The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 1:59 pm

“Thank you Charles, I am most grateful to you for your protection” I smile finally feeling completely safe at court, I move closer and rest my head on his chest planting a small kiss “I shall always do my best to please you Charles” I whisper
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 2:46 pm

"Charles smiled turning his glance towards her"

I'll keep all promises I did to you, Mary. But remember...that I am a married man. If you can accept that...then I'll give you titles and jewels...and myself whenever you want...

"He said while sitting on bed"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 6:15 pm

I take a breath waiting for the guilt to surround me at bedding a married man but find that I am at ease with the situation “Charles I understand and all I want is to be safe, cared for and to spend time with you both as a friend and lover” I look up at him as I sit up on the bed facing him “You can comes to my chambers whenever you desire” I smile
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 3:03 pm

"Charles smiled back at her caressing her cheek"

I'm glad you understand, my dear. I promise everyone will respect you. And I'll take care of you...

"Then he leaned on her to kiss her lips once more time"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 9:08 am

I pressed my lips against Charles as I place my hand upon his chest my fingers tracing his muscles down towards his abdomen “Charles” I whisper as break away from the kiss “I trust what you say about respect but are we to be an open secret like His Majesty and his mistresses or will this be hidden from court” I ask nervously
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 3:05 pm

"Charles sighed"

Well...I don't think it can be hidden so easily...especially when people will see you'll be surrounded by gifts and privileges. So, if you agree...you'll be my official mistress. But...if this is not for you, just tell me. I don't want you to be unhappy...

"He said holding her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2021 1:15 am

I close my eyes briefly in order to think about what Charles was saying before I give my reply “I would be more unhappy without your presence in my life, without the bond we have forged so I accept willingly”
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 2:44 pm

"Charles smiled and kissed her again with passion, in silence and closing his eyes. He wrapped his arms around her body"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 3:01 pm

I responded hungrily to his kiss, placing my arms around his neck no longer caring at my nakedness as I press myself against him wanting more of the passion
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 11:00 am

"Charles replied to her kiss showing more passion. In one second he was upon her body again ready to make love once more time. So he kept on caressing her legs while kissing hungrily her soft lips"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 6:35 am

My body yielded to Charles much more readily than the first time, it felt so right to have my body next to his. I returned his kisses with equal passion my hands on his arms his back pulling him closer towards me as he stroked my leg our bodies joined
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 10:50 am

"Charles covered her body with his and kept on kissing every part of her skin. He was oving his hips in syncron with hers, until he entered inside her once ore time, letting out a loud moan"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am

My nails dug into Charles shoulder as he entered me, my body welcoming him deeper as I gasped in delight, my lips kissing his neck and arms as we moved together
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 12:40 pm

"Charles kissed her deeply while moving his hips in syincron with hers. He melted in her soft taste and scent. With his hand he reached her breasts caressing it slowly"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 11:05 pm

Wrapping my legs tighter around Charles as we moved in perfect unison pulling him deeper and closer with every movement as he caressed my breasts making me sigh his name in utmost pleasure as his kiss deepens
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 3:40 pm

"Charles moved himself faster and deeper inside her. While kissng her soft lips, he felt his high pleasure coming and he let out a loud moan. Then he fell on his back breathing heavely"

You're so sweet, Mary. Tomorrow I'll give order to arrange a larger room for you, with a maid or two at your service. Are you happy?

"He asked smiling and breathing"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 6:19 pm

As Charles moaned with a final thrust I too let out a small cry as my body trembled feeling the rush inside me, I bite my lip in order to quieten my cries. My body glistening with sweat in the candlelight as Charles lays down my body missing his upon me as I try to regain my breath.

I turn my head to look at Charles as he speaks, I smile “very happy Charles” I reply as I look around my rooms “I do not wish to be a hindrance or a burden to you Charles I am content here in my rooms” I gently trace my fingers on his arm “All I ask for is your company I will never use you and your connections to raise myself” I whisper
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 2:53 pm

"Charles smiled, shooking his head"

Of course you won't, Mary. You are not that kind of lady. But..you'll never be a burden to me. On the contrary...I wish giving you all you deserve. As my official mistress, you deserve an high position at court. And everybody have to respect you...

"He cupped softly her cheek with his hand before getting out from bed and beginning to dress up again"

I'll talk with the King...hoping to find him in good mood. I'll give you some lands in Suffolk...and maybe a title. I'm aware that your reputation is in danger being my mistress...that's why I wish to give you everything you need...

"He was now lacing his shirt looking at himself in the mirror. In the same mirror, he could see Mary, naked in her bed, and he thought that such vision was simply breathless"

And...for the same reason, I'll find an husband for you. I'm not happy sharing you with another man...but this will be necessary. You know...my previous mistress, lady Anna Buckingham, the mother of five of my children, suffered a lot for the lack of an husband, and for her reputation totally ruined. I don't want this will happen again to you...
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 3:07 pm

I smile and nod “As you wish my love” I reply feeling a warmth from his words and to know that Charles had my interests close to his heart made me feel more secure. I watched as he dressed and continued talking about his plans for me - for us, I lay back upon the bed looking at my body savouring the feel of Charles hands, lips and body that still lingered from our passion unaware Charles was watching me.

I look up startled at the mention of seeking a husband for me, my eyes wide as I stare at Charles reflection my mind racing at the idea of being wed to someone that was not Charles, while I accepted he would never be mine fully I had hoped he would be the only man I would share my body with. I pick up my gown and start to redress biting my lip “If you believe it to be for the best but I swear I shall stay true to my promise to you” I whisper as I stand by his side resting my hand on his arm
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 4:59 pm

"Charles turned towards her"

It's the best thing for you, Mary. Trust me. And...if anyone dares insulting you in some way, just let me know. I just desire to protect you...

"He said while taking her hand and kissin it softly"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 5:57 pm

“I do trust you completely my Love” I smile “you have my best interests at heart as I do for yours” I lean towards him and softly place a kiss upon his lips
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2022 4:28 pm

"Charles kissed her back and smiled"

I knew you were smart..not only beautiful. And I swear that you have nothing to fear at my side, Mary. Now..hope you'll forgive me. But the King is waiting for me. We need to arrange everything for his travel in France...

"He explained taking her hand in his"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2022 4:52 pm

I smiled warmly at Charles, I had rarely been called beautiful not had anyone tell me I was smart! I could feel my face reddening in embarrassment at the compliments he paid me “Thank you” I whisper “Charles with you by my side I feel that nothing can harm me again” i continue as Charles holds my hand

“Of course my love, you must attend to his Majesty” I pause to look around my room “I hope I haven’t delayed you too long, or been a complete distraction” I smile as I playfully slap his hand with a giggle “Do you know if you will be going with the King” I ask
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 5:37 pm

"Charles smiled warmly at her words"

You are the only distraction I wish, Mary. By the way, don't worry about the King. He knows me since long time...And about France, I don't know, yet. I just will act as he wishes. And in any case, I'll think about you every day. And every night...

"He added teasingly whispering into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 10:17 pm

I blush and smile at his words, everyone at court knew that Charles and the King were almost like brothers and both had an appetite for the ladies and other shared pursuits, no doubt they would have most of the ladies of the French court desiring them - an uneasy feeling passed through me at the thought of Charles taking another mistress while away but the words he whispers in my ear soon puts my mind at ease

“I hope that we can spend more time together before you depart for France so I can leave you with more memories to think of” I whisper back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Dawn's Bedchamber   Mary Dawn's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Dawn's Bedchamber
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next