bid to cover myself but Charles lowers his head caressing and kissing the tender flesh, I move slightly under him as a strange sensation fills my body causing me to arch my back slightly as a sigh escapes my lips
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2021 12:31 pm

"Charles was getting more excited every second. While caressing her breasts he unlaced his pants lfting them down...and kissing her lips he pushed slowly himself inside her, hoping not to hurt her too much. A moan escaped from his lips"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2021 4:05 pm

“Charles lips upon mine as he kissed me with such passion that I had never felt before, I felt his hand leave my breasts and he moved further on top of me. I feel a hardness between my thighs and released a small cry as I felt Charles move inside me taking my maiden hood - I bite my lip as tears threaten to fall as he gives a moan as he continues to move”
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 12:39 pm

"Charles pushed himself inside her again and again, this time faster and deeper. He was kissing her lips and neck and moaning deeply. Her moans were making him feel even more aroused and totally lost in her"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 12:53 pm

“With each movement Charles made and the feel of his lips seemed to ignite a fire inside of me, one that kept building as my body moved with his. My hands ran along his arms to his neck as my fingers tangled in his hair - “My love” I whispered to Charles as I looked at his face as we kissed deeply”
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 12:50 pm

"Charles pushed himself again and again, breaking her maidenhood. Until he finally reached his climax and let out a loud moan. Then he fell on his back breathing deeply"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:33 pm

“As Charles pushes himself deeper inside, I feel a tightness within my body as my breath hitches - unable to speak all I could do was make whimpers and sighs as I feel the tightness release just as Charles let’s out a moan. As Charles lays back on the bed leaving a wetness between my legs………I look over at him as I go to gather my gown to hide my nakedness “Charles” I whisper
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:31 pm

"Charles turned his face towards her with a smile"

Are you alright? Hope...I didn't hurt you too much...

"He said still breathing"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Blushing deeply under his gaze and that smile I give a smile in return as my body relaxes and I feel a slight pain which I had expected after hearing the gossip from other ladies “Did I please you Charles?” I ask nervously
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:26 pm

"Charles chuckled a bit before replying"

You did...I enjoyed your company very much. Hope is the same for you...

"He added while smiling at her"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:45 pm

I turned on my side to look at Charles as he smiles at me “I do Charles I am very happy” I reply while my fingers dance up his arm towards his chest
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 1:35 pm

"Charles smiled and caressed her hairs while staring at her"

I'm happy as well, Mary. And I promise that you'll be under my protection, since now...

"He said with warm voice"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next