The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 4:46 pm

"Charles smirked"

Of course...we'll have so much time to spend together. Thank you...for acceptng to be my mistress, Mary...

"He added before kissing her hand again while staring at her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 5:53 pm

The way Charles smirked made me feel the heat rise within my body and my knees weak, how lucky I was to be chosen by him to be his mistress and I knew my life was in good hands

“I should be thanking you for choosing me” I smile back “I am at your service, though I am still learning to please you fully I want to know how to fulfil your every desire” I gently bite my lip as I slide my hand down to his waist my eyes following
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 5:14 pm

"Charles smiled teasingly"

You'll have so many opportunity to fulfill my desires...and after all...you already did. I would choose you again and again, Mary. Hope you believe me...

"He added following her hand with his glance and cupping her cheek with his hand"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 5:47 pm

To hear from his own lips that he would choose me over and over and that I have already pleased him greatly was a joy, I had never received such compliments before

“I do” I whisper leaning into his touch “Charles, I know there are things I do not yet know of pleasure giving - will you teach me?” I ask looking at him aware that many of the ladies that I’ve heard discuss such acts may have already pleased him in that way but I was determined to ensure that I could cater to his every want and need
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 5:37 pm

"Charles smiled teasingly again"

I will...of course. But please, don't try to change yourself. You're perfect just the way you are. Anyway...I promise the next time...there will be an...interesting lesson for you...

"He added smirking and caressing her blonde hairs"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 5:54 pm

I blush once more at his compliments and feel my body react at his touch, even the slightest brush of his fingers alights my senses and makes me want him more

I promise Charles to never change and I will be a willing pupil” I reply thinking of the lesson that he would be teaching me at our next meeting. Pressing myself closer to Charles yearning for his body on mine “Must you go to the King right now my love?” I whisper gently kissing his jawline
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 5:13 pm

"Charles closed his eyes while smiling teasingly, placing his hands upn her hips"

Unlickily yes, sweetheart...I have to go. But don't forget about our special lesson...

"He chickled and kissed softly her lips. After staring at her eyes for a long while in silence, he reached the door and left the room"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 6:52 am

I hold his gaze as I give a small curtsy “I look forward to it your Grace” I reply with a smile knowing that from that position Charles had full sight down my gown - the way he smiled as he left made me feel like I was the most cherished women on the earth.

I look around my room at the bed all disheveled with the signs of what had occurred, I go to my desk and compose a small note to my dear friend Lady Margery informing her of my return and send my maid off to deliver it while I bathe. I relax into the water remembering how it felt to have the man I had loved for so long in secret caress my body
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 4:37 pm

Geoffrey reached Mary's door and kbocked

May I come in, lady Dawn? The Duke of Suffolk sends me here..

He waited for her reply
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 5:16 pm

I look up at the knock upon my door, startled out of my daydreams and smile when I hear the mention of Charles “you may enter” I announce as I stand ready to greet my visitor
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 4:45 pm

Geoffrey entered the room, followed by other servants. They brought gowns and jewels for Mary. He bowed towards her

Lady Mary, these are gifts from the Duke: four new gowns, earrings and necklace. He wants you to move towards a larger room with ladies at your service..

He said with neutral tone
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 8:00 pm

I feel a slight blush creep across my face as I greeted Master Lonshord as the knowledge that I was now the mistress of The Duke of Suffolk, I smile gently as I see the magnificent gifts that were being bestowed upon me

Please give His Grace my thanks” I smile warmly at him “I am most surprised and honoured by my gifts” I continue as my mind wonders to the forthcoming move to my new quarters
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 5:06 pm

Geoffrey nodded

The Duke wishes you to feel at ease and very well served, my lady. He will reach you in few days. Is there some message you wish me to bring him?
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 5:11 pm

“Just that I wish him safe travels and my thanks for the gifts” I reply with a smile, being mindful of what I say despite the fact that it was more obvious that I was a mistress I still wished to keep some of my life private from the court gossip “Please do tell His Grace that I look forward to seeing him upon his return and that I shall be very happy in my new rooms” I continue
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 9:16 pm

Geoffrey nodded with a smile

I will, my lady..

He said simply, before bowing and leaving the room
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 4:21 pm

I smile in return and watch him leave, my heart beating faster at the thoughts of Charles and that we he will soon be returning to me. As the door closes I turn to my maids and join them as they begin to pack my belongings ready to move to my new rooms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7